bl m leader streals 10 million from organization

No surprise as they burn their own communities to the ground trying to make a statement. Crazy stuff.

I mean black people were putting black owned business signs up, but it still did no good.
I have an issue of any national and regional chain stores building in communities affected by the riots anymore. We pay for items due to theft and arson and other crimes. Downtown the same way if there are constant headaches.

So why is that?

Because they know - he who bitches the loudest just might win the ghetto lottory.

Wow. Stormfront not taking new posts today?

Just like the families of trayvon martin & mike brown.

I had to laugh when I saw mike browns mom beating up her own sister (mikes aunt) because the aunt was selling mike brown T-shirts & wasn't cutting the mom in for some of the profits.

Black lives matter = Gimme Free Money!

It interesting to see such blatant disgusting racism. Bigot.

Well BLM is what we always knew it was….another group of corrupt leftist brownshirts designed to spread hate and division for the party

Bigot says what?

Manchelle3.jpg

Well BLM is what we always knew it was….another group of corrupt leftist brownshirts designed to spread hate and division for the party
im sure more of its leaders will be arrest before the year is out for stealing the funds. they all git to have their mansions you know.

im sure more of its leaders will be arrest before the year is out for stealing the funds. they all git to have their mansions you know.

Just like the Trumps after they fleeced a children's cancer charity!

Or when Big Daddy Donald J. Trump fleeced countless yahoos with his fake "University".

I have an issue of any national and regional chain stores building in communities affected by the riots anymore. We pay for items due to theft and arson and other crimes. Downtown the same way if there are constant headaches.
You don't have to worry, they are closing down within sometimes a year after opening. I've seen Walmart build multi-million dollar stores, and then close them because of location's or the area turning bad around them. I've seen entire area's go bad, and this sends businesses running from such area's. The truths are just very hard pills to swallow, but it's happening yearly.

Just like the Trumps after they fleeced a children's cancer charity!

Or when Big Daddy Donald J. Trump fleeced countless yahoos with his fake "University".
The university was legit/legal, and it was the choice of the adult student's to attend right ? They could quit when they wanted if something wasn't right correct ?

Now when it comes to raiding the Treasury against we as taxpayer's who are definitely being fleeced, then where is our representation or sympathy given when we get screwed ???????

Cricket's..…

The university was legit/legal, and it was the choice of the adult student's to attend right ? They could quit when they wanted if something wasn't right correct ?

It was not legit/legal. It was predicated on false advertising of promises.

Was it OK when Eric Trump fleeced a children's charity for his own monetary benefit?

Yes, he was a scumbag, they are all over the place. Does not make the whole group bad any more than a Christian Pastor stealing from a Christian church makes all of Christianity wrong
The organization killed thousands of people and caused billions of damage of property. Yes, they are a terrorist organization.

Forum List

Back