Black Cleveland councilman sees brutal cop body cam; Admits cops doing right thing.

Not at all. Your link you provided is about to bite you in the ass.....

Laughing.....is this like your 'vast research'. That you'll be happy to tell us about....but can never actually show us.

Where I can:
Martinez has Down syndrome, and law enforcement reports show he was beaten, pepper-sprayed and arrested by Deputy Jeffrey Guy in December 2012 after he didn't follow a verbal command to stop walking.

Martinez was then arrested for resisting arrest.

Team 10 looks into county resisting arrest numbers

As the man with downs syndrome who merely *walked away* being tackled and pepper sprayed demonstrates.

See, when cops are under observation they find non-violent ways of dealing with developmentally disabled adults when they are WALKING. When they aren't.....cops use much more violence in their policing. Almost double.

Laughing.....is this like your 'vast research'. That you'll be happy to tell us about....but can never actually show us.

Where I can:
Martinez has Down syndrome, and law enforcement reports show he was beaten, pepper-sprayed and arrested by Deputy Jeffrey Guy in December 2012 after he didn't follow a verbal command to stop walking.

As the man with downs syndrome who merely *walked away* being tackled and pepper sprayed demonstrates.

See, when cops are under observation they find non-violent ways of dealing with developmentally disabled adults when they are WALKING. When they aren't.....cops use much more violence in their policing. Almost double.

Your link says "resisting arrest...OR...obstruction of justice".

The media combined the two? Those are very different charges. Resisting is physically resisting. Obstruction can be simply lying or interfering with an investigation. So which is it?? If you and your Team 10 News link are going to use that stat.....you must SEPARATE the 2 charges since they aren't the same.

I'm willing to have this debate but it's going to be fair and honest.

And you're using a link that combines resisting arrest with "obstruction of justice" into 1 stat to try to make a point about resisting arrest. That's not an accurate stat on 1 charge if you combine 2 charges for the stat.

What are the stats for the SINGLE charge of resisting arrest in San Diego...not the 2 combined.

See? Your link had a flaw. You must clarify it first. A media trick got ya but it's ok. Just clarify the stat then we'll start again.

Then your job is simple, dipshit. Show us the evidence that resisting arrest collars went down by half in San Diego in the year they began using

You can't, Buc. There's a reason you're citing yourself rather than your 'vast research'. As you can't back up anything you've claimed.

Show us the evidence. Don't tell us about it. As the only thing we know is that cops use less violence when they're being watched.

God damn I didn't think you were this dumb.

It's cause and effect.

If the effect is going down....it's because the cause is.

Just like you libs say global warming works.

If carbon emissions go down (resisiting arrest) then temperatures go down (use of force). That's probably the only way I'll be able to get a liberal to understand this.

You want me to link you to the stats on how many people got CHARGED with resisiting arrest per agency in America? Sure let me just do a FOIA request to 1000 police agencies real quick for all 2011-2015 arrest stats. ....

Again, show us the evidence that resisting arrest charges dropped by about half in San Diego the year they started using bodycams. Because we know that uses of forces by police dropped by about half.

You're still just quoting yourself, Buc. And you're still nobody.

And you're quoting yourself....because you've got jack shit to back your claims.

"RESISTING ARREST" is not an FBI UCR code Group A offense required to be publicly reported by police agencies.

Here are the stats for San Diego and surrounding areas. They dont.....and aren't required...to report how many arrests are made for the offense of "resisting arrest".

ARJIS Crime Statistics

But only a moron could fail to see the simple cause and effect.

Uses of force are done on those who RESIST. And they're likely charged with resisting.

If uses of force are down.....then the CAUSE OF the use of that force is down.

Use of force is a REACTION/EFFECT.
Resisting is an ACTION/CAUSE.

I knew you were below average IQ. But didn't know you were this dumb.

ANd yet in San Diego.....resisting arrest and obstruction of justice charges INCREASED under the use of bodycams. If barely.

What's your next excuse, shit-stain?

