Black Church in Charlotte, NC Deliberately Set Ablaze

There is no temporal qualification in the blanket statement "black mobs convict".

Just as there is no temporal qualification in the blanket statement, "It was probably black people. That's what they usually do".

Why don't you just put this thing on wheels?

Black mobs convict. Or at least try to and incarcerate. Zimmerman, Ferguson, Baltimore, etc.
These are very agenda-driven, black-driven mobs.

Those mobs were ignorant and frankly, stupid.

Equally dumb is the idea that only black mobs are like that.

We can't forget that there have been white mobs as bad or worse than those. only a scant 50 years ago. Yes, those select black mobs you mention were stupid, but let's not assume it's only black people who are like that.

I never said 'only black mobs'. You're looking for a fight that isn't there. Time for a little introspection.
But in this case and in those I cited they were black mobs looking for black mob justice.

Bullshit. What possible other reason could you have to cherrypick?

What, do you think we're stoopid?
There is a very big difference between cherry picking and being specific. Sounds more to me like you are the biased cherry picker, looking for one interpretation to fit an agenda.

I see patterns, you play dumb. We all have our specialties.

There isn't even a "mob" involved in this story --- let alone a black one.

Black mobs convict. Or at least try to and incarcerate. Zimmerman, Ferguson, Baltimore, etc.
These are very agenda-driven, black-driven mobs.

We can't forget that there have been white mobs as bad or worse than those. only a scant 50 years ago. Yes, those select black mobs you mention were stupid, but let's not assume it's only black people who are like that.

I never said 'only black mobs'. You're looking for a fight that isn't there. Time for a little introspection.
But in this case and in those I cited they were black mobs looking for black mob justice.

There is a very big difference between cherry picking and being specific. Sounds more to me like you are the biased cherry picker, looking for one interpretation to fit an agenda.

WTF are you talking about? Are the Chinese the ones who rioted and demanded so-called justice in Ferguson, Baltimore and Zimmerman incidents? Get a grip. Those were black mobs fomenting black mob 'justice'.

WTF are you talking about? Are the Chinese the ones who rioted and demanded so-called justice in Ferguson, Baltimore and Zimmerman incidents? Get a grip. Those were black mobs fomenting black mob 'justice'.

Do you actually think Ferguson, Baltimore and Zimmerman are in Charlotte?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Do you actually think Ferguson, Baltimore and Zimmerman are in Charlotte?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Self segregating blacks are in all of those places.
What are you driving at anyway?

Don't look now but black democrat voters are killing each other in Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Memphis, Los Angeles, etc.

If black people do anything this summer and I mean anything it watch their backs.....white people as usual are gonna take this shit out on black people when all the fuckin country is rallying against the flag and this southern bigotry. And the n**** walking around with these white mops, yo ass is public enemy number one!!

Be quiet, you.

You're only fanning the flames.

Be part of the solution, not the problem.
Fan the flames. The only solution is to divide the country.

Don't look now but black democrat voters are killing each other in Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Memphis, Los Angeles, etc.
How is this a bad thing? Dead black people are reliable voters for the American Isis Party.

Forum List

Back