Black leaders stoking fires of racial tension!!!

When will the black man just realize that the white man knows what is best for him? Wheeeeeen?

So blacks need to be told not to attack an armed policeman?
And here I was giving em credit for having half a brain..

I dont know you tell me since the white man knows best.

If only blacks would stop violence and just allow whites to be violent all by themselves the world would be a better place, I think....I have to check with a white guy to be sure I'm right

When will the black man just realize that the white man knows what is best for him? Wheeeeeen?

If only blacks would stop violence and just allow whites to be violent all by themselves the world would be a better place, I think....I have to check with a white guy to be sure I'm right

If blacks stopped with the violence we'd have the lowest murder rate of any developed nation.

If blacks stopped with the violence we'd have the lowest murder rate of any developed nation.

I know then white people can be violent all by themselves just like it was meant to be

I know then white people can be violent all by themselves just like it was meant to be

Thank God blacks only make up 13% of the population.
Can you imagine the levels of violence in this country if they were 50%?
They'd give africa a run for their money when it comes to senseless murder.

Screw the white guy ... Commit the violence ... And let's get this over with.

I'm trying to imagine but I'm waiting for you to tell me because you know best. Could you also show how much more scared you'd be if they were 55% or 75%?

I always like your "I'm so scared that I make up other things to be more scared of" act. Its almost like Scooby Doo

I'm trying to imagine but I'm waiting for you to tell me because you know best. Could you also show how much more scared you'd be if they were 55% or 75%?

I always like your "I'm so scared that I make up other things to be more scared of" act. Its almost like Scooby Doo

No reason to worry about blacks in my neighborhood...there aren't any.
And the crime rate reflects those numbers,as in there isn't any.

You're making your own bed Ferguson, not going to get any sympathy from me.

I have no sympathy with any community where 11% of voters show up for local elections.

I have contempt for that community when they bitch about how stuff goes down.

I have no sympathy with any community where 11% of voters show up for local elections.

Isnt it curious how poor people have less time available to vote and things like that but no one finds fault with the poor. only the black and poor. Being black makes you more guilty of everything

Isnt it curious how poor people have less time available to vote and things like that but no one finds fault with the poor. only the black and poor. Being black makes you more guilty of everything
We have early voting, and absentee voting.

Lack of time to vote is about the lamest excuse for sorry citizenship I have ever heard.

Poor people don't seem to lack time to apply for benefits, curiously enough.

There are the same numbers of hours in the day regardless of race or wealth. Isn't it curious the excuses people will use for their behavior?

We have early voting, and absentee voting.

Lack of time to vote is about the lamest excuse for sorry citizenship I have ever heard.

Poor people don't seem to lack time to apply for benefits, curiously enough.

I know, even tho history shows the poor typically dont vote because of a number of reasons what is totally not understandable is black poor people who should be able to do something more than poor white people because thats fair

There are the same numbers of hours in the day regardless of race or wealth. Isn't it curious the excuses people will use for their behavior?

Wait, rich people have 24 hour days too? You're kidding right?

Well......we all know our president hates his own country, but making statements to invite violence in Ferguson is just such a disgrace. Inner city blacks are so fucked because they follow the lead of these morons like Obama and Dyson..........blame stuff on whites and the police departments every day. Obama's latest statement of genius............police need-"Training-to-Distinguish-a-Gang-Banger-from-a-Kid-in-a-Hoodie"

:ack-1::disbelief::ack-1::disbelief::ack-1::disbelief::ack-1::disbelief::ack-1:

Cant even make this shit up anymore.................

Meanwhile, the staggering numbers of black on black crime/murder is completely ignored.

Fireworks Giuliani vs. Michael Eric Dyson White Police Officers Won t Be There If You Weren t Killing Each Other 70 Of The Time Video RealClearPolitics

Obama Police Need Training to Distinguish Gang Banger from Kid in a Hoodie
Goddam Negroes...

Those 'leaders' are African American Democrats. And most African American Democrats are racists. That can't be said of African American Republicans.

Republicans, who say they freed the slaves, use young blacks as target practice. Then mock anyone looking for justice. Hypocrites.
No were wondering why the black on black killings aren't as important.

Republicans, who say they freed the slaves, use young blacks as target practice. Then mock anyone looking for justice. Hypocrites.
Curious, what is the justice you are looking for?

Forum List

Back