Black death it's 100% likely it spreads to the UK and a ticking time bomb ready to decimate the worl

"The Plague" hasn't be scary since we discovered penicillin.

There's nothing quite as ridiculous as fear-addicts like the OP.

Penicillin would be useless with Bubonic plague. Bubonic plague is incurable, the reason why in Western nations Bubonic plague went away was because we developed more hygienic cities and reduced the vermin population.

Absolute nonsense. The bubonic plague is baterial. Antibiotics can treat and cure it.

Given the inaccuracies of your post, perhaps you should leave the medical diagnosis and treatment explanations to professionals.

Are you a Doctor now?

The comment was made that Penicillin cured the plague, Penicillin is useless against Bubonic plague, the antibiotics used for Bubonic plague are specifically Streptomycin, Gentamicin and Doxycycline.

Also 60% of people with Bubonic plague die, this is because someone with Bubonic plague needs treatment within the first 24 hours and most people who have Bubonic plague are in outposts in Africa where they do not have adequate medical facilities.

And your claim that it is incurable? Is that your medical opinion?

In those places it is because 60% of people die because of not having access within the 24 hour timeframe to Streptomycin, Gentamicin and Doxycycline.

This entire thread topic is grotesque and has turned me away from having my dinner, I was going to have my dinner hours ago and then I read the OP.

Post a link where it says that Penicillin works against Bubonic plague.

"It has a survival rate of nearly 99%, with prompt treatment."

Yes antibiotic treatment within 24 hours, 60% of people with Bubonic plague die because they are not in the situation to have treatment started within that 24 hours.

This thread isn't about people with the plague in Africa, it's about the plague spreading to the UK.

There's no one in the UK who is "not in the situation" to have prompt treatment.

No but I am specifically referring to where there is plague, both Pneumonic and Bubonic and that is Africa.

Actually, the plague is everywhere. There are about 10-15 cases originating in the US each year, and the same in Europe.

You just don't hear about them, because its just not that big of a deal any more.

"Actually, the plague is everywhere. There are about 10-15 cases originating in the US each year, and the same in Europe."

Yes but 90% of both Pneumonic and Bubonic plague are on the African Continent.

You've moved the goalposts so far from your initial claims that you're outside the stadium.

No because I have been specifically referring to Pneumonic and Bubonic plague and the African Continent for most of this thread.

This thread isn't about people with the plague in Africa, it's about the plague spreading to the UK.

There's no one in the UK who is "not in the situation" to have prompt treatment.

No but I am specifically referring to where there is plague, both Pneumonic and Bubonic and that is Africa.

Actually, the plague is everywhere. There are about 10-15 cases originating in the US each year, and the same in Europe.

You just don't hear about them, because its just not that big of a deal any more.

"Actually, the plague is everywhere. There are about 10-15 cases originating in the US each year, and the same in Europe."

You've moved the goalposts so far from your initial claims that you're outside the stadium.

No because I have been specifically referring to Pneumonic and Bubonic plague and the African Continent for most of this thread.

You have claimed that the plague is a virus, and that it is incurable.

Both of those statements are factually incorrect.

Penicillin would be useless with Bubonic plague. Bubonic plague is incurable, the reason why in Western nations Bubonic plague went away was because we developed more hygienic cities and reduced the vermin population.

:lol:

There's really nothing to say to this, aside from you're completely and utterly wrong.

Penicillin is perhaps not the most effective antibiotic for use against P. Pestis, but it does work - and there are countless other antibiotics that work better.

Bubonic plague is easily curable with modern medicine. It has a survival rate of nearly 99%, with prompt treatment.

Yes antibiotic treatment within 24 hours, 60% of people with Bubonic plague die because they are not in the situation to have treatment started within that 24 hours.

We have it in the Western U.S. too....fleas on wild rodents like ground squirrels and prairie dogs. A few cases every year and if caught in time, dealt with easily. No one running around screaming over it.

"fleas on wild rodents like ground squirrels and prairie dogs."

How weird in America dogs carry Y. pestis. Everywhere else Y. pestis is only carried by rodents.

