Black Absentee Ballots Burned

How did they get only the black ballots to burn?
They're talking about the mail truck that caught on fire again this morning. It's news because it had so many absentee ballots on it.

Rick Snyder is a scumbag. Republicans are shady.

Is this suspicious? There's no proof it wasn't an innocent mistake but I think it's very suspecious

In Detroit or Washtenaw county, a truck mysteriously burned that may or may not have been carrying absentee ballots of a lot of poor and elderly black people. I know Republicans will say anyone concerned can go apply for another one but they know that's not going to happen. Republicans have no shame

The voices in your head didn't give you a link, huh?

In Detroit or Washtenaw county, a truck mysteriously burned that may or may not have been carrying absentee ballots of a lot of poor and elderly black people. I know Republicans will say anyone concerned can go apply for another one but they know that's not going to happen. Republicans have no shame
You're a fool.
We have seen Republicans around the country pass legislation that is meant to discourage and disenfranchise. In a black district it takes 2 hours to vote. In white neighborhoods it takes 20 minutes.

Your a liar coward and broke ass fool. So what?
What?

When I voted in Augusta, it took less than 5 minutes to vote. Most of that time spent on who to vote for agriculture whatever.

20 min is way too long!!

You're a fool.
We have seen Republicans around the country pass legislation that is meant to discourage and disenfranchise. In a black district it takes 2 hours to vote. In white neighborhoods it takes 20 minutes.

None of the articles I saw said it was arson at all, where did you get that?

The only thing they seemed sure of is there were ... blank ... ballots. They didn't even know if there were completed ballots.

Republicans are setting fire to mail trucks on highways because there might be absentee ballots from black areas?

BTW, there really is a monster in your closet, don't go in there. Oh, and under the bed. I'd put a glass of water on your night stand before turning off the light. And just hold it until morning if that comes up.

What a moron

Maybe the time and place the truck was gonna be, was on Hillary's unsecured email account and the arsonists hacked it. Damn democrats.

What, they have a truck dedicated just for carrying "poor and elderly black votes"??
Give me a fucking break LOL

You're a fool.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm watching it on channel 7 news. It's a fact a mail truck with thousands of absentee ballots on it burned.

I'm the only one saying I think Republicans burned that truck.

If Michigan goes red this will explain it

Republicans know high voter turnouts going to hurt them. They have to cheat every way they can. I wonder if they'll mail letters telling people there precinc t has moved. Or run out of ballots again
I would say if anything, minority votes get counted twice. How else does someone like the shitbag Tom Daschle get elected over and over again in South Dakota...
Lol

What, they have a truck dedicated just for carrying "poor and elderly black votes"??
If Washtenaw county is a heavy democratic county, you do the math Einstein

I'm watching it on channel 7 news. It's a fact a mail truck with thousands of absentee ballots on it burned.

I'm the only one saying I think Republicans burned that truck.

If Michigan goes red this will explain it
Dog gone it!! those dedicated black and elderly vote trucks are always burning up… LOL

You're making shit up, you don't know who the people are going to vote for. And I don't think there's dedicated black and elderly vote trucks. You should get out of your mothers basement more often... LOL

Republicans know high voter turnouts going to hurt them. They have to cheat every way they can. I wonder if they'll mail letters telling people there precinc t has moved. Or run out of ballots again
I would say if anything, minority votes get counted twice. How else does someone like the shitbag Tom Daschle get elected over and over again in South Dakota...
Lol
Or Mitch McConnell in Kentucky!

No worries though no way Michigan goes red. Why?

Flint lead poisoning
Blm
Unions
Hispanics
Dearborn, mi Arab population
Bernie supporters voting for Hillary

And White middle class liberal 45 year old men like me

Lol
Or Mitch McConnell in Kentucky!

No worries though no way Michigan goes red. Why?

Flint lead poisoning
Blm
Unions
Hispanics
Dearborn, mi Arab population
Bernie supporters voting for Hillary

And White middle class liberal 45 year old men like me
Flint was democrat incompetence....and democrat hating of poor and black people too....

it may or may not have carried those ballets?....but yet you know who is behind it?....bobo holmes on the case.....
It doesn't take a rocket scientist harry. It wasn't Oakland county it was Washtenaw.

Same way Rick Snyder didn't "accidentally" poison white folks drinking water

Right, Washtenaw.

http://www.city-data.com/county/Washtenaw_County-MI.html

• White Non-Hispanic Alone (72.1%)
  • Black Non-Hispanic Alone (12.5%)
  • Asian alone (7.8%)
  • Hispanic or Latino (4.0%)
  • Two or more races (2.9%)
Read more: http://www.city-data.com/county/Washtenaw_County-MI.html#ixzz4EXUf0YDG
Mostly poor democratic voters

Most of Detroit is.

Why pick on a truck, (what kind of truck was it, btw), from that particular area.

Stevie Wonder could see this is bs
Well the American people didn't see 2000 & 2004 were stolen so no I don't expect most of you will believe this is just another tactic used by Republicans to try to stop people from voting.
You do know living in your mothers basement makes you isolated from the rest of the world??

You're making shit up, you don't know who the people are going to vote for. And I don't think there's dedicated black and elderly vote trucks. You should get out of your mothers basement more often... LOL
They know what counties are liberal and which aren't.

Just like they knew flint was mostly poor when they poisoned them with lead.

Did some rich whites in flint drink lead? I'm sure but the numbers are small. Fact is most affected were poor blacks.

"Poor and elderly Blacks"? Why is it always "poor and elderly" when lefties refer to Black people? Are liberals even capable of thinking about Black people other than helpless victims? Is it a Freudian slip or wishful thinking? Anyway the headline should read: "poor and elderly Blacks may or may not have had absentee ballots burned in what may or may not have been an accident but we will turn it into a political issue and blame those dastardly republicans anyway".

Forum List

Back