Laughing.....why the deleted post, Buc? Reality getting in the way of your narrative?

You are gonna get a lesson in statistics 101. You provided raw numbers if an increase (tiny % increase) in the offense of "resisting arrest" in San Deigo....reported by one patrol team in your link.

You didn't consider two statistical anomalies...m.
1. San Diegos booming population growth from 2011-2014 which would increase all raw numbers

The population grew by 46% in 4 years? Care to back up that horseshit with evidence?

Laughing...you're floundering, Buc. You've got jack shit to back up your narrative. With resisting arrest and obstruction of justice charges INCREASING from 2013 to 2014. While the number of complaints and use of force by cops dropped by 40% and 46% respectively.

Your bullshit excuses didn't work. In fact, the opposite was true. So now you're making up horseshit about 'population increases'?

Laughing.......I can see why you *used* to be a cop.

2. PROTESTS that we saw in recent years which cause the annual "resisting arrest" stat to surge from a single days event.

Show me the evidence. As so far the only person you've ever quoted...is yourself.

And as you've demonstrated for us above.....you're nobody.

Where I can:

The media combined the two? Those are very different charges. Resisting is physically resisting. Obstruction can be simply lying or interfering with an investigation. So which is it?? If you and your Team 10 News link are going to use that stat.....you must SEPARATE the 2 charges since they aren't the same.

Then separate them and show us the evidence that resisting arrest plummeted by 46%. You'll have to explain, with evidence, why the obstruction of justice numbers increased by almost the *exact* same amount the resisting arrest charges went down

As it seems rather odd that the 2013 numbers should be virtually identical to the 2014 numbers. 889 in 2013. And 893 in 2014.

But per your increasingly desperate backpedalling, the resistance of arrest charges plummeted while the the obstruction of justice charges skyrocketed in almost EXACTLY the same amounts? What an amazing and ridiculously unlikely coincidence!

Show me the evidence.

God damn I didn't think you were this dumb.

It's cause and effect.

If the effect is going down....it's because the cause is.

Just like you libs say global warming works.

If carbon emissions go down (resisiting arrest) then temperatures go down (use of force). That's probably the only way I'll be able to get a liberal to understand this.

You want me to link you to the stats on how many people got CHARGED with resisiting arrest per agency in America? Sure let me just do a FOIA request to 1000 police agencies real quick for all 2011-2015 arrest stats. ....

Again, show us the evidence that resisting arrest charges dropped by about half in San Diego the year they started using bodycams. Because we know that uses of forces by police dropped by about half.

And you're quoting yourself....because you've got jack shit to back your claims.

"RESISTING ARREST" is not an FBI UCR code Group A offense required to be publicly reported by police agencies.

Here are the stats for San Diego and surrounding areas. They dont.....and aren't required...to report how many arrests are made for the offense of "resisting arrest".

ARJIS Crime Statistics

Uses of force are done on those who RESIST. And they're likely charged with resisting.

ANd yet in San Diego.....resisting arrest and obstruction of justice charges INCREASED under the use of bodycams. If barely.

Laughing.....why the deleted post, Buc? Reality getting in the way of your narrative?

You are gonna get a lesson in statistics 101. You provided raw numbers if an increase (tiny % increase) in the offense of "resisting arrest" in San Deigo....reported by one patrol team in your link.

1. San Diegos booming population growth from 2011-2014 which would increase all raw numbers

The population grew by 46% in 4 years? Care to back up that horseshit with evidence?

Laughing...you're floundering, Buc. You've got jack shit to back up your narrative. With resisting arrest and obstruction of justice charges INCREASING from 2013 to 2014. While the number of complaints and use of force by cops dropped by 40% and 46% respectively.

Your bullshit excuses didn't work. In fact, the opposite was true. So now you're making up horseshit about 'population increases'?

2. PROTESTS that we saw in recent years which cause the annual "resisting arrest" stat to surge from a single days event.

Show me the evidence. As so far the only person you've ever quoted...is yourself.

