Black leaders stoking fires of racial tension!!!

I am certainly glade you take nothing for granted.........

Yep.....these days, you see stuff from these black leaders and you wonder if you are on the planet Mars!!:disbelief: Every night in Chicago, half a dozen black kids get gunned down and the black leaders don't give a flying fuck.
Cops didn't kill them, just other blacks.....
And that I supposed, based on the lack of demonstrations, is ok.
It all in the minds of those protesting what they protest for....

Republicans, who say they freed the slaves, use young blacks as target practice. Then mock anyone looking for justice. Hypocrites.
All Democrat men, who claim they don't rape little boys, but are constantly being arrested for the crime, think nothing of voting for drug sniffing black men who run for president.

When will the black man just realize that the white man knows what is best for him? Wheeeeeen?

So blacks need to be told not to attack an armed policeman?
And here I was giving em credit for having half a brain..

I dont know you tell me since the white man knows best.

If only blacks would stop violence and just allow whites to be violent all by themselves the world would be a better place, I think....I have to check with a white guy to be sure I'm right

If blacks stopped with the violence we'd have the lowest murder rate of any developed nation.
White people would just step in to fill the void since they commit the 2nd most murders.

Yep.....these days, you see stuff from these black leaders and you wonder if you are on the planet Mars!!:disbelief: Every night in Chicago, half a dozen black kids get gunned down and the black leaders don't give a flying fuck.
So with that, then my perception is that they are not protesting because a blackman was shot, instead, they just hate the cops and I conclude that life is not important.

So with that, then my perception is that they are not protesting because a blackman was shot, instead, they just hate the cops and I conclude that life is not important.
Thats a stupid conclusion. The problem is with police (who are supposed to up hold the law) shooting people. Its more of a concern than a criminal shooting a person. If cops are shooting people who is going to stop the criminals doing the same thing?

Thats a stupid conclusion. The problem is with police (who are supposed to up hold the law) shooting people. Its more of a concern than a criminal shooting a person. If cops are shooting people who is going to stop the criminals doing the same thing?
So authority doing their job is of concern and those commiting crime is ok. That's so stupid.

When will the black man just realize that the white man knows what is best for him? Wheeeeeen?

If only blacks would stop violence and just allow whites to be violent all by themselves the world would be a better place, I think....I have to check with a white guy to be sure I'm right

If blacks stopped with the violence we'd have the lowest murder rate of any developed nation.
White people would just step in to fill the void since they commit the 2nd most murders.

You didnt watch those videos I so graciously put up to educate you....

I thought you were showing me your homework like little kids do. Silly monkey you cant educate someone that is your superior already.

I thought you were showing me your homework like little kids do. Silly monkey you cant educate someone that is your superior already.

Says the guy who doesnt understand percentages.

sure he does, 70 black folks being killed doesn't mean anything, the one killed by the white cop doing his job and getting threatened for doing it, the concern is only for one and not the 70, those are percentages that boggle my mind.

sure he does, 70 black folks being killed doesn't mean anything, the one killed by the white cop doing his job and getting threatened for doing it, the concern is only for one and not the 70, those are percentages that boggle my mind.
I'd expect it to boggle your mind because you lack the capacity to appreciate what that means. A cop running around killing Black people violates the trust people have in the law at its first overlap into society. No one thinks a criminal is advocating for the law.

I'd expect it to boggle your mind because you lack the capacity to appreciate what that means. A cop running around killing Black people violates the trust people have in the law at its first overlap into society. No one thinks a criminal is advocating for the law.
Even though that isn't what they do right? So since August 9 how many cops have run around doing that. I have statistics that show the criminals have done it 70 times. But you're saying that's ok. Now to me that boggles my mind.

Edit: BTW, I see you do not appreciate what a cop does and sacrifices eh?

Even though that isn't what they do right? So since August 9 how many cops have run around doing that. I have statistics that show the criminals have done it 70 times. But you're saying that's ok. Now to me that boggles my mind.
Has nothing to do with anything. Cops are supposed to uphold the law. Thats more important than wondering why criminals shoot people. You cant quote me anywhere saying anything is ok can you?

Has nothing to do with anything. Cops are supposed to uphold the law. Thats more important than wondering why criminals shoot people. You cant quote me anywhere saying anything is ok can you?
Ok so are you protesting the deaths of the 70 victims? If not, then yes you've said it. Again, I see you have no appreciation for what one human does for another and the sacrifice to that. Walking or driving and not knowing what might happen to you on your job. Means absolutely nothing to you. You probably have no idea what the history is with the officer. He may have saved 70 lives, and you treat him this way for doing his job with a punk. You defend the punk. shame on you.

Ok so are you protesting the deaths of the 70 victims? If not, then yes you've said it. Again, I see you have no appreciation for what one human does for another and the sacrifice to that. Walking or driving and not knowing what might happen to you on your job. Means absolutely nothing to you. You probably have no idea what the history is with the officer. He may have saved 70 lives, and you treat him this way for doing his job with a punk. You defend the punk. shame on you.
I thought so. No its not OK. Stop deflecting. Its more of an issue that a cop is killing Black people than criminals doing it. People expect criminals to do it not cops.

Last edited:
I though so. No its not OK. Stop deflecting. Its more of an issue that a cop is killing Black people than criminals doing it. People expect criminals to do it not cops.
so why aren't the people outraged over the 70 other deaths? the cop puts his life on the line and with little defense, see you don't understand what a sacrifice that is. His wife has to wonder everynight if he comes home after shift. And when a criminal that commits crimes attacks him he's not allowed to defend himself in your eyes. What a shameful person you are.

Forum List

Back