Black Grievance Politics is Destroying Civilization

Meh, you will see all kinds of crazy shit during the death phase of a society.

Like a transvestite advertising a low quality beer brand that most people stopped drinking years ago, but it still pisses everyone off because the Left. ;)

This is America.. You have a right to be an asshole.
Gates was in his own home, and a cop assumed he was a criminal because he was black and in a nice neighborhood.
We didn't need protection from him.
We certainly don't need cops abusing their authority because they think you are an asshole.
I'm sure there are people who think you are an asshole.
1. You can be an asshole as long as you don't get violent. Yelling at a cop is violence.
2. Gates BROKE INTO HIS OWN HOME and the police were notified. There could have been thieves or hostages in that home. The police had to INVESTIGATE.
3. I don't care what other people think. (I'm watching "House" reruns, too cool)

A few minutes ago the wife told me to mute The Five because there were a bunch of blacks protesting in a NY subway over that criminal getting choked-out. She said she was tired of listening to them scream and holler over nothing.

She usually doesn't say much about blacks, maybe it's because nearly everyone is tired of their shit and I could honestly say if they all disappeared over-night the country would far be better for it.....Oh, other than Clarence Thomas of course. ;)

A few minutes ago the wife told me to mute The Five because there were a bunch of blacks protesting in a NY subway over that criminal getting choked-out. She said she was tired of listening to them scream and holler over nothing.

She usually doesn't say much about blacks, maybe it's because nearly everyone is tired of their shit and I could honestly say if they all disappeared over-night the country would far be better for it.....Oh, other than Clarence Thomas of course. ;)

Errr...maybe your wife should see this:

Stupid leftism knows no color.

Here is where it all began... Obama set off to divide us and demonize cops from day one of his presidency and it continues today under Biden.......

09mag-talk-02-jumbo.jpg
OB Wan Kenyobi Serving Bud Light

1. You can be an asshole as long as you don't get violent. Yelling at a cop is violence.

no, it's just yelling. And luring him outside to arrest him was an abuse of authority.
2. Gates BROKE INTO HIS OWN HOME and the police were notified. There could have been thieves or hostages in that home. The police had to INVESTIGATE.

And once they established that he was the home owner, they should have left.

3. I don't care what other people think. (I'm watching "House" reruns, too cool)
Well, heck, you Gates should have been arrested for being an asshole. So, um, what if a cop decides you're an asshole?

no, it's just yelling. And luring him outside to arrest him was an abuse of authority.
And once they established that he was the home owner, they should have left.
Well, heck, you Gates should have been arrested for being an asshole. So, um, what if a cop decides you're an asshole?
1. The police deserve respect. I could not do that job, dealing with low-life assholes all day every day.
2. There was no "luring", Gates went outside to yell at Crowley. Gates was disorderly and an asshole.
3. I don't deal with cops often. and I deal with them very respectfully.

1. The police deserve respect. I could not do that job, dealing with low-life assholes all day every day.
2. There was no "luring", Gates went outside to yell at Crowley. Gates was disorderly and an asshole.
😄

So you're the kind of Simp that thinks we should bow down to law enforcement huh? I guess you think the police should of opened fire on Jan 6th protesters, am I right? If mouthing off to an officer while standing on your own private property is an offense worthy of arrest, surely beating on police officers and over running their barricade deserves some gun fire.

1> No, the police don't deserve respect, they work for us. Which is something they tend to forget.
2> Point was, the cop escalated a situation, when he should have just apologized and left.
3> As do I, but only because I don't know which one of them might be an unhinged lunatic someone gave a gun to.

In the greatest nation in the history of the world in terms of the freedom and liberties afforded its citizens and economic opportunities, yet these people talk like America is the worst place in the world. In my opinion, most American blacks are not this way, though most rightly possess an awareness of what their ancestors went through. I don’t blame the blacks for believing and advocating their fake narratives. They are just the ignorant, unwitting pawns of neo-Marxist revolutionaries who are trying to destroy our republic.

I thought Black grievance was just destroying America but the whole world too!!! Impressive!

Can you explain how it is that Black grievance politics are strong and powerful enough to take down the largest most powerful government on earth, but they can’t get voting rights through Congress, or higher appraised values on their real estate?

It just doesn’t seem to make any sort of logical sense at all.

1. Respect is earned, and these officers did nothing to earn respect.

3. Other than speeding ticket, I don’t deal with cops often either, but when I do, they are so unfailingly polite and respectful as they write you a ticket that it’s annoying. But even in Canada, my black friends don’t have the same experience being pulled over, and all of them report getting pulled over for “driving while black”, especially if they have a nice car.

Donovan Bailey who won the 1992 Olympic gold medal in the hundred metre dash, got pulled over the first time he took his new Porsche on the 401.

