Black death talk

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
People think of the Black DEATH as just a European crisis but it may have caused more DEATHS in CHINA and it also had similar deaths in the Muslims World

Dont know the total deaths but it could be 150 Million or so

IT started in CHINA , but the Mongolian trade routes connected it everywhere. Worse was the Italian merchants who carried it from China to Europe and to the Muslims WORLD

Florence, Venice, were up to 60-75 percent DEATHS
Spain only slightly lower then France then England.

As late as the 1710's a plague outbreak wiped out half of Marseilles; I think they ignored the standard 14 day quarantine for a new ship entering the harbor or something.

People think of the Black DEATH as just a European crisis but it may have caused more DEATHS in CHINA and it also had similar deaths in the Muslims World

Dont know the total deaths but it could be 150 Million or so

IT started in CHINA , but the Mongolian trade routes connected it everywhere. Worse was the Italian merchants who carried it from China to Europe and to the Muslims WORLD
did not help that the "witches" of europe, and their generations of passed down herbal knowledge, were being burned at the stake along with their feline "familiars."

As late as the 1710's a plague outbreak wiped out half of Marseilles; I think they ignored the standard 14 day quarantine for a new ship entering the harbor or something.

louis is a tyrant! he can not quarentine ME! next will be mandatory beaks! FREEDOM!

plague-doctors-reference-01_2x3.jpg

The only good thing China has ever given to the world is gunpowder. Other than that, China can FOAD.

we are illiterate barbarians. the chinese have been the most successful civilization ever. and are about to prove it.
And yet they fail to conquer the World many times over.

Oh, India has a better history and giving to the world history from math and so on, and I truly despise India as much as I despise China!

People think of the Black DEATH as just a European crisis
What about the Spanish Flu 1918 which killed between 50--100 million ? Americans keep quiet about that, though it likely came from them and was transported into Europe by their military. The US then went for a repeat almost exactly one century later when the elites fed it to their military when they flew into Wuhan for the October 2019 Elites World Championships .Strange that the US team was extrememy low size and they only finished in around mid thirty something position .Another Covid type amazing coincidence !!!!!!.

What about High Platform Diving and Table Tennis? Stop bashing the poor Chinkies . Velly nice peeps .

They gave you COVID. China shut down your economy and changed the world to a divervent state of existence from which there will never be a return to normalcy. Case in point: We Americans supposedly elected a President who we thought would return "business as usual" to this country, after the pandemic. That has worked out horribly. Remember how the world changed after 9/11? Same thing. This is not the same world it was in 2019, nor will it ever be the same again.

Also Chinese Food!

Plus Chinese women!!

Oh, wash and fold!!!

i think JGalt forgot

the assembly line and mass profiction. great special on pbs about the cross bows of the terra cotta warriors.

when trump started talking about his "wall," i kinda thought he was talking about a "great big beautiful wall," didn't you?
R.a0311fd81325d6cb63b3599b1e240b14

christ himself seems to have learned from the "3 wise men of the east," who surely included confucious, whose statement of the golden rule predates matthew by several hundred years. .....
And yet they fail to conquer the World many times over.

Oh, India has a better history and giving to the world history from math and so on, and I truly despise India as much as I despise China!
since no one ever has succeeded in "conquering the world"that may be an unrealistic standard.

i think JGalt forgot

the assembly line and mass profiction. great special on pbs about the cross bows of the terra cotta warriors.

when trump started talking about his "wall," i kinda thought he was talking about a "great big beautiful wall," didn't you?
R.a0311fd81325d6cb63b3599b1e240b14

christ himself seems to have learned from the "3 wise men of the east," who surely included confucious, whose statement of the golden rule predates matthew by several hundred years. .....

since no one ever has succeeded in "conquering the world"that may be an unrealistic standard.

Xi Jinping ass-kisser.

Forum List

Back