Ummmm.....a population increase wouldn't affect a DECREASE in crime idiot. You said "resisting arrest charges" went up. From 2013-2014 it went up by what.....6 total?

Not to mention....as I told you...your link bit you in the ass.

Let me say this clearly.

Resisting Arrest and Obstruction of Justice are NOT THE SAME CHARGE.

Yet....your media link and you combined the 2 to make a point about "resisting arrest".

This debate must have a stat ONLY on resisting arrest.

I can't make a point about theft stats if I use a stat that combines theft AND vandalism as 1 stat.

Where I can:

Then separate them and show us the evidence that resisting arrest plummeted by 46%. You'll have to explain, with evidence, why the obstruction of justice numbers increased by almost the *exact* same amount the resisting arrest charges went down

As it seems rather odd that the 2013 numbers should be virtually identical to the 2014 numbers. 889 in 2013. And 893 in 2014.

But per your increasingly desperate backpedalling, the resistance of arrest charges plummeted while the the obstruction of justice charges skyrocketed in almost EXACTLY the same amounts? What an amazing and ridiculously unlikely coincidence!

Show me the evidence.

It is YOUR stat. Your link.

It's your job to separate them.

It's common sense that the charge of "obstruction of justice" (aka....Interfering with Officers) would go up a lot with PROTESTS. And guess what we saw in 2014? Lots of protests. San Diego has several protests regarding immigration and Ferguson themed ones in 2013-2014.

So....it's your link. Your source.

Burden is yours to clean up the flawed data you provided.

WHAT isolated events could spike charges of obstruction in San Diego in recent years and skew stats?? Hmmmm......

Last edited:
Again....

"Resisting" usually means fleeing or fighting
"Obstruction" usually means getting in the way, being "dead weight", refusing orders or lying.

Most protesters are charged with obstruction. San Diego...like all cities....saw a surge in protests in recent years.

San Diego Team 10 News COMBINED the 2 charges to make a story on "Resisting". It's a statistical trick and you bought it. They knew it.

ARJIS Crime Statistics

Ummmm.....a population increase wouldn't affect a DECREASE in crime idiot. You said "resisting arrest charges" went up. From 2013-2014 it went up by what.....6 total?
Then how, pray tell, could your imagined 46% population increase result in uses of force by police dropping by 46%

Laughing...its like watching a dog chase its own tail.

Not to mention....as I told you...your link bit you in the ass.

Let me say this clearly.

Resisting Arrest and Obstruction of Justice are NOT THE SAME CHARGE.

And again, the resisting arrest and obstruction of justice charges were virtually identical from 2013 to 2014. Your argument has laughably devolved into arguing that the resisting arrest charges plummeted by virtually the EXACT number that obstruction of justice charges increased.

All backed by jack shit. As your only source on any of your imaginary horseshit....is yourself. Where I've demonstrated with evidence that body cams result in lower violence from cops......even as resisting arrest and obstruction of justice charges *increase*, if barely.

None of your batshit narrative works. Nor can you back any of it with evidence.

Keep running, Buc. Its fun to watch you backpedal.

Where I can:

Show me the evidence.

Its your claim that resisting arrest charges dropped uses of force.

Yet you can't me anything that demonstrates this. Absolutely nothing.

You've been reduced to arguing that resisting arrest charges dropped by almost the EXACT number of obstruction of justice charges from 2013 to 2014. Which is an absolutely convenient and ridiculously unlikely coincidence!

And one you can't back with the slightest evidence. Keep running, Buc.

It's common sense that the charge of "obstruction of justice" (aka....Interfering with Officers) would go up a lot with PROTESTS. And guess what we saw in 2014? Lots of protests. San Diego has several protests regarding immigration and Ferguson themed ones in 2013-2014.

Laughing.....so now you're giving us excuses why resisting arrest charges would have gone UP, right after arguing that they would have gone DOWN.

Its like watching a dog chase its own tail. You truly don't know what the fuck you're talking about, Buc. Oh, and dipshit.....the MACE riots were in 2011. Which you knew. But really hoped we didn't.