So you're the kind of Simp that thinks we should bow down to law enforcement huh? I guess you think the police should of opened fire on Jan 6th protesters, am I right? If mouthing off to an officer while standing on your own private property is an offense worthy of arrest, surely beating on police officers and over running their barricade deserves some gun fire.
1. I said treat the police with respect. They deal with low-lifes all day every day. I couldn't do that job.
2. J6 isn't part of this discussion, but,
3. If Nancy Pelosi's direct report Sgt. at Arms Irving and the DC Mayor would have authorized the National Guard like Trump and Capitol Police Chief Sund requested there wouldn't have been a J6.

1> No, the police don't deserve respect, they work for us. Which is something they tend to forget.
2> Point was, the cop escalated a situation, when he should have just apologized and left.
3> As do I, but only because I don't know which one of them might be an unhinged lunatic someone gave a gun to.
1. They are officers of the law, not your employees.
2. I wasn't there, but if Gates was abusive he deserved to get rousted.
3, True. Everyone has bad days, and I'm sure dealing with disrectful low-lifes all days has given them hair triggers.

1. Respect is earned, and these officers did nothing to earn respect.

3. Other than speeding ticket, I don’t deal with cops often either, but when I do, they are so unfailingly polite and respectful as they write you a ticket that it’s annoying. But even in Canada, my black friends don’t have the same experience being pulled over, and all of them report getting pulled over for “driving while black”, especially if they have a nice car.

Donovan Bailey who won the 1992 Olympic gold medal in the hundred metre dash, got pulled over the first time he took his new Porsche on the 401.
1. Act like a disrespectful low-life, get treated like a disrespectful low-life.
3. Agreed. You're welcome, eh.

1. Act like a disrespectful low-life, get treated like a disrespectful low-life.
3. Agreed. You're welcome, eh.

1. What makes you think that all Black people act like disrespectful low lives?

3. Agreed? You agree that when Black people get pulled over they’re not treated the same way as white people are? OK. That was unexpected given your answer to #1.

1. What makes you think that all Black people act like disrespectful low lives?

3. Agreed? You agree that when Black people get pulled over they’re not treated the same way as white people are? OK. That was unexpected given your answer to #1.
Read my #1 post again:

3. Then read what you wrote:
"Other than speeding ticket, I don’t deal with cops often either, but when I do, they are so unfailingly polite and respectful as they write you a ticket..."

Now re-read the thread title. See any grievance?

In the greatest nation in the history of the world in terms of the freedom and liberties afforded its citizens and economic opportunities, yet these people talk like America is the worst place in the world. In my opinion, most American blacks are not this way, though most rightly possess an awareness of what their ancestors went through. I don’t blame the blacks for believing and advocating their fake narratives. They are just the ignorant, unwitting pawns of neo-Marxist revolutionaries who are trying to destroy our republic.

Lol of course the white grievance politics people holding a gun to this country's head are going to take every chance they can to complain about black people

The Great Migration destroyed America's cities... looks like the South won the Civil War after all... it just took an extra century or so... :cool:

Because he locked himself out of his house.

The Cop had ALREADY ESTABLISHED that the professor was the homeowner.

Here's is the Cop's own version of it.

According to the police report, Sergeant Crowley arrived at the scene, went up to the front door, and asked Gates to step outside. Crowley explained he was investigating the report of a break-in in progress; as he did so, Gates opened the front door and said, "Why, because I'm a black man in America?"[1][10]

Crowley's report states that he believed Gates was lawfully in the residence, but that he was surprised and confused by Gates's behavior, which included a threat that Crowley did not know who he was "messing with." Crowley then asked Gates for a photo ID so as to verify he was the resident of the house. Gates initially refused, but then supplied his Harvard University identification card. Crowley wrote that Gates repeatedly shouted requests for his police identification. Crowley then told Gates that he was leaving his residence and that if Gates wanted to continue discussing the matter, he would speak to him outside. Gates replied, "Yeah, I'll speak with your mama outside." On the 911 dispatcher audio recordings, a man's loud voice is heard in the background at several points during Sgt. Crowley's transmissions.[11]

Gates stepped onto his front porch and continued to yell at Crowley, accusing him of racial bias and saying he had not heard the last of him. Faced with this behavior from Gates, who was still standing on his own front porch, Crowley warned Gates that he was becoming disorderly. When Gates ignored this warning and persisted in his behavior, and likewise ignored a second warning from Crowley, Crowley informed him that he was under arrest.
[1]

In short, the cop BAITED Gates into stepping outside so he could arrest him for disorderly conduct.
Seems to me the cop was doing his job. Entitled homeowner seems to be the instigator here.

Forum List

Back