:lol:

There's really nothing to say to this, aside from you're completely and utterly wrong.

Penicillin is perhaps not the most effective antibiotic for use against P. Pestis, but it does work - and there are countless other antibiotics that work better.

Bubonic plague is easily curable with modern medicine. It has a survival rate of nearly 99%, with prompt treatment.

We have it in the Western U.S. too....fleas on wild rodents like ground squirrels and prairie dogs. A few cases every year and if caught in time, dealt with easily. No one running around screaming over it.

How weird in America dogs carry Y. pestis. Everywhere else Y. pestis is only carried by rodents.

Prarie dogs are rodents.

I am handling myself very well considering I have three people ganging up on me :poke::tongue:

I am handling myself very well considering I have three people ganging up on me :poke::tongue:

No one is "ganging up" on you. We are pointing out your mistakes.

Rather than continuing to double down, just admit you were wrong, and we can move on.

Prarie dogs are rodents.

Thanks I have never heard of them.

I Google and YouTube and they are cute, I want one I'll email my friend in Texas and get them to FedEx me one I want one that eats cucumber like this:

Prarie dogs are rodents.

I Google and YouTube and they are cute, I want one I'll email my friend in Texas and get them to FedEx me one I want one that eats cucumber like this:

They are very cute. But they don't make great pets, and I don't think Fed Ex accepts live cargo.

Sensationalism? Like 3 people dead in some remote country of a 100 million population is not gonna matter.

LMFAO wtf have you been hate to bust that bubble it's way more than three ppl dead , reality check see how easily this shit can come here because ppl ain't got a fkn clue what is going on in the world and MSM sure in the hell isn't telling the public now are they.

They'll wait until it comes here ( which can to a degree be understood) , but sometimes there are many dangers and they wait for ppl to drop dead here first then warn ppl. Cause they don't want to cause a panic omg never cause a panic. lol

Okay. Assume it goes to the uk. What would be the death toll? I bet at most like 1%. That's nothing, The real Black Death in the medieval ages killed 67% of the populations, as mathematically expected. This will surely not happen now.

Have you ever seen this map ?

View attachment 160377

HealthMap | Flu Map | Contagious Disease Surveillance | Virus Awareness
You know the plague isn't a virus, right?

Plague is a virus and very infectious virus the Pneumonitic form is airborne and is spread from person to person through the air via infectious droplets.

Bubonic plague is a disease and not a virus, those who are exhuming the rotting corpses to dance with are not getting Bubonic plague they are getting Pneumonic plague which is a virus.

Google Is plague a virus and this is what you get first, anything that can be transmitted from person to person is a virus:

View attachment 160391

CDC Plague | Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Plague

That " airborne" is to complicated for brain deads to comprehend lol.

Rather than continuing to double down, just admit you were wrong, and we can move on.

I am never wrong I am from the Divine :smoke:

I have repeatedly and specifically referred to both Pneumonic plague and Bubonic plague regarding the African Continent, the former is airborne and is transmitted person to person, the latter has a 60% mortality rate because treatment with Streptomycin, Gentamicin or Doxycycline is not happening with the 24 hours and Streptomycin and not Penicillin is the antibiotic that is the best to combat Y. pestis.

UK not US

Yes but it will also be America at some point.

The common sense solution is that these people should be contained in their own shit holes and no Jungle Bunny should be allowed ANYWHERE in the Western world. If the Jungle Bunnies are kept out then no Western nation will get plague or Ebola or any other of these diseases that the filthy dwellers in Third World shit holes give to THEMSELVES:

They are getting plague because they are backward low IQ knuckledraggers who are digging up rotting corpses to dance with.

They are getting Ebola because they are backward low IQ knuckledraggers who do not eat NORMAL food and instead go and get a chimp or an ape to put on the grill for dinner.

Western Civilisation is not compatible with the Jungle Bunnies they should stay in their shit holes and fuck off, who needs or wants them they contribute NOTHING they are useless and pointless.

But you’re being racist, those dying folks have the right to come here, we have to have open arms to all 8 billion folks on the planet, get with the liberal program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMFAO wtf have you been hate to bust that bubble it's way more than three ppl dead , reality check see how easily this shit can come here because ppl ain't got a fkn clue what is going on in the world and MSM sure in the hell isn't telling the public now are they.