Where I can:

Show me the evidence.

You've been reduced to arguing that resisting arrest charges dropped by almost the EXACT number of obstruction of justice charges from 2013 to 2014. Which is an absolutely convenient and ridiculously unlikely coincidence!

Laughing.....so now you're giving us excuses why resisting arrest charges would have gone UP, right after arguing that they would have gone DOWN.

Its like watching a dog chase its own tail. You truly don't know what the fuck you're talking about, Buc. Oh, and dipshit.....the MACE riots were in 2011. Which you knew. But really hoped we didn't.

Hardly.

Protests will spike OOJ charges. But it's all a combined effect.

Do cameras make SOME cops slow it down a bit? Of course.
But it has the same effect on thugs who MIGHT resist but won't due to knowing the body cam is on.

I never claimed a 46% population increase. It was about a 2% increase.

So....

Increased population
Slow down by some cops
Cooperation by some thugs
Increase in arrests due to recent protests

It all combines together. Just like global warming stats. Somehow you libs have a PhD. level understanding of stats regarding global warming. ....but get dumb as fuck with police stats.

Where I can:

Show me the evidence.

Holy fuck dude.

For THE LAST TIME.....

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE is not the same charge as RESISTING ARREST.

Where I can:

Show me the evidence.

Holy fuck dude.

For THE LAST TIME.....

And for the 5th time: your argument is that resisting arrest charges dropped by almost the EXACT amount that obstruction of justice charges increased?

Laughing...show me the evidence. As that's *ridiculously* unlikely. And no, you insisting it 'must be so' isn't evidence.

Where I can:

Show me the evidence.

Hardly.

Says you. Show me the stats. How many protestors were arrested for protests? Remember, one of the protests you cited was in 2011.

You're still just citing yourself because you have nothing to back your claims. Let me make this ridiculously clear, Buck: you are nobody. You citing you means jack shit.

Show me the evidence. Not you telling me about the evidence.

Well at least we got that out of you. So now the cameras DO prevent cops from acting violently. That only took 3 pages and 2 hours to get you to admit as much.

But it has the same effect on thugs who MIGHT resist but won't due to knowing the body cam is on.

Show me the evidence. Every time I demand you back your horseshit claims with evidence......you give me excuses why you can't.

Laughing.....you offered population increases as an excuse for a 46% drop in violence by police officers from 2013 to 2014. And even you can't explain how an INCREASE in population would result in a DECREASE in in violence by police officers.

That tail must just fascinate you. Because you just keep chasing it.

Show me the evidence. Not you citing yourself. As you're nobody.

Show me the evidence.

Holy fuck dude.

For THE LAST TIME.....

And for the 5th time: your argument is that resisting arrest charges dropped by almost the EXACT amount that obstruction of justice charges increased?

Laughing...show me the evidence. As that's *ridiculously* unlikely. And no, you insisting it 'must be so' isn't evidence.

No....it's not. I never once said that.

I said your link isn't accurate because it's not an accurate stat.

You can't show stats for Crime A if you combine the total for Crime A and Crime F and call it the same stat.

Show me the evidence.

Holy fuck dude.

For THE LAST TIME.....

Then explain how the resisting arrest and obstruction of justice numbers remained virtually unchanged from 2013 to 2014....without that argument.

With evidence. As remember, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. So you'll need to cite a source that does.

And I'm still waiting for you to show me the resisting arrest numbers dropping 46% from 2013 to 2014. Or stats that back up your claim that body cameras mean less people will resist arrest. Or how a 2% increase in population could result in a 46% reduction in violence by police.

You citing yourself is a useless source, Bucky. And you citing you is all you have.

Show me the evidence.

Hardly.

Says you. Show me the stats. How many protestors were arrested for protests? Remember, one of the protests you cited was in 2011.

You're still just citing yourself because you have nothing to back your claims. Let me make this ridiculously clear, Buck: you are nobody. You citing you means jack shit.

