black Baltimore Mayor: My Purpose in Life is to Make White People Uncomfortable & Afraid

People who make a big deal about not being afraid are riddled with fear. Frankenstein is an example.
Oh please stop with your dime store psychology. If it is a matter of you or me you will no longer be breathing. I won't enjoy it, but make no mistake coward

Oh please stop with your dime store psychology. If it is a matter of you or me you will no longer be breathing. I won't enjoy it, but make no mistake coward
Uh huh. Someone who walks around boasting about how well armed they are isn't at all deeply fearful of assault.... :itsok: :laugh:

This is a travesty of a mayor. He's complaining about race after a cargo ship knocked down the bridge in his city. His anti-White hatred has him consumed.

Democrats are pure evil.

They are committing treason with their invasion and WEF takeover of America.

Hey, retard, it was you racist clowns who went after him first and now you're faux raged that he's hitting back?

"One user on X tweeted that he is the DEI mayor."
[Forbes article]
[Link to tweet]
"Another tweeted that he 'looked like a teen.'"
[Link to tweet]

The mayor should act like a mayor and not stoop to the level of racism, replying publicly to some random comments from anonymous tweets. Mayor is acting like a teen. The crisis in Baltimore is not about him, and about 25% of his constituents are White.

Forum List

Back