Bizarro World: Trump Impeached for Biden's Corruption

We both know that if the Dems went through the courts to compel witnesses Trump would fight them and the cases would drag on for years. Trump would die of old age before anything was decided. Is that justice or obstruction of justice?
If you don't want to follow the legal process, then just admit it and stop all this fooling around.
What has been done that isn't legal?
Your impeaching a president with no crime being broken lol hello mcfly

Impeachment does not require a violation of a criminal statute. Even Republican witness Jonathan Turley agrees with that.
"Orange man bad" isn't sufficient grounds for impeachment, douchebag.

Showing your stupidity again.

"“While there's a high bar for what constitutes grounds for impeachment, an offense does not have to be indictable.”"

Jonathan Turley 2014

We both know that if the Dems went through the courts to compel witnesses Trump would fight them and the cases would drag on for years. Trump would die of old age before anything was decided. Is that justice or obstruction of justice?
If you don't want to follow the legal process, then just admit it and stop all this fooling around.

Impeachment does not require a violation of a criminal statute. Even Republican witness Jonathan Turley agrees with that.
Oh because your stomping your feet? Lol

Because it is a fact.

"Orange man bad" isn't sufficient grounds for impeachment, douchebag.

Showing your stupidity again.

"“While there's a high bar for what constitutes grounds for impeachment, an offense does not have to be indictable.”"

Jonathan Turley 2014
So you want to commit political suicide? Lol

No one “ owns threads “

Jwoodie:

6d2be2126b6724137d7d60e1059a9445.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you're not willing to provide them healthcare but you're willing to have the gov't pay for all their expenses until they are adopted? What about the children with medical problems and won't be adopted because their medical bills would be astronomical? As wards of the gov't you'll pay for all their care. I'm not sure you've thought this through.
OK let's kill them all, including children with medical problems after they are borne? I'm not sure you've thought this through.
Well, that would certainly work but don't expect my support.

There is not a shred of evidence of any corruption.

Interesting that you do not dispute that actual corruption took place, only that it hasn't technically been "proven" (similar to your defense of Hillary's destruction of subpoenaed evidence).

By the way, Hitler was never "convicted" of any war crimes...

The transcript is not a legal document. The participants were not under oath and neither were the transcribers. Also, the transcript raises many questions that only Trump and his senior staff can answer.

You may love Trump and don't want to have his presidency cut short, I get that, but if he can refuse to be investigated/testify, expect the next president, whom you may not like so much, to do the same. What we'll have are imperial presidents with little or no checks on their power. How many times did Hillary testify in front or Congress? In the future such testimony will never occur.
There's a difference between being prosecuted and being smeared and railroaded. If the Dims want to have a real impeachment, then they can follow the process, ya know, like having actual witnesses and evidence. They got none.

Bullshit. There is plenty of evidence and there are plenty of witnesses.
They witnessed nothing, and there is no evidence that Trump committed any crime. Dim mind reading doesn't constitute evidence.

You would not admit it if everybody in Washington DC testified. A majority of voters also agree that Trump did it.
Did what? Win in 2016?

He attempted to pressure a foreign country to open a phony investigation.

The transcript is not a legal document. The participants were not under oath and neither were the transcribers. Also, the transcript raises many questions that only Trump and his senior staff can answer.

You may love Trump and don't want to have his presidency cut short, I get that, but if he can refuse to be investigated/testify, expect the next president, whom you may not like so much, to do the same. What we'll have are imperial presidents with little or no checks on their power. How many times did Hillary testify in front or Congress? In the future such testimony will never occur.
There's a difference between being prosecuted and being smeared and railroaded. If the Dims want to have a real impeachment, then they can follow the process, ya know, like having actual witnesses and evidence. They got none.

They witnessed nothing, and there is no evidence that Trump committed any crime. Dim mind reading doesn't constitute evidence.

You would not admit it if everybody in Washington DC testified. A majority of voters also agree that Trump did it.
Did what? Win in 2016?

He accepted help from Russia as well.

Oh because your stomping your feet? Lol

Because it is a fact.
You have a reason to impeach? What would that be that hasn’t been disproven

Did what? Win in 2016?

You mean he talked about it? No evidence of pressure any where

Did what? Win in 2016?

There doesn't need to be pressure. Simply asking a foreign national to look for dirt on a political rival is illegal.

Did what? Win in 2016?

There doesn't need to be pressure. Simply asking a foreign national to look for dirt on a political rival is illegal.
Ohhh who was the foreign national??? And no it’s not but that’s interesting... THE dnc and Hillary bought a Russian agent to dig up dirt on trump

There is not a shred of evidence of any corruption.

Interesting that you do not dispute that actual corruption took place, only that it hasn't technically been "proven" (similar to your defense of Hillary's destruction of subpoenaed evidence).

By the way, Hitler was never "convicted" of any war crimes...

I do dispute any corruption occurred. Hunter Biden sat on the board until 2019. 3 years after his father left office. That shows that his appointment to the board had nothing to do with his father.

The best thing to do is let it die out buy your own plan it’s a free country
That's exactly not what Trump promised:
“We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said in an interview with The Washington Post. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.”​
And who doesn’t have access to insurance??

Poor people, people who have pre-existing conditions and older people. If you can't afford it then it is the same as not having it available.

Your health care is none of my business. I’m free to live here and be forced to pay for you
You may want to live in a country where children don't get decent healthcare but I don't.
You kids isn’t my problem,, wear a condom if you can’t take care of it
Nice, punish the innocent to administer justice to the guilty. Very Old Testament of you.
God has had a reason for everyone,, a lot of people made it out of poverty seeing poor kids sick.. I like it

Maybe you need to read the Bible. Jesus said that whatsoever you do to the least of my people, you do to me.

What is "phony" about investigating Biden's corruption in Ukraine? Do you dispute there was any quid pro quo which benefited his son?

Forum List

Back