black couple sues appraisal company for low appraisal on home

You mean when people commit hate crimes they're actually doing it for money?

No, they are doing that out of hate. But you don't put your ass on the line to under appraise a house over hate. That's besides the fact that appraisers just measure things and take pictures. The data handed to the person that actually does the appraising never even met the applicant.

I want my home appraised for $400,000 less. That would be awesome!

They would owe me about a thousand dollars or more. That would be epic! :D

No, they are doing that out of hate. But you don't put your ass on the line to under appraise a house over hate. That's besides the fact that appraisers just measure things and take pictures. The data handed to the person that actually does the appraising never even met the applicant.

There's an old saying... figures don't lie, but liars figure.

It's clear what happened here... the first appraiser decided to compare their house to ones own by other blacks in adjacent neighborhoods.

the second appraiser did it the way they SHOULD have done it... by comparing to houses in that neighborhood.

You win! You brought Trump into a discussion that has nothing to do with Trump other than he lives rent-free in your head 24/7.

Sorry though, no parting gifts.
An entirely predictable cultist post. You did forget to sat TDS and post some lame ass meme.

Anybody have the address? Remember that black lady in Indy got herself a bogus 2nd appraisal. I found her house and hood and no way was that 2nd appraisal accurate. The comps they were using were ridiculous.
Explain to us how the appraisal went 300K when they thought someone white owned the same home.

Explain to us how the appraisal went 300K when they thought someone white owned the same home.

Banks don't use one appraisal company. Usually they have several to speed up the process. People of any race can get three appraisals and each one will be different in some way.

Banks don't use one appraisal company. Usually they have several to speed up the process. People of any race can get three appraisals and each one will be different in some way.
Not a 300k difference you fucking moron. 😄

Maybe you're such a mark ass bitch though that when someone tries to stiff you for 300k you think they just have a different opinion. Actually that figures since your boy Trump is nothing but a grifter. 😄

Not a 300k difference you fucking moron. 😄

Maybe you're such a mark ass bitch though that when someone tries to stiff you for 300k you think they just have a different opinion. Actually that figures since your boy Trump is nothing but a grifter. 😄

Only morons form an opinion without knowing all the facts. WTF would an appraisal company undervalue a home because it's black people applying for the loan? There is no advantage for them to do that. In fact the person that makes out the appraisal never even met the applicant.

Only morons form an opinion without knowing all the facts. WTF would an appraisal company undervalue a home because it's black people applying for the loan? There is no advantage for them to do that. In fact the person that makes out the appraisal never even met the applicant.
This is exactly the kind of reply I'd expect from a mark ass bitch. This isn't a physics problem, we know some pertinent facts. Like the same home was valued by more than 300k when any trace of a black family living there was removed. Now a mark ass bitch like yourself would see those facts and still be confused. The rest of us aren't. As for why they would do such a thing? Because they're racist pieces of shit would be my guess. It's not like they get paid depending on the value of the home so to a racist there's no disadvantage to fucking over a minority. Unless you get caught of course, but do racist pieces of shit usually think that far ahead? Can they even be accused of thinking to begin with?

How about all the White families in this country that lost money when they sold their home because of some Negros moving into their neigborhood or the filthy government putting low income housing nearby? That loss would probably be over a trillion dollars. When are the Negros going to pay up?

How about all the White families in this country that lost money when they sold their home because of some Negros moving into their neigborhood or the filthy government putting low income housing nearby? That loss would probably be over a trillion dollars. When are the Negros going to pay up?
You didn't lose money because someone moved in by your trailer park.

Fuck those whites. No one gives a shit about them. 😝

This is exactly the kind of reply I'd expect from a mark ass bitch. This isn't a physics problem, we know some pertinent facts. Like the same home was valued by more than 300k when any trace of a black family living there was removed. Now a mark ass bitch like yourself would see those facts and still be confused. The rest of us aren't. As for why they would do such a thing? Because they're racist pieces of shit would be my guess. It's not like they get paid depending on the value of the home so to a racist there's no disadvantage to fucking over a minority. Unless you get caught of course, but do racist pieces of shit usually think that far ahead? Can they even be accused of thinking to begin with?

I seriously doubt that the person making out the appraisal even knows the race of the applicant. All they do is compile the pictures and measurements of the rooms in the home and create an estimate on what it's worth. We never got the end story of this saga either. Let's see where this lawsuit leads to given the plaintiffs are "assuming" everything and no evidence of their claims.

I seriously doubt that the person making out the appraisal even knows the race of the applicant. All they do is compile the pictures and measurements of the rooms in the home and create an estimate on what it's worth. We never got the end story of this saga either. Let's see where this lawsuit leads to given the plaintiffs are "assuming" everything and no evidence of their claims.
Why are you making claims you're never going to honor? If the judgment does come back that the appraiser is indeed a racist piece of shit you will just claim the judge was intimidated or some other nonsense. The great thing about you clowns is that there is no bottom to your bitch.

Forum List

Back