bl m leader streals 10 million from organization

No, it was not a valid example, it was a desperate effort by a desperate person to conflate two things that are as similar as an artichoke and an apple.

The malfeasance on the part of Black Lives Matter was not that of one or two people. They could not have gotten away with so much corruption all by themselves. The whole organization was a corrupt nightmare from day one.

They collected tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars and what has BLM done for the betterment of black lives?
If you read their financials you will see they gave away 21 million to black community organizations. But since BLM is not the only black organization, I'm going to let the racially challenged obsess over BLM.

No, it was not a valid example, it was a desperate effort by a desperate person to conflate two things that are as similar as an artichoke and an apple.

The malfeasance on the part of Black Lives Matter was not that of one or two people. They could not have gotten away with so much corruption all by themselves. The whole organization was a corrupt nightmare from day one.

They collected tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars and what has BLM done for the betterment of black lives?
Their organized corporate funded “ donations” were actually payoffs for their organized rioting. Costs money to bus all those people to all 50 states.

Little wonder why they are so surprised to be investigated for fraud now. They were just doing what was asked of them.

Their organized corporate funded “ donations” were actually payoffs for their organized rioting. Costs money to bus all those people to all 50 states.

Little wonder why they are so surprised to be investigated for fraud now. They were just doing what was asked of them.
The organized rioting by BLM didn't happen.

Incorrect but racists want to claim this.

You racists are a sorry lot. I read endless lectures from you racists telling blacks to take responsibility then a group of blacks take responsibility and you denigrate them, discredit what they try to do, and look for any reason to run them into the ground.

You racists are a sorry lot. I read endless lectures from you racists telling blacks to take responsibility then a group of blacks take responsibility and you denigrate them, discredit what they try to do, and look for any reason to run them into the ground.
Not until what they do gets people killed, cities burned, and chaos ensues, then that's when the criticism comes. But you figure because of a skin color being involved, then the person of color can't be critiqued or criticized by anyone even with half a brain that could still see what has gone on. Hope it all gets better someday, but as long as the pandering dishonest Democrat's and leftist are in charge then it's highly doubtful.

yada%20yada-Th.jpg

If you read their financials you will see they gave away 21 million to black community organizations. But since BLM is not the only black organization, I'm going to let the racially challenged obsess over BLM.
How much did they steal from their donors?

My guess is that your black wife has no clue as to how you denigrate her and her race on line as her white husband. At least, that's what you told us when you first began to post.

As a honky, even you should be able to provide us with the links supporting your allegations. But, as always, you'll just throw a little tantrum. :D

alice-keeler-link-please-S.jpg

They blatantly STOLE millions from good people who donated their hard-earned money, how is that taking any sort of responsibility?

Only you can believe that you can make sense out of nonsense. But, go for it!

The BLM thugs busted for stealing money

But you prolly still like Trump and his family. They stole from a CHARITY!!!!

One of the Trump sons actually stole $$$ from a CHILDREN'S CANCER CHARITY.

How messed up is that?

So, yeah, bad people do bad things. But it doesn't bother YOU GUYS for your favorite President of the United States, Donald J. Trumplestiltskin.

Spare us your fake outrage. We already know what you feel about upptiy black people.

But you prolly still like Trump and his family. They stole from a CHARITY!!!!

One of the Trump sons actually stole $$$ from a CHILDREN'S CANCER CHARITY.

How messed up is that?

So, yeah, bad people do bad things. But it doesn't bother YOU GUYS for your favorite President of the United States, Donald J. Trumplestiltskin.

Spare us your fake outrage. We already know what you feel about upptiy black people.
chain%20link-S.jpg

now all the blm leaders are ripping their own comunity off
No surprise as they burn their own communities to the ground trying to make a statement. Crazy stuff.

I mean black people were putting black owned business signs up, but it still did no good.

No surprise as they burn their own communities to the ground trying to make a statement. Crazy stuff.

I mean black people were putting black owned business signs up, but it still did no good.

every timei get on her another blm leader , secrotary owner something getting charges for stealing the money. all crooks.

Learn to use Google. It's your friend. (Unless you're like really stupid or extremely lazy, which is probably as likely)

Thank you!

You posted another lie and can't back up your own words.

Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
So, one person does something and the entire organization is called into question?
Only one person associated with BLM has done something wrong? What about the other leaders who are being accused of stealing money? What about the BLM protesters themselves? Where there not tens of thousands of BLM associates burning the fucking country down for an entire year? Didnt a bunch of people get murdered at those riots? Werent thousands of businesses destroyed?

Only ONE person?!!! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back