Black Church in Charlotte, NC Deliberately Set Ablaze

If black people do anything this summer and I mean anything it watch their backs.....white people as usual are gonna take this shit out on black people when all the fuckin country is rallying against the flag and this southern bigotry. And the n**** walking around with these white mops, yo ass is public enemy number one!!

Be quiet, you.

You're only fanning the flames.

Be part of the solution, not the problem.

I, fanning flames? Listen, the biggest mistake white southerners are gonna make, and I'm the first to say it, is thinking the ni*** of my mother's generation is alive and kicking, these passive non aggressive we shall over come mf's...all either dead or old....the last thing these gun loving white cowards want, is a n**** on a mission. They need to stop thinking that they're the only GUN owners in this country. So I suggest we all be quiet...and remember, I'm not gunning down innocent people nor am I burning up churches....you mf's are!!

It was either another obama worshipper framing another phony controversy or it's an expected backlash to gunobama's nazi world view.
I think it was a group of those damn Gunoites. They hatin on Jesus again.

It was either another obama worshipper framing another phony controversy or it's an expected backlash to gunobama's nazi world view.
I think it was a group of those damn Gunoites. They hatin on Jesus again.

upload_2015-6-25_15-24-55.jpeg
eat your fuckin hearts out....Team Obama all the way!!

If black people do anything this summer and I mean anything it watch their backs.....white people as usual are gonna take this shit out on black people when all the fuckin country is rallying against the flag and this southern bigotry. And the n**** walking around with these white mops, yo ass is public enemy number one!!

Be quiet, you.

I, fanning flames? Listen, the biggest mistake white southerners are gonna make, and I'm the first to say it, is thinking the ni*** of my mother's generation is alive and kicking, these passive non aggressive we shall over come mf's...all either dead or old....the last thing these gun loving white cowards want, is a n**** on a mission. They need to stop thinking that they're the only GUN owners in this country. So I suggest we all be quiet...and remember, I'm not gunning down innocent people nor am I burning up churches....you mf's are!!

Oh boy, we're breaking out the colors.

If you're going to discuss this here with me with any modicum of credibility, you need to change the way you're typing.

Make your posts succinctly, so that people can better understand you, and don't let your emotions get the best of you.

Stop using the 'N' word. You are only embarrassing yourself. Don't bold your whole post, and color it. That only serves as a distraction and makes you look as if you lose your s*** when you react to something you disagree with. You're a human being, not a cuttlefish.

Take it down a notch. Don't look to inflame the situation. Try qualifying your words. Don't make it an 'us vs them' issue: you're only playing to the tune of certain people who try to rile a lot of other people up. Try questioning everything you read; don't allow yourself to gobble up ideological horseshit, because, in all likelihood, more than some of it is nothing but crap.

When you respond to me next, share your points in a calm and reasoned—and brief—manner. When you're so worked up I can't tell if you're constipated, hangry, or on fire, it does neither of us any good.

Last edited:

Be quiet, you.

I think you are probably a white person, who just likes using the n word, or should I say inferring it.

You complain about how blacks get shot, then boast about how they will kill anyone who wants killin.

Yeah, you are either a white middle aged man, or a very young black person who is pretending to be much older, either way, you're a fraud. And neither party wants the crap you are spouting. (probably a conservative pretending to be a black liberal just to piss off conservatives, much like guno pretending to be jewish.)

Nah.

Too early to tell.

Let the investigation play out.
I was speculating, not convicting. Black mobs convict.

What's this one doing?

View attachment 43193 Don't let Becky see you doing that anymore!!

Becky has AIDS.

Nah.

Too early to tell.

What's this one doing?

Duluth-lynching-postcard.jpg
Wow. More ultra-contemporary, cutting-edge!

There is no temporal qualification in the blanket statement "black mobs convict".

Just as there is no temporal qualification in the blanket statement, "It was probably black people. That's what they usually do".

Why don't you just put this thing on wheels?

Moving-The-Goalposts.jpg

Nah.

Too early to tell.

What's this one doing?

There is no temporal qualification in the blanket statement "black mobs convict".

Just as there is no temporal qualification in the blanket statement, "It was probably black people. That's what they usually do".

Moving-The-Goalposts.jpg
Black mobs convict. Or at least try to and incarcerate. Zimmerman, Ferguson, Baltimore, etc.
These are very agenda-driven, black-driven mobs.

Nah.

Too early to tell.

What's this one doing?

Moving-The-Goalposts.jpg
Black mobs convict. Or at least try to and incarcerate. Zimmerman, Ferguson, Baltimore, etc.

Those mobs were ignorant and frankly, stupid.

Equally dumb is the idea that only black mobs are like that.

We can't forget that there have been white mobs as bad or worse than those. only a scant 50 years ago. Yes, those select black mobs you mention were stupid, but let's not assume it's only black people who are like that.

What's this one doing?

We can't forget that there have been white mobs as bad or worse than those. only a scant 50 years ago. Yes, those select black mobs you mention were stupid, but let's not assume it's only black people who are like that.

I never said 'only black mobs'. You're looking for a fight that isn't there. Time for a little introspection.
But in this case and in those I cited they were black mobs looking for black mob justice.

What's this one doing?

I never said 'only black mobs'. You're looking for a fight that isn't there. Time for a little introspection.
But in this case and in those I cited they were black mobs looking for black mob justice.

Bullshit. What possible other reason could you have to cherrypick?

What, do you think we're stoopid?

if it was a McDonalds you would probably be cheering for it.
Look who is cheering on the destruction of private property.

It's you guys who are the ones cheering. You know good and well the left has been on a week long high ever since the church shootings. These are the sort of stories you can use to plaster your gloating all over the internet with.

There is a very big difference between cherry picking and being specific. Sounds more to me like you are the biased cherry picker, looking for one interpretation to fit an agenda.

No, just you.

Forum List

Back