bl m leader streals 10 million from organization

So, one person does something and the entire organization is called into question?

When a pastor steals from a church does that mean that Christianity is called into question?
It's not just one person, it's SYSTEMIC FRAUD that has defined Black Lives Matter since it's inception. All three founders filled their pockets and resigned years ago. The money keeps flowing in and the new officers keep stealing it. Local BLM chapters continue to go unfunded while BLM officers live high on the hog off of donor money. BLM is the greatest scam ever perpetrated on America and Barack Obama is the founding father.

just a bunch of crooks

Blacks stealing?

KR93TA2.gif

So, one person does something and the entire organization is called into question?

When a pastor steals from a church does that mean that Christianity is called into question?
As you know, it must hurt you, this was not a pastor in a church who stole. These were the heads of the entire organization BLM who stole millions for themselves and used nothing to benefit black lives.

Any black person should be outraged that they were played for suckers by those individuals. Are you not? Regardless of your race.

The author of this Thread isn't very bright, making a statement as he did was absurd.

As you know, it must hurt you, this was not a pastor in a church who stole. These were the heads of the entire organization BLM who stole millions for themselves and used nothing to benefit black lives.

Any black person should be outraged that they were played for suckers by those individuals. Are you not? Regardless of your race.

It was an example. Yes, people should be outraged at the actions of the individuals, but the OP use those actions to condemn the entire organization, do you agree with doing that over the actions of one or two people?

The BLM thugs busted for stealing money

This comment from the person leading blm makes me think he is guilty (though God knows of course)

“They would rather take the same steps of our white oppressors and utilize the criminal legal system which is propped up by white supremacy (the same system they say they want to dismantle) to solve movement disputes,” the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation’s board of directors said in a joint statement.

sounds like propaganda and mindlessly-spoutated talking points aimed at getting sympathy

why do I get this sneaking suspicion that you would NEVER say the same thing about the Catholic Church and, say, the pedophiles discovered therein?

hmmm... I wonder why I feel that way..

hmmmm... yeh, I'm probably just an untrusting soul.. :dunno:

It's not just one person, it's SYSTEMIC FRAUD that has defined Black Lives Matter since it's inception. All three founders filled their pockets and resigned years ago. The money keeps flowing in and the new officers keep stealing it. Local BLM chapters continue to go unfunded while BLM officers live high on the hog off of donor money. BLM is the greatest scam ever perpetrated on America and Barack Obama is the founding father.
I never bothered to learn about it much except to find out it was--suprise surprise.. a Marxist outfit

Black lives only matter when whitey kills them.

Have you ever seen a protest when it's black on black murder? A single road blocked? A single liquor store looted?

Nope!

How about when this beautiful 8 year old girl was shot in the face by BLM? Didn't her life matter? Why no protests?

View attachment 691123
because only thug lives matter like Floyd

I say he died not by police but by fentanyl and also he wasn't too healthy, had abused other drugs and etc..

True, the cop didn't have to have his knee on him THAT long but if I am not mistaken, that is NOT forbidden in most police dept?

why do I get this sneaking suspicion that you would NEVER say the same thing about the Catholic Church and, say, the pedophiles discovered therein?

hmmm... I wonder why I feel that way..

hmmmm... yeh, I'm probably just an untrusting soul.. :dunno:

You are correct, I would never condemn the entire Catholic church due to one man's actions.

But I do criticize the church for the way they handled the situation, hiding it and moving the dangerous priest around to keep it from coming out.

It was an example. Yes, people should be outraged at the actions of the individuals, but the OP use those actions to condemn the entire organization, do you agree with doing that over the actions of one or two people?
Trying to back your bull crap out now eh ? Spin it boy spin it... You'll figure a way out soon enough... ROTFLMBO 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are correct, I would never condemn the entire Catholic church due to one man's actions.

But I do criticize the church for the way they handled the situation, hiding it and moving the dangerous priest around to keep it from coming out.
Once they hide it or move it around enough, then of course one might could say that at the higher levels there might be systemic corruption within the institution, and the same goes for any institution. Now that isn't to say that institutions will always be corrupt in a systemic way if they survive, but house cleaning is something that needs done every now and again. If that cleaning doesn't get done then shame on the institution.

No, it was not a valid example, it was a desperate effort by a desperate person to conflate two things that are as similar as an artichoke and an apple.

The malfeasance on the part of Black Lives Matter was not that of one or two people. They could not have gotten away with so much corruption all by themselves. The whole organization was a corrupt nightmare from day one.

They collected tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars and what has BLM done for the betterment of black lives?

Forum List

Back