black couple sues appraisal company for low appraisal on home

Why are you making claims you're never going to honor? If the judgment does come back that the appraiser is indeed a racist piece of shit you will just claim the judge was intimidated or some other nonsense. The great thing about you clowns is that there is no bottom to your bitch.

Not at all, but at least in the OP, there is no evidence race had anything to do with it. Now if they find that it does, then I'm okay with a judge ruling against the company. But according to the OP, they applied at a completely different bank and got a completely different appraisal. To the chagrin of leftists, this is still a country where you are innocent until proven guilty.

Not at all, but at least in the OP, there is no evidence race had anything to do with it. Now if they find that it does, then I'm okay with a judge ruling against the company. But according to the OP, they applied at a completely different bank and got a completely different appraisal. To the chagrin of leftists, this is still a country where you are innocent until proven guilty.
No evidence except the wildly varying evaluations. But you keep telling us all how much of a giant mark ass bitch you are. 😄

Look, you're none to bright being from Jamaica and all. But you have to prove guilt.

You're time is not spent well here as a race pimp.
And I'm confident the law suit will reflect racial bias. How confident are you little bitch? Remember, I'm going to come back here and laugh at you for representing the opinion of a mark ass bitch, so, is it your contention that you're not bright enough or intuitive enough to spot racial bias?

And I'm confident the law suit will reflect racial bias. How confident are you little bitch? Remember, I'm going to come back here and laugh at you for representing the opinion of a mark ass bitch, so, is it your contention that you're not bright enough or intuitive enough to spot racial bias?
You're obviously triggered. You brought this upon yourself. Being a race pimp is perhaps having less pride than what is implied by "gay pride"

If you don't contact me on this, the obvious will be even more so.

When will Whites be able to sue the Negroes for all the crime they committed for the last 200 years?

Hell, the cost of the filthy destructive BLM Insurrection alone will be in the hundred of billions of dollars.

When will Whites be able to sue the Negroes for all the crime they committed for the last 200 years?

Hell, the cost of the filthy destructive BLM Insurrection alone will be in the hundred of billions of dollars.
How many trailer parks did BLM destroy and please let's not talk about crime in the last 200yrs.

These people are scammers. They used the 1st appraisal to get a tax reduction 1/1/22. Then got an inflated appraisal so they could sue the first company. Current county value is 500K.
Value Information
Base ValueValuePhase-in Assessments
As of
01/01/2022
As of
07/01/2022
As of
07/01/2023
Land:301,300301,300
Improvements137,900320,700
Total:439,200622,000500,133561,067
Preferential Land:00

Location & Structure Information
Owner Information
Account Identifier:Ward - 27 Section - 68 Block - 4983B Lot - 019
Owner Name:CONNOLLY NATHAN
MOTT SHANI
Use:
Principal Residence:
RESIDENTIAL
YES
Mailing Address:209 CHURCHWARDENS RD
BALTIMORE MD 21212-0000
Deed Reference:/18984/ 0135
Premises Address:209 CHURCHWARDENS ROAD
BALTIMORE 21212-2937
Legal Description:0.2616 ACRES

Going to do a sale comp search for Churchwarden Rd when the county system get restored

Going to do a sale comp search for Churchwarden Rd when the county system get restored

Zestimate says 683k. I know that's not a real appraisal but I dont think they are typically way off. So seems the second appraisal is closer to real value than the first IMO.

Looks like a nice house from the outside. Only detractor is it's on that 4 lane, but I dont know how much traffic that road sees which would have an effect on it's value.

The 2 houses on either side of it sold for the mid 450's in 2021.

It doesnt say or I couldnt find it anyway when this all took place. The zestimate in Jan 2020 was 456k so depending on when the 2 appraisals were done that could account for the discrepancy. If the first around Jan 2020 and the second much later that could have had a huge impact on the home value.

Zestimate says 683k. I know that's not a real appraisal but I dont think they are typically way off. So seems the second appraisal is closer to real value than the first IMO.

Looks like a nice house from the outside. Only detractor is it's on that 4 lane, but I dont know how much traffic that road sees which would have an effect on it's value.
Zillow thing is meaningless. An appraisal is a snapshot that reflects the market and that time. The value of a home could go up or down by 5 or 10 or ever 20% in 1 month or 3 months. BTW i researched both the Cali couple and the Indy lady referenced in the article and proved both of them off of their rockers. Especially the Indy lady. Her house was in a PUD from the 50's that is almost all black, and she wanted white hipster hood comps because they were nearby but in no manner reflected her subdivision.

The 2 houses on either side of it sold for the mid 450's in 2021.

It doesnt say or I couldnt find it anyway when this all took place. The zestimate in Jan 2020 was 456k so depending on when the 2 appraisals were done that could account for the discrepancy. If the first around Jan 2020 and the second much later that could have had a huge impact on the home value.
Good intel. I tried to doing a comp search using the country website for Churchwarden and it isn't working. Maybe later.

this is in maryland. is it me or are blacks going around suing for everything and anything?
Blacks are definitely milking the lawsuit bank for money. They are making fortunes this way.

We may get an appraisal --- they should have gotten two. And then you can still sell the house for what you want or will settle for!! It's just to get an idea.

I suppose this appraisal had something to do with refinancing the house, wanting to get more money out of it. Sheeeeeesh.

Did any of you fucking read the article.

The same building was valued at $750K when it was presented as owned by white people and only $472K when presented as being owned by black people.

The SAME FUCKING BUILDING.

More from the same article.

Tenisha Tate-Austin and her husband became suspicious when the Northern California home they spent years renovating was valued by an appraiser far lower than they expected. When they asked for a second opinion, a White friend pretended to own their home and they removed all artwork and photos that could show that it belonged to a Black family. The new appraisal for their home in Marin County was more than $1.4 million and nearly half a million dollars higher than the previous estimate, they told CNN at the time. Earlier this year, the Department of Justice filed a statement of interest in the case, which is still pending.

And in Indiana last year, when Carlette Duffy concealed that she was Black, she told CNN her home’s appraised value more than doubled.
You may be right, but it's missing dates which are key in this discussion.

Nice part of the city actually.
Nowhere in Baltimore is viable anymore. Murdermore: good new name. I've lived in that area, long long ago. Can't even drive through now, or at least I sure wouldn't.

Does anyone wonder why we have not heard from Carlette Duffy or that couple in Cali? Because their suits got tossed or they lost. If they won it would national news again. The same thing is going to happen here.

Blacks are definitely milking the lawsuit bank for money. They are making fortunes this way.

We may get an appraisal --- they should have gotten two. And then you can still sell the house for what you want or will settle for!! It's just to get an idea.

I suppose this appraisal had something to do with refinancing the house, wanting to get more money out of it. Sheeeeeesh.

That's exactly what they were doing, applying for refinance meaning they need the money.

Forum List

Back