bl m leader streals 10 million from organization

WOW that didn't take long to deflect

I did not deflect, just pointing out that the acts of one person does not condemn the entire group....unless one is a bigot looking to condemn the entire group.

Another Black Lives Matter leader accused of siphoning donated funds from the organization through her family and friends.

According to tax documents filed with the IRS, Patrisse Cullors, paid her brother Paul Cullors, a graffiti artist, $840,000 using the business name of Cullors Protection and the father of her child, Damon Turner, $969,000 using the business name of Trap Heals LLC.

So, one person does something and the entire organization is called into question?

When a pastor steals from a church does that mean that Christianity is called into question?
Your's is a knee jerk analogy, BUT as with the ops assertion or implication, it could be said that it's an analysis of body count's so far correct ?? How many BLM so called leader's have fallen thus far, so it could be said that this is yet another chip off of the block of alledged thieves that make up the BLM leadership.

Black lives only matter when whitey kills them.

Have you ever seen a protest when it's black on black murder? A single road blocked? A single liquor store looted?

Nope!

How about when this beautiful 8 year old girl was shot in the face by BLM? Didn't her life matter? Why no protests?

8YOgirl.jpg

Black lives only matter when whitey kills them.

So why is that?

Because they know - he who bitches the loudest just might win the ghetto lottory. Just like the families of trayvon martin & mike brown.

I had to laugh when I saw mike browns mom beating up her own sister (mikes aunt) because the aunt was selling mike brown T-shirts & wasn't cutting the mom in for some of the profits.

Black lives matter = Gimme Free Money!

Forum List

Back