Black Boy Suffering From PTSD After Doorbell Shooting Incident, Trial Looms

Like the excuse the old man is trying to use. that he felt threatened when really he just wanted An excuse to shoot a little black kid. The old man really fucked up and is going to pay the price
Today, in 2024, anyone who doesn't feel threatened when confronted by a black is more than a fool, he's a damn fool. As soon as that kid stepped on the porch that old man became a player in "you bet your life".

Now is your chance to show us how smart you are - or not

What is the third choice?
Getting shot you moron. Why would your frail dumb ass go to doorbells or white people before the gunshot wound? That's some high level white victimology right there. :laugh:

Today, in 2024, anyone who doesn't feel threatened when confronted by a black is more than a fool, he's a damn fool. As soon as that kid stepped on the porch that old man became a player in "you bet your life".
I’m sure a lot of racists will agree with you. I think you’re full of shit, but racists will agree.

Better to be a live WAYCISSS, WAYCISSS, WAYCISSS. Than a dead contribution to the black sport of killing.
You are a racist if you judge a kid a threat on your porch simply by the color of his skin. White people taking out 60-160+ at a time have the sport of killing on lockdown. Finally a sport white people are better at besides Hockey.

Getting shot you moron. Why would your frail dumb ass go to doorbells or white people before the gunshot wound? That's some high level white victimology right there. :laugh:
Because black racists went out of their way to tell us that the shooter was white

Last edited:
You are a racist if you judge a kid a threat on your porch simply by the color of his skin. White people taking out 60-160+ at a time have the sport of killing on lockdown. Finally a sport white people are better at besides Hockey.
Yep. Simply by the color of his skin. Because, odds are, he's a predator.

Because black racists went out of their way to tell us that the shooter was white
Did they? Not in the OPs article which why you can't find me a quote that deeply offended you. Stop being a bitch ass victim you frail fucker. :laugh:

I get it you’re a racist piece of shit and a coward you don’t have to reinforce it anymore. You’ve made your point clear.
You know what racist is? it's a word. It's a word designed to intimidate and silence. It doesn't work with me. Try someone else.

Did they? Not in the OPs article which why you can't find me a quote that deeply offended you. Stop being a bitch ass victim you frail fucker. :laugh:
Its your article written by black libs

You know race was an issue for the black race mongers

You know what racist is? it's a word. It's a word designed to intimidate and silence. It doesn't work with me. Try someone else.
I’m not trying to silence you. I prefer people like you let the world know exactly how disgusting and simple minded they are. You don’t get the benefit of hiding from your hate.

Which part, Frailure? Quote the part that hurt your lily white feelings so we can all have a laugh. :laugh:
My feelings were not hurt

I’m used to your game and it does not bother me

But am mildly insulted that you think I will fall for the same black victimhood crap that influences you

My feelings were not hurt

I’m used to your game and it does not bother me

But am mildly insulted that you think I will fall for the same black victimhood crap that influences you
Of course they were. If they weren't then why re-imagine that article as some radical black expose on white racism? Why can't you quote the part that really offended you if this isn't just a display of your Simp white fragility? :dunno:

Of course they were. If they weren't then why re-imagine that article as some radical black expose on white racism? Why can't you quote the part that really offended you if this isn't just a display of your Simp white fragility? :dunno:
The usual black complaint over whites is not hard to find if you look

Just read through and when your knee begins to jerk you have found it

The usual black complaint over whites is not hard to find if you look

Just read through and when your knee begins to jerk you have found it
Hey Frailure. You're the one making the shooting of an innocent young man all about white victimhood. I didn't force you down this bitch path. You chose to trod this road all on your own. :itsok: :laugh:

Hey Frailure. You're the one making the shooting of an innocent young man all about white victimhood. I didn't force you down this bitch path. You chose to trod this road all on your own. :itsok: :laugh:
Not white victimhood

But the obvious attempt to demonized whites did not go unnoticed

Forum List

Back