🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Judge Hands Armed Robbers a Light Sentence – Calls 3 y.o White Victim a Racist

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Black Judge Hands Armed Robbers a Light Sentence Calls THREE YEAR OLD White Victim a Racist Top Right News
In an outrageous statement from the bench, Louisville Judge Olu Stevens attacked the tiny white toddler and her parents for their “racism” calling the little girl’s statement “disturbing” while at the same time excusing the actions of the criminals who traumatized her.
That’s right, this judge was more upset at a little girl for being scared by armed robbersthan he was at the armed robbers.
>Adult judge who said that three years old baby is racist
> Innocent black robbers
Sound a little strange right?
Just read quotes from article and you will understand what really happened with "system" in Kentucky

It did not appear to me that he "attacked" the little girl.

He went on to say that, even though a portion of the statement offended him, it was also very outrageous that anyone would break into someone's home to commit a violent offense, and even though he decided to grant probation, he said that if there were a gun involved, he would certainly be sending someone to prison.

He did not "excuse the actions" of whoever committed the crime.

He said that he realized the little girl could not help the way that she feels (being scared of black people) but didn't appreciate her parents being accepting of that mentality and fostering negative stereotypes of blacks. He asked if the perpetrator had been white, should she be scared of all white men? And the answer is most likely a "no".

It seems he wanted the parents to understand the true extent of their power to influence their daughter's thoughts and emotions, especially at such a young and impressionable age... yet he also wanted to give someone who committed a crime a chance to redeem themselves.

I think the judge did his job well and fair.

Last edited:
Black Judge Hands Armed Robbers a Light Sentence Calls THREE YEAR OLD White Victim a Racist Top Right News
In an outrageous statement from the bench, Louisville Judge Olu Stevens attacked the tiny white toddler and her parents for their “racism” calling the little girl’s statement “disturbing” while at the same time excusing the actions of the criminals who traumatized her.
That’s right, this judge was more upset at a little girl for being scared by armed robbersthan he was at the armed robbers.
>Adult judge who said that three years old baby is racist
> Innocent black robbers
Sound a little strange right?
Just read quotes from article and you will understand what really happened with "system" in Kentucky
Not surprising. Birds of a feather, flock together. Typical in our injustice system.

It did not appear to me that he "attacked" the little girl. He went on to say that, even though a portion of the statement offended him, it was also very outrageous that anyone would break into someone's home to commit a violent offense, and even though he decided to grant probation, he said that if there were a gun involved, he would certainly be sending someone to prison.

He said that he realized the little girl could not help the way that she feels (being scared of black people) but didn't appreciate her parents being accepting of that mentality and fostering negative stereotypes of blacks. He asked if the perpetrator had been white, should she be scared of all white men? And the answer is most likely a "no".

It seems he wanted the parents to understand the true extent of their power to influence their daughter's thoughts and emotions, especially at such a young and impressionable age... yet he also wanted to give someone who committed a crime a chance to redeem themselves.

If I had children, I would teach them to be wary of blacks. It would be irresponsible of me not to, since blacks commit the majority of violent crime. It's not a stereotype, you fool. It's a fact. And one worth paying attention too.

It did not appear to me that he "attacked" the little girl. He went on to say that, even though a portion of the statement offended him, it was also very outrageous that anyone would break into someone's home to commit a violent offense, and even though he decided to grant probation, he said that if there were a gun involved, he would certainly be sending someone to prison.

If I had children, I would teach them to be wary of blacks. It would be irresponsible of me not to, since blacks commit the majority of violent crime. It's not a stereotype, you fool. It's a fact. And one worth paying attention too.
I taught mine to be wary of all....whites are no angels...

Agreed- The self defense ammunition I use in my carry guns do not discriminate-

When your dead- Color is irrelevant.

Kind of like the richest person in the grave yard.

-Geaux

-Geaux
Is that the only fucking thing you think about??When I think of shooting a black woman I think of sex....and splooging upon her face...

-Geaux
Is that the only fucking thing you think about??When I think of shooting a black woman I think of sex....and splooging upon her face...

Cool...um... I think....

-Geaux

It did not appear to me that he "attacked" the little girl.

He went on to say that, even though a portion of the statement offended him, it was also very outrageous that anyone would break into someone's home to commit a violent offense, and even though he decided to grant probation, he said that if there were a gun involved, he would certainly be sending someone to prison.

He did not "excuse the actions" of whoever committed the crime.

I think the judge is a racist and was wrong.

seems to me when kids are bitten by a certain dog breed as a child...they will grow up fearing that breed....

the kid isnt breed bigots but just recognize a past injury and a current threat

judge did not do his job.....imho

Mr. Right..If I had children, I would teach them to be wary of blacks. It would be irresponsible of me not to, since blacks commit the majority of violent crime. It's not a stereotype, you fool. It's a fact. And one worth paying attention too

I teach my kids wary of all races with caution. Teaching kids to single out blacks is called irresponsible Then they might grow up racist or haters. Is that the RIGHT thing to say to your kids?
White and other races also commits crimes. I was robbed once in Beijing during a tourist vacation. They took everything except my boxers shorts but that doesn't mean I will teach my children bad about Asians.

Forum List

Back