black couple sues appraisal company for low appraisal on home

Doesn’t matter who allegedly lives in that house if it’s a black neighborhood. The crime is high high, the schools are bad and the fathers are missing. Absolute facts. Totally a democrat-cultivated thing.
I would not buy in a black neighborhood for at least another two generations.

This was a black couple applying for a equity loan in a white neighborhood. Other than that I agree with you. The worst part about living with blacks is the noise. My lowlife neighbor just rented to an elderly section 8 black couple. They have to be in their 70's and they're still a problem. I told them twice about music being too loud and they only turned it off for that day and evening. A few days later, the same damn thing, so I told them again. Rinse and repeat.

Yesterday I got so pissed off I ran to Best Buy to get powered blue tooth speakers, 60 watts. Next time they pull that shit they're in for a host of Polish polkas. If that don't stop them, I'm back to calling the cops again like I did to all the other section 8 lowlifes that lived there.

They all look alike and think alike....to a racist POS.

I'm not even quite sure what that means.

But no realtor uses a home evaluation person that under values homes, when you sell the home the more it sells for the more the realtor gets from their cut.

Besides, the article says it's adjacent to a black area. Black areas are predominantly worth less on the housing market. No one really wants to live near blacks. I know I don't.

But yeah I am racist. I spent 46 years of my life not being racist. But the last 3 years the way blacks have behaved overall and the way whites push racism down my throat they turned me into one.

I can like a black person one on like as I do with ones I work with. But in general? Nope. Don't like em.

I'm not even quite sure what that means.

But no realtor uses a home evaluation person that under values homes, when you sell the home the more it sells for the more the realtor gets from their cut.

Besides, the article says it's adjacent to a black area. Black areas are predominantly worth less on the housing market. No one really wants to live near blacks. I know I don't.

But yeah I am racist. I spent 46 years of my life not being racist. But the last 3 years the way blacks have behaved overall and the way whites push racism down my throat they turned me into one.

I can like a black person one on like as I do with ones I work with. But in general? Nope. Don't like em.
I'm no racist but lately I have withdrawn to a safe distance.:omg:

This was a black couple applying for a equity loan in a white neighborhood. Other than that I agree with you. The worst part about living with blacks is the noise. My lowlife neighbor just rented to an elderly section 8 black couple. They have to be in their 70's and they're still a problem. I told them twice about music being too loud and they only turned it off for that day and evening. A few days later, the same damn thing, so I told them again. Rinse and repeat.

Yesterday I got so pissed off I ran to Best Buy to get powered blue tooth speakers, 60 watts. Next time they pull that shit they're in for a host of Polish polkas. If that don't stop them, I'm back to calling the cops again like I did to all the other section 8 lowlifes that lived there.
They should gauge it by Zillow.

And the only possible reason for that is race? What if it's a typo? You do know appraisers go inside the home, don't you? It could be a total wreck in there for all we know.

Again I ask, what advantage could there be for an appraisal company to give such a low quote?
Two different quotes same place, so stop defending the appraiser!

You guys disgust me. No wonder you’re white trash.

Forum List

Back