Well at least we got that out of you. So now the cameras DO prevent cops from acting violently. That only took 3 pages and 2 hours to get you to admit as much.

Show me the evidence. Every time I demand you back your horseshit claims with evidence......you give me excuses why you can't.

Laughing.....you offered population increases as an excuse for a 46% drop in violence by police officers from 2013 to 2014. And even you can't explain how an INCREASE in population would result in a DECREASE in in violence by police officers.

No....I offered population increase as to why a crime stat may go up. If a city grows in size...it bet it's total thefts goes up too.

Yes....protests. That's common sense that mass protests will cause arrest numbers to go up.

The root of our problem is perspective. I argue from a perspective of having 8 years on the job in a large and relatively violent city (ATL) during the 90s....when dash cams were becoming the new thing.

I've seen how some thugs and rednecks change their behavior on camera.

See....when they think they can flee....but know they're on camera....they know their image will be on the 6 o'clock news and wanted persons BOLOs. So.....many who may have ran....dont.

YOU are arguing from a perspective of ignorance. You only know what you're told. Your perspective comes mainly from....well.....literally from the San Diego Team 10 News team!!!

Last edited:

Holy fuck dude.

For THE LAST TIME.....

Then explain how the resisting arrest and obstruction of justice numbers remained virtually unchanged from 2013 to 2014....without that argument.

With evidence. As remember, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. So you'll need to cite a source that does.

And I'm still waiting for you to show me the resisting arrest numbers dropping 46% from 2013 to 2014. Or stats that back up your claim that body cameras mean less people will resist arrest. Or how a 2% increase in population could result in a 46% reduction in violence by police.

You citing yourself is a useless source, Bucky. And you citing you is all you have.

Easy.

A + F = X.

If 1 factor causes A to go up 25 and 1 factor causes F to go down 23...but you add A and F....they still combine for the similar results.

That's called math.

Learn the word "spurrious".

Show me the evidence.

Hardly.

No....I offered population increase as to why a crime stat may go up. If a city grows in size...it bet it's total thefts goes up too.

Laughing.....actually, violent crime in that area is at a 35 year low. So what you 'bet' doesn't mean jack shit.

Your 'population increase' horseshit is debunked.As it has absolutely nothing to do with

Yes....protests. That's common sense that mass protests will cause arrest numbers to go up.

And how many people were arrested for resisting arrest in 2014 were protesting? Remember, one of the 'riots' you offered us was from 2011.

As usual, Bucky's got jack shit to back his narrative. Can't show us a single stat backing anything he's said. And gives us more excuses why his claims remain factually baseless.

Meanwhile, with only 60% of San Diego cops using body cams, complaints dropped 40%, police violence dropped 46%.....while resisting arrest and obstruction of justice numbers were almost unchanged.

Its simple, Bucky: cops use less violence in their policing when they're being watched.

Holy fuck dude.

For THE LAST TIME.....

Easy.

A + F = X.

If 1 factor causes A to go up 25 and 1 factor causes F to go down 23...but you add A and F....they still combine for the similar results.

IF 1 factor causes 'F to go down? Show us the evidence that it went down. Show us the stats that demonstrate the resisting arrest dropped by 46% from 2013 to 2014.

You can't. You've got nothing.

Resisting arrest and obstruction of justice charges were virtually identical from 2013 to 2014....increasing from 889 to 893.

So laughably your argument has degerenated into insisting that from 2013 to 2014.....resisting arrest charges plummeted while obstruction of justice charges in an amazing and utterly improbable coincidence rose almost the exact same amount.

Um....because.

Show us, Bucky. Don't tell us. Your assumptions are *ridiculously* unlikely.

That's called math.

Learn the word "spurrious".

Then show us the stats that demonstrate that resisting arrest charges dropped 46% in San Diego from 2013 to 2014. That's the assumption your 'math' relies on.

And you've got nothing to establish that. Just you....assuming it must be so. Backed by jack shit.

Which beautifully sums up your entire argument.

Forum List

Back