Bizarro World: Trump Impeached for Biden's Corruption

Resisting what? Trump and the GOP have not offered any alternative plans for healthcare.
Wow, really? You fricken loons resist anything and everything that Trump does or plans on doing.
I wasn't aware but you may be right. What has Trump done or planned for healthcare that was resisted by Dems? Or is Trump holding healthcare hostage for his wall?
House Democrats Just Blocked New Veterans Health Care Reform Bill

Democrats using popular veterans benefits bill to block Trump border wall

It is about time that Congress started defending their power of the purse.

You would not admit it if everybody in Washington DC testified. A majority of voters also agree that Trump did it.
Did what? Win in 2016?

He attempted to pressure a foreign country to open a phony investigation.
You mean he talked about it? No evidence of pressure any where
There doesn't need to be pressure. Simply asking a foreign national to look for dirt on a political rival is illegal.
Ohhh who was the foreign national??? And no it’s not but that’s interesting... THE dnc and Hillary bought a Russian agent to dig up dirt on trump
LOLOL

If you don't even know the president of Ukraine is a foreign national, you really have no business discussing the matter.

Resisting what? Trump and the GOP have not offered any alternative plans for healthcare.
Wow, really? You fricken loons resist anything and everything that Trump does or plans on doing.
I wasn't aware but you may be right. What has Trump done or planned for healthcare that was resisted by Dems? Or is Trump holding healthcare hostage for his wall?
House Democrats Just Blocked New Veterans Health Care Reform Bill

Democrats using popular veterans benefits bill to block Trump border wall
President Trump signed legislation paving the way for a major overhaul of the Department of Veterans Affairs and expanded access for veterans to VA-funded care in the private sector.

The measure, which passed both chambers of Congress last month with overwhelming bipartisan support, delivers on a key campaign promise for Trump, who pledged to provide veterans with more non-VA health care choices.

Obama did the same thing. Many of the things Trump has claimed credit for was signed into law by Obama.

The best thing to do is let it die out buy your own plan it’s a free country
That's exactly not what Trump promised:
“We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said in an interview with The Washington Post. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.”​
And who doesn’t have access to insurance??

Poor people, people who have pre-existing conditions and older people. If you can't afford it then it is the same as not having it available.
Poor people don’t have access!? Wtf??

Your health care is none of my business. I’m free to live here and be forced to pay for you
You may want to live in a country where children don't get decent healthcare but I don't.
You kids isn’t my problem,, wear a condom if you can’t take care of it
Nice, punish the innocent to administer justice to the guilty. Very Old Testament of you.
God has had a reason for everyone,, a lot of people made it out of poverty seeing poor kids sick.. I like it

Maybe you need to read the Bible. Jesus said that whatsoever you do to the least of my people, you do to me.
God has a plan for everyone don’t get in the way

Did what? Win in 2016?

There doesn't need to be pressure. Simply asking a foreign national to look for dirt on a political rival is illegal.
Ohhh who was the foreign national??? And no it’s not but that’s interesting... THE dnc and Hillary bought a Russian agent to dig up dirt on trump
LOLOL

If you don't even know the president of Ukraine is a foreign national, you really have no business discussing the matter.
Ohhhh so now you have a quote from the president of Ukraine!?

What is "phony" about investigating Biden's corruption in Ukraine? Do you dispute there was any quid pro quo which benefited his son?

I do dispute it. There is not one shred of evidence of any corruption. There was no quid pro quo as Obama and Hunter Biden are not related to each other.

You may want to live in a country where children don't get decent healthcare but I don't.
Nice, punish the innocent to administer justice to the guilty. Very Old Testament of you.
God has had a reason for everyone,, a lot of people made it out of poverty seeing poor kids sick.. I like it

Maybe you need to read the Bible. Jesus said that whatsoever you do to the least of my people, you do to me.

You have no idea of what God is about. You apparently dispute the teaching of God's son Jesus.

You have no idea of what God is about. You apparently dispute the teaching of God's son Jesus.
God doesn’t have a plan for us? Huh

What has been done that isn't legal?
Your impeaching a president with no crime being broken lol hello mcfly

Impeachment does not require a violation of a criminal statute. Even Republican witness Jonathan Turley agrees with that.
"Orange man bad" isn't sufficient grounds for impeachment, douchebag.

Showing your stupidity again.

"“While there's a high bar for what constitutes grounds for impeachment, an offense does not have to be indictable.”"

Jonathan Turley 2014
So you want to commit political suicide? Lol

The Republican Party is going the way of the Whigs.

God spoke to us in the teachings of his son Jesus Christ. You are ignoring those teachings.

Your impeaching a president with no crime being broken lol hello mcfly

Impeachment does not require a violation of a criminal statute. Even Republican witness Jonathan Turley agrees with that.
"Orange man bad" isn't sufficient grounds for impeachment, douchebag.

Showing your stupidity again.

"“While there's a high bar for what constitutes grounds for impeachment, an offense does not have to be indictable.”"

Jonathan Turley 2014
So you want to commit political suicide? Lol

The Republican Party is going the way of the Whigs.
Blexit? Latinos for trump? Walk away movement? Quarter of a million people trying to go to a republican rally is going away? Lol hahhahahahaahha

God spoke to us in the teachings of his son Jesus Christ. You are ignoring those teachings.
That god has a plan for us?

“We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said in an interview with The Washington Post. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.”​

Poor people, people who have pre-existing conditions and older people. If you can't afford it then it is the same as not having it available.

If you can't afford it then you don't have access.

If you can't afford it then you don't have access.
Well work another job, give some one a reason with money to date you, get off your ass and work harder

LOLOL

LOL

You don't even know the president of Ukraine is a foreign national. :lmao:

LOLOL

LOL

Who said that?

LOLOL

LOL

Who said that?
Thd idiot who's doing your typing.

LOLOL

LOL

Who said that?
Thd idiot who's doing your typing.
No I didn’t.. can you read?

Forum List

Back