Black leaders stoking fires of racial tension!!!

^^Did anyone understand this statement above or nah?
Right the expectation from the cop and his/her family is that the public respects they put their life on the line, I supposed the public in your world does think the criminal doing illegal things puts their lives on the line. Funny, if the criminal would go away, so would the need for the cops!!!!
Criminals will never go away dummy. Only a moron thinks that is possible. You are in over your intellectual head.

LOL! Hey he's using all his white smarts and it still isnt getting him anywhere. Must suck balls
It's sad you have no class or understanding of life. Too bad. I feel sorry for you. I see you just want the cop dead right?

Right the expectation from the cop and his/her family is that the public respects they put their life on the line, I supposed the public in your world does think the criminal doing illegal things puts their lives on the line. Funny, if the criminal would go away, so would the need for the cops!!!!
Criminals will never go away dummy. Only a moron thinks that is possible. You are in over your intellectual head.

LOL! Hey he's using all his white smarts and it still isnt getting him anywhere. Must suck balls
It's sad you have no class or understanding of life. Too bad. I feel sorry for you. I see you just want the cop dead right?

Cant fool you huh

That would be pretty good if he is found guilty of killing Brown. If he is not at least brought to trial then I would be happy with someone putting a hollow point in his dome.

there was no crime committed in Ferguson by the officer who practiced self-defense. But, liberal media and sadly, leaders of the Black community will twist it in order to create maximum consternation within our society.If you want to march and discuss a racial issue, how about the issue of Black men raising their children?
Thanks for the enlightenment! How was it serving on the Grand Jury? You did serve on the Grand Jury, right?

I mean, if you did not, you posted an opinion, not fact. And posting an opinion with such authoritative certainty, you must be talking out of an orifice not usually used for communication.
It's his opinion and he has a right to it. Why don't you go and protest that the cop be killed? Go for it, it's what you want right? And you have no evidence, since you aren't on the Grand Jury either. Anyone can play that game.

Cant fool you huh
You're just an ass and we all know it.

That would be pretty good if he is found guilty of killing Brown. If he is not at least brought to trial then I would be happy with someone putting a hollow point in his dome.
Yep I figured as much. having a conversation with you all is meaningless because you are haters. you don't know anything of what happened. The GJ will have evidence. So move along, got your position you're racist!!

Yep I figured as much. having a conversation with you all is meaningless because you are haters. you don't know anything of what happened. The GJ will have evidence. So move along, got your position you're racist!!
You dont know anything either but assume he is innocent. You are as retarded as I thought you were. Thanks for confirming that. Now go play with the kids.

Hey, go for it so i can watch them stick your skinny but in a cell, or better yet point back at ya!!!

You dont know anything either but assume he is innocent. You are as retarded as I thought you were. Thanks for confirming that. Now go play with the kids.
hahahahaahahahaha isn't that the way our constitution works you ass?

Hey, go for it so i can watch them stick your skinny but in a cell, or better yet point back at ya!!!
Go for what? Why would you be watching my butt?

Yes. So why are you not assuming Brown was innocent you ass?

I never said he wasn't, I don't have any facts. I do have evidence he is a criminal though. Ask the store owner of the store he robbed and got caught on camera at. Piece of work that one.

BTW, a jury is comprised based on the defendant and not the victim. Geez I wish you all knew that! it is funny to see how many folks don't know the constitution to the country they live in though.

I never said he wasn't, I don't have any facts. I do have evidence he is a criminal though. Ask the store owner of the store he robbed and got caught on camera at. Piece of work that one.
If you are saying Wilson is innocent then you are saying Brown deserved to be killed. The irony of your post about the constitution is that innocence is presumed not already bestowed. BTW its not in the constitution dummy.

If you are saying Wilson is innocent then you are saying Brown deserved to be killed.
Dude, really? he is innocent until proven guilty, like the law says. You don't like the law, go somewhere else to live. Go to Mexico and check their lawlessness out and how good that works. Stupid, just stupid, out loud stupid at that.

Edit: BTW, it would have most likely been better if Brown obeyed the officer and done as he was instructed and we wouldn't be having this discussion. Or don't you understand that role either?

If you are saying Wilson is innocent then you are saying Brown deserved to be killed.
Dude, really? he is innocent until proven guilty, like the law says. You don't like the law, go somewhere else to live. Go to Mexico and check their lawlessness out and how good that works. Stupid, just stupid, out loud stupid at that.

Edit: BTW, it would have most likely been better if Brown obeyed the officer and done as he was instructed and we wouldn't be having this discussion. Or don't you understand that role either?
I know Brown was innocent until proven guilty. Wilson should have remembered that legal quote before shooting him.

I know Brown was innocent until proven guilty. Wilson should have remembered that legal quote before shooting him.
again, it wouldn't have happened had Brown followed directions from the officer. You fail that point. Why did he disobey the direction he was given? What was it he needed to say when he supposedly charged the officer? BTW, it's amazing what happens when one recognizes authority or doesn't! It goes with that respect thing I was referring to earlier, which you obviously don't have. So you shoot your mouth off at cops as well. i see.

One other thing, I guess you're also ok with the protestors destroying store property as well right? Because it's their fault? Right?

again, it wouldn't have happened had Brown followed directions from the officer. You fail that point. Why did he disobey the direction he was given? What was it he needed to say when he supposedly charged the officer? BTW, it's amazing what happens when one recognizes authority or doesn't!

One other thing, I guess you're also ok with the protestors destroying store property as well right? Because it's their fault? Right?
Well it did happen. We are not arguing if and maybes. The point is he decided to kill Brown instead of arresting him. There was no presumption of innocence that you claimed comes from the constitution like a dumbass. No wonder you dont understand your error. You dont even know your constitution.

again, it wouldn't have happened had Brown followed directions from the officer. You fail that point. Why did he disobey the direction he was given? What was it he needed to say when he supposedly charged the officer? BTW, it's amazing what happens when one recognizes authority or doesn't!

Well it did happen. We are not arguing if and maybes. The point is he decided to kill Brown instead of arresting him. There was no presumption of innocence that you claimed comes from the constitution like a dumbass. No wonder you dont understand your error. You dont even know your constitution.
Again dumbass, the cop was the authority, do you understand that? Brown didn't observe the simple little respect the authority rule that is written into the LAW..

Get the facts straight!!!

Again dumbass, the cop was the authority, do you understand that? Brown didn't observe the simple little respect the authority rule that is written into the LAW..
Where in a cops job description does it say he can try, convict, and impose punishment?

Where in a cops job description does it say he can try, convict, and impose punishment?
When someone attacks them. See you don't think they are allowed to defend themselves I guess. You are a hoot dude!!!!!

It's a simple process, the authority gives an order and the person in question follows that order or hell can break loose. Seems you don't follow the law at all or what happens in real life.

Forum List

Back