Black Female Obama Supporter Set on Fire by the KKK?...

CaféAuLait;6213152 said:

I knew it 8 hours ago before it was announced... read back over this thread. My sources are rarely Wrong and this one had MAD Stank on it.

Now the Media will Ignore.

Will the NAACP continue to Demand for a thorough Investigation?... :lol:

:)

peace...

I find it suspicious that many of the sites have not updated their story's to show she did this to herself. It is a big story. I checked CBS, NBC, CNN, and ABC. The all still showed about an hour ago that three white guys did it.

As with the Duke Lacrosse team, only the accusations will be remembered. The real story will be forgotten. Al Sharpton has never apologized to the Duke Lacrosse team and their families nd this woman and her supporters will never apologize. Unfortunately, the whites will remember the lies and the race relations will never get any better, only worse.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Sharmeka Moffitt set on fire in Louisiana

Wow...

They are saying "Alleged" so I will say that if this is True those who did it should be by Set on Fire also. :thup:

peace...

Sharmeka Moffitt made up a story about being attacked and set on fire, according to a spokesman for Louisiana's Franklin Parish sheriff's office. Spokesman Kevin Cobb told reporters this afternoon that it looks like the 20-year-old woman set herself ablaze on Sunday night. She remains in critical condition at a hospital in Shreveport, La. Police say evidence they've uncovered indicates Moffitt wrote "KKK" and a racial slur on her car. She had said she was attacked by three men wearing white hoodies. Police understandably say Moffitt and her family still deserve prayers. [Source]

Sharmeka Moffitt, Lousiana woman, may have faked hate crime

Sorry if that's late

But what kind of whacko goes to the length of setting herself on fire?

seriously though, 3 men in "white" hoodies?

Gotta find that video of her sister telling the "story"... beyond Damning. :thup:

peace...

Sharmeka Moffitt set on fire in Louisiana

Wow...

They are saying "Alleged" so I will say that if this is True those who did it should be by Set on Fire also. :thup:

peace...

Louisiana woman allegedly set on fire; hate crime investigated
1 day ago

A horrific attack in Louisiana has left a 20-year-old woman in critical condition after she was allegedly set on fire by three men wearing white hoodies. Sharmeka Moffitt suffered third-degree burns on 60 percent of her body; she'll undergo surgery tomorrow. The attack has rocketed across the Internet since it occurred on Sunday night, particularly because it was rumored that Moffitt's Obama T-shirt may have provoked the assailants. Moffitt was not, however, wearing the shirt when attacked. Police in Winnsboro, La., have confirmed that "KKK" was spray-painted on the hood of her car, along with a racial slur — and the FBI is investigating whether the attack should be classified as a hate crime. [Source]

Update: Police now say they believe Moffitt set herself on fire.

Click to see more on msnNOW.com , updated 24 hours a day.

Before it's Purged... :thup:

peace...

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/arti...rges-thorough-investigation-Winnsboro-burning

“We are shocked by the malicious actions of those involved and express best wishes to Sharmeka Moffitt and her family,” NAACP Louisiana State Conference President Dr. Ernest L. Johnson, Sr. said. “We urge authorities to conduct a full and thorough investigation into the nature of this brutal crime, and to determine whether it was a hate crime. The Louisiana NAACP State Conference will exhaust all remedies available to see that justice is done and that the criminals are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”

I am going to Assume that the NAACP means that they want Justice done, even if that means Prosecuting the Fraud?...

peace...

The attack has rocketed across the Internet since it occurred on Sunday night, particularly because it was rumored that Moffitt's Obama T-shirt may have provoked the assailants.

^MSNBC was WAY MORE than Happy to Front that before they Knew the Facts...

She wrote KKK and NIGER on her car with toothpaste...

WTF?...

peace...

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/arti...opular|text|FRONTPAGE&gcheck=1&nclick_check=1

^The Sister is so OBVIOUSLY Lying...

After I saw this Video yesterday I Knew this was Fraud.

Question is, will either Person or others be Charged with it?

Faking a Hate Crime should be a Crime if it's not already.

peace...

yeah, faking a crime gets you arrested. Since she faked a hate crime, the hate crime status could be attached to the charges she should face.

And her Sister who was so Obviously Fronting the Lie in that Video...

Even if to "Protect" her "Sick" Sister...

peace..

And that's also a Problem...

This has already become Legend in the Hood...

This Woman was Burned by 3 Crackers in White Hoods for Supporting Obama...

^That will be told years from now.

And "Free Press" won't give the Prosecution of the Fraud a Fraction of the Coverage and the NAACP will simply walk away and look for another Opporunity.

peace...

A phony KKK story. Staged hate crime? That hardly happens. *eye roll

Any truth to the reports that Jackson and Sharpton had to cancel their flight plans to Louisiana? *half joking. False claim about hate crimes and rape piss me off.

I still can't for the life of me figure out what her "plan" was and why burning herself in such a horrendous manner was her choice method for carrying out her "plan". Her sister was in on it too? One of those "believe it or not" stories that are becoming easier to believe these days.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back