Black biker gang nearly kills Asian man in Philly.

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Seems like an ongoing trend across the USA.

This is Broad and Ellsworth, mere blocks from the Arts District. As you know, the dirtbike horde will travel the length of the city down Broad, terrorizing drivers and (based on this video) violently attack and strongly consider executing drivers who don't cede the road to the horde.

This is Broad and Ellsworth, mere blocks from the Arts District. As you know, the dirtbike horde will travel the length of the city down Broad, terrorizing drivers and (based on this video) violently attack and strongly consider executing drivers who don't cede the road to the horde.

The DemoKKKrats who run Philadelphia love this. They WANT it to happen.

The asian guy should have driven through them, around them or over them when they surrounded him an started coming toward his SUV. Never saw a dirt bike, an SUV could run over or drag across the ground. Cops are not always around and usually not until after the fact. If you want to live, you might have to value your own life over that of you attacker.

The asian guy should have driven through them, around them or over them when they surrounded him an started coming toward his SUV. Never saw a dirt bike, an SUV could run over or drag across the ground. Cops are not always around and usually not until after the fact. If you want to live, you might have to value your own life over that of you attacker.

Then he would not be called an Asian, you guys would have called him a ravaged Trump supporter out to murder blacks only because they were black.

Then he would not be called an Asian, you guys would have called him a ravaged Trump supporter out to murder blacks only because they were black.

I'm a Tennessean and a concealed carry guy. I would have called him the one that didn't get an ass whipping from the attacker that fell under the wheels or had to be shot until he was no longer a threat. But, our laws are like that down here. I drive a full size SUV, carry a full sized service pistol and an extra magazine. Welcome to The Great State of Tennessee.

The asian guy should have driven through them, around them or over them when they surrounded him an started coming toward his SUV.
He’s probably a guilt-ridden Asian lib who was brainwashed into being docile and never looking black people in the eye

The asian guy should have driven through them, around them or over them when they surrounded him an started coming toward his SUV.
He’s probably a guilt-ridden Asian lib who was brainwashed into being docile and never looking black people in the eye
You may have something. One thing for sure. In a survival situation, I'm not going to die of shame.

You may have something. One thing for sure. In a survival situation, I'm not going to die of shame.
I have posted three or four times in that situation dont stop for any reason

even a stop sign or red light

creep forward as slow as the car will move

if the Black Lies Matter thugs want you to run over them its their own fault

I have posted three or four times in that situation dont stop for any reason

even a stop sign or red light

creep forward as slow as the car will move

if the Black Lies Matter thugs want you to run over them its their own fault
That is how they are writing the laws in my state. Makes sense.

Has the Asian miscreant been arrested yet for his clear racism?

Has Poor Me Paulie come by yet to complain that we should be talking about a black man being beaten by an Asian biker gang?

Has IM2 come by yet to declare y'all racist for even daring to talk about this?

Has Asslips come by yet to claim that ancient Africans actually invented the motorcycle hundreds of thousands of years ago?

We have several examples of that popping up here and on the media in general.

Every single time they deaminize the driver. Every. Single. Time.

Same people ignore things like this - what actually happens when you do not drive through the angry crowd of violent people.

Forum List

Back