🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black cop cuffs white kid with autism

Aug 22, 2014
boy-cruiser.jpg

This is How a 10-Year-Old Boy With Autism is Treated in a Police State The Free Thought Project

Been over 2 weeks and I can't find where Obama said the police acted stupidly, or Holder has shown up looking for justice, or where Sharpton has been around to make sure this kid gets justice, or where anyone has rioted.

I'm sure that all happened, and I just didn't see it though

Again -- causal relationships... you think the operative word is "black" rather than "cop"?

smh....

Nothing yet?

Diga me hombre -- the guy in the uniform, he's acting on his training, with tools he got with the uniform, correct?
Was that training in "policing"? Or was it in "blackness"?

Or to put it another way -- your link to any evidence that he took whatever actions he took because the boy was white ..... is where again?

You do understand that the entire article never even mentions the word 'black', do you not?

Maybe not...

:dig:

The crickets continue. I think the OP may be in the dictionary looking up the difference between "causal" and "casual".

:oops:

I think the OP should let us know when the kid is shot dead.

So police abusing their authority is okay as long as the person doesn't end up dead? Got it.

That's a sad comment topping off a disgusting OP. You don't care how many lies you tell, do you? Case in point, the kid doesn't even look white.

oh you mean like Zimmerman didn't look white , but when if suited your purpose............

Learn to think you fucking idiots.

OF COURSE this arrest wasn't about race, just like 99% of the times when you fucking idiots whine about racism, the arrest or whatever had NOTHING to do with race, but you fuck heads sure see it there.

So police abusing their authority is okay as long as the person doesn't end up dead? Got it.

That's a sad comment topping off a disgusting OP. You don't care how many lies you tell, do you? Case in point, the kid doesn't even look white.

oh you mean like Zimmerman didn't look white , but when if suited your purpose............

OF COURSE this arrest wasn't about race, just like 99% of the times when you fucking idiots whine about racism, the arrest or whatever had NOTHING to do with race, but you fuck heads sure see it there.
Let`s see, you can`t post without dropping the f-bomb three times and then call others idiots. My gut feeling tells me that you weren`t the class Valedictorian.

Who hacked your account and put this OP up with a title crowing about "black cop" and "white kid" -- two descriptions that aren't even in the story?
48045-sign_duh.gif

Nice backtrack attempt. What you think you're mocking is your own strawman. Double duh.

The teacher did call my husband and he arrived at the school within minutes and 10 minutes before law enforcement. Upon his arrival he was told that he could not see Ryan because he would be interfering with an investigation and would risk being arrested.

When three law enforcement officers arrived to the classroom, Ryan was still very upset. They proceeded to drag him down the hall, passed by my husband who was very upset and placed him on the trunk of the police car on one of the hottest days of the week (100 degrees if not higher – police officer states this in his report ) and handcuffed him in front of the school and held him down on the hot car for several minutes before communicating to my husband that they planned to baker act him.

They should have let the father handle such a small child!

Why is such a special needs child even attending a mainstream school?

Kid threatened to harm himself. He was a potential danger to others. I don't see an issue here.

Forum List

Back