Black death it's 100% likely it spreads to the UK and a ticking time bomb ready to decimate the worl

No because I have been specifically referring to Pneumonic and Bubonic plague and the African Continent for most of this thread.

You have claimed that the plague is a virus, and that it is incurable.

Both of those statements are factually incorrect.

I am handling myself very well considering I have three people ganging up on me :poke::tongue:

No one is "ganging up" on you. We are pointing out your mistakes.

Rather than continuing to double down, just admit you were wrong, and we can move on.

I am never wrong I am from the Divine :smoke:

I have repeatedly and specifically referred to both Pneumonic plague and Bubonic plague regarding the African Continent, the former is airborne and is transmitted person to person, the latter has a 60% mortality rate because treatment with Streptomycin, Gentamicin or Doxycycline is not happening with the 24 hours and Streptomycin and not Penicillin is the antibiotic that is the best to combat Y. pestis.

Here's the thing.

There is a difference between being wrong, and lying.

Everyone is wrong sometimes. There's no moral culpability attached to being wrong. But if you're wrong and someone points it out - and you refuse to acknowledge your mistake, its no longer a mistake, but an act of willful dishonesty - or to put it simply, a lie.

Are you wrong, or are you a liar?

You are now going to tell everyone how plague can naturally occur. Yes?

My understanding is wild game, as you listed. Some species get mildly ill, some not at all. The natural part is transmission to humans, some blood on the skin, a cut, infection. (I am writing on memory.) And certainly, ignoring the events is as callous as just WANTING IT AWAY from one's self.

Putin can now claim his victory over the "viruses sent by enemies of _________." I know it is wrong, yet if Trump just went to sleep on the little fella, all that weight lifting will be for naught. I panicked when KGB Vlad was to meet with Trump, thought Trump would be unable to understand the evil, the few photos helped. Putinhas his reptilian glare, the President was looking straight ahead.

Last edited:
My understanding is wild game, as you listed. Some species get mildly ill, some not at all. The natural part is transmission to humans, some blood on the skin, a cut, infection. (I am writing on memory.)

That would be a very disturbing development because plague for Centuries has been predominantly associated with rodents.

You have claimed that the plague is a virus, and that it is incurable.

Both of those statements are factually incorrect.

I am handling myself very well considering I have three people ganging up on me :poke::tongue:

Rather than continuing to double down, just admit you were wrong, and we can move on.

I have repeatedly and specifically referred to both Pneumonic plague and Bubonic plague regarding the African Continent, the former is airborne and is transmitted person to person, the latter has a 60% mortality rate because treatment with Streptomycin, Gentamicin or Doxycycline is not happening with the 24 hours and Streptomycin and not Penicillin is the antibiotic that is the best to combat Y. pestis.

Here's the thing.

Everyone is wrong sometimes. There's no moral culpability attached to being wrong. But if you're wrong and someone points it out - and you refuse to acknowledge your mistake, its no longer a mistake, but an act of willful dishonesty - or to put it simply, a lie.

Well, I would. But I'd rather not waste any more of my time with this conversation, since you've made it clear that you're not interested in honest discourse.

You've disappointed me.

Here's the thing.

Well, I would. But I'd rather not waste any more of my time with this conversation, since you've made it clear that you're not interested in honest discourse.

You've disappointed me.

"You've disappointed me."

Oh no :crybaby::popcorn:

My understanding is wild game, as you listed. Some species get mildly ill, some not at all. The natural part is transmission to humans, some blood on the skin, a cut, infection. (I am writing on memory.)

That would be a very disturbing development because plague for Centuries has been predominantly associated with rodents.

Prairie dogs are rodents, I checked when Hawaii had a few cases years ago.

Here's the thing.

You've disappointed me.

Well, here's the thing. While I disagree with you on nearly everything, I have generally held respect for you, since you are normally at least intellectually curious, and open to discussion. This discussion is tending to show that I was wrong.

Look at me admitting my mistakes, right there. See, it's not that hard.

Paul Hunter, a professor of health protection at the world-renowned University of East Anglia, was the first expert to predict the plague could travel across the sea. He previously said: “The big anxiety is it could spread to mainland Africa, it’s not probable, but certainly possible, that might then be difficult to control. If we don’t carry on doing stuff here, at one point something will happen and it will get out of our control and cause huge devastation all around the world.” There is always a risk with travel that the disease will spread globally, Hunter added.

Here's the thing.

You've disappointed me.

Well, here's the thing. While I disagree with you on nearly everything, I have generally held respect for you, since you are normally at least intellectually curious, and open to discussion. This discussion is tending to show that I was wrong.

I am open to discussion, even if I disagree with people and then we all agree to disgree etc.

You was not wrong darling, if you read the thread you will see that I decided to refer to both types of plague specifically being on the African Continent and Pneumonic plague is transmitted person to person via air as opposed to Bubonic plague which is not and that Penicillin is not the best antibiotic to deal with the latter and that in Africa 60% of those with Bubonic plague die because they have no access to medical treatment within that 24 hour timeframe that is the most crucial.

Paul Hunter, a professor of health protection at the world-renowned University of East Anglia, was the first expert to predict the plague could travel across the sea. He previously said: “The big anxiety is it could spread to mainland Africa, it’s not probable, but certainly possible, that might then be difficult to control. If we don’t carry on doing stuff here, at one point something will happen and it will get out of our control and cause huge devastation all around the world.” There is always a risk with travel that the disease will spread globally, Hunter added.

"There is always a risk with travel that the disease will spread globally, Hunter added."

This is why Western nations must be vigiliant, IMHO it is not sensible to just treat this like its some fantastic and bizarro non-happening that could never happen. Even if a risk is 1% it must be treated with vigiliance, the health of a population is too important to just not pay attention to a potential nightmarish health hazard that if it happened could develop into something that could get out of control.

Sensationalism? Like 3 people dead in some remote country of a 100 million population is not gonna matter.

LMFAO wtf have you been hate to bust that bubble it's way more than three ppl dead , reality check see how easily this shit can come here because ppl ain't got a fkn clue what is going on in the world and MSM sure in the hell isn't telling the public now are they.

They'll wait until it comes here ( which can to a degree be understood) , but sometimes there are many dangers and they wait for ppl to drop dead here first then warn ppl. Cause they don't want to cause a panic omg never cause a panic. lol

The Black Death Plague was only the deadly scourge it was due to lack of sanitary facilities, modern plumbing, or antibiotics. None of those are an issue in a First World country.

I realize that Russian infrastructure isn’t that great out in the country but I’m sure it won’t be that bad in Russia, where you live, Mind Wars.

Here's the thing.

You've disappointed me.

I am open to discussion, even if I disagree with people and then we all agree to disgree etc.

You was not wrong darling, if you read the thread you will see that I decided to refer to both types of plague specifically being on the African Continent and Pneumonic plague is transmitted person to person via air as opposed to Bubonic plague which is not and that Penicillin is not the best antibiotic to deal with the latter and that in Africa 60% of those with Bubonic plague die because they have no access to medical treatment within that 24 hour timeframe that is the most crucial.

When you refuse to acknowledge a mistake, you are showing that you are in fact not open to discussion.

Discussion is a two-way street.

"The plague that’s airborne and has killed at least 124 people in Madagascar is now blamed on “dancing with corpses.” This is the time of year when the dead are wrapped in sheets and paraded through the streets while others dance around the bodies."

The Leftists insist that we are ALL the same, that there are NO Higher Cultures just different peoples and that essentially we are no different from African savages or whatever....um YES because haven't we ALL exhumed rotting corpses to dance in the street with :uhoh3: :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back