They'll wait until it comes here ( which can to a degree be understood) , but sometimes there are many dangers and they wait for ppl to drop dead here first then warn ppl. Cause they don't want to cause a panic omg never cause a panic. lol

Okay. Assume it goes to the uk. What would be the death toll? I bet at most like 1%. That's nothing, The real Black Death in the medieval ages killed 67% of the populations, as mathematically expected. This will surely not happen now.

Have you ever seen this map ?

View attachment 160377

HealthMap | Flu Map | Contagious Disease Surveillance | Virus Awareness
You know the plague isn't a virus, right?

Plague is a virus and very infectious virus the Pneumonitic form is airborne and is spread from person to person through the air via infectious droplets.

Bubonic plague is a disease and not a virus, those who are exhuming the rotting corpses to dance with are not getting Bubonic plague they are getting Pneumonic plague which is a virus.

Google Is plague a virus and this is what you get first, anything that can be transmitted from person to person is a virus:

View attachment 160391

CDC Plague | Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Plague

That " airborne" is to complicated for brain deads to comprehend lol.

American Leftists would just like the whole of the Madagascan population airlifted and dropped in the American States that voted for The Donald, that is what essentially this is about you know the who cares is dropped in Western nations.

UK not US

Yes but it will also be America at some point.

The common sense solution is that these people should be contained in their own shit holes and no Jungle Bunny should be allowed ANYWHERE in the Western world. If the Jungle Bunnies are kept out then no Western nation will get plague or Ebola or any other of these diseases that the filthy dwellers in Third World shit holes give to THEMSELVES:

They are getting plague because they are backward low IQ knuckledraggers who are digging up rotting corpses to dance with.

They are getting Ebola because they are backward low IQ knuckledraggers who do not eat NORMAL food and instead go and get a chimp or an ape to put on the grill for dinner.

Western Civilisation is not compatible with the Jungle Bunnies they should stay in their shit holes and fuck off, who needs or wants them they contribute NOTHING they are useless and pointless.

But you’re being racist, those dying folks have the right to come here, we have to have open arms to all 8 billion folks on the planet, get with the liberal program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol that is what I mean see my post # 73.

Interesting points have been raised; why are US deaths from "naturally" occurring plague found in the Western US?

Prarie dogs are rodents.

They are very cute. But they don't make great pets, and I don't think Fed Ex accepts live cargo.

They are so cute they look like they were born to be pets and cuddled, of course koalas are cute and cuddly but are also very aggressive so I expect those prairie dogs might be aggressive. No I don't think FedEx accepts live cargo, I am going to email them and DEMAND they start accepting live cargo I want some meerkats.

Felines can carry the Plague. That helps, wild game able to carry.

I have repeatedly and specifically referred to both Pneumonic plague and Bubonic plague regarding the African Continent, the former is airborne and is transmitted person to person, the latter has a 60% mortality rate because treatment with Streptomycin, Gentamicin or Doxycycline is not happening with the 24 hours and Streptomycin and not Penicillin is the antibiotic that is the best to combat Y. pestis.

Here's the thing.

There is a difference between being wrong, and lying.

Everyone is wrong sometimes. There's no moral culpability attached to being wrong. But if you're wrong and someone points it out - and you refuse to acknowledge your mistake, its no longer a mistake, but an act of willful dishonesty - or to put it simply, a lie.

Are you wrong, or are you a liar?

Interesting points have been raised; why are US deaths from "naturally" occurring plague found in the Western US?

That is a good point Peach, how is plague "naturally" occurring in America? Has plague ever in history naturally occurred.

Here's the thing.

There is a difference between being wrong, and lying.

Everyone is wrong sometimes. There's no moral culpability attached to being wrong. But if you're wrong and someone points it out - and you refuse to acknowledge your mistake, its no longer a mistake, but an act of willful dishonesty - or to put it simply, a lie.

Are you wrong, or are you a liar?

Well I repeat and all the below is accurate and correct:

Forum List

Back