Black Lies Matter Nitwits Protest Killing of Gorilla as Example of White Privilege Over Blacks

It's like I said, if there is no racism then make shit up to keep the racism issue burning.

I especially enjoy the bit about the boy being black, and the BLM people assuming he was white so they could get their Rage On.

I wondered if they ASSumed the kid was white before whining
All the previous ones were. i assumed the kid was white too. Most Black kids dont do stuff like this but then he was only 3.
Sure, Black kids and Black people NEVER do stupid things. it should have been a white kid. I don't see how race is brought into everything like this. Its a shame it could even cross someones mind
Black kids and people do stupid stuff.

Oh me achin ribs

I especially enjoy the bit about the boy being black, and the BLM people assuming he was white so they could get their Rage On.

All the previous ones were. i assumed the kid was white too. Most Black kids dont do stuff like this but then he was only 3.
Sure, Black kids and Black people NEVER do stupid things. it should have been a white kid. I don't see how race is brought into everything like this. Its a shame it could even cross someones mind

Oh me achin ribs
Swallowed some Black trouser trout whole again huh?

These morons cite an outrageous racial stereotype about blacks being somehow related to gorillas in order to slam White privilege and complain that a white boys life was saved.

When will blacks realize that the left is doing everything in its power to reduce them to subhuman status in the minds of people across the planet?

Black Outrage Over Gorilla Shot To Protect 'White Privilege'

If this was a work of fiction, I would say it simply wasn't believable.

It's like I said, if there is no racism then make shit up to keep the racism issue burning.

Black kids and people do stupid stuff. However, they rarely ever fall into a zoo enclosure or jump a fence to take a picture with a lion. Race was brought into it by the OP. Didnt you see the title?
I didnt mean to say YOU were the one bringing up race. It just bothers me that other people thought of that , like in the link posted. Its sad where our minds have to be.

Oh me achin ribs

The mere thought of that is one of the most repulsive things imaginable.

Black kids and people do stupid stuff. However, they rarely ever fall into a zoo enclosure or jump a fence to take a picture with a lion. Race was brought into it by the OP. Didnt you see the title?
I didnt mean to say YOU were the one bringing up race. It just bothers me that other people thought of that , like in the link posted. Its sad where our minds have to be.
Well the OP is a known liar and racist so what would you expect? How BLM got into this he still hasnt explained and probably never will. His goal was simply to have a thread for him and the other cave chimps to vent.

Oh me achin ribs

The mere thought of that is one of the most repulsive things imaginable.
You dont have to put on an act for the cave chimps. You know you loved it. :laugh:

So there is outrage that a gorilla was killed to save a white child. That tells you white people every thing you need to know.

How does anyone who is white or black get to make such a comparison? Sure tells you what they think of white folks.

I guess with what they are saying, the gorilla tearing the kid apart would be preferable, or killing the people coming to save the kid.

So there is outrage that a gorilla was killed to save a white child. That tells you white people every thing you need to know.
No there was only stupidity on your part that you think sarcastic comments are indicative of outrage.
Incorrect. Outrage that a gorilla was killed to save a white child tells white people every single thing they need to know about blacks. Thanks for playing.

How does anyone who is white or black get to make such a comparison? Sure tells you what they think of white folks.

I guess with what they are saying, the gorilla tearing the kid apart would be preferable, or killing the people coming to save the kid.
Only if it was a white child.

No there was only stupidity on your part that you think sarcastic comments are indicative of outrage.
Incorrect. Outrage that a gorilla was killed to save a white child tells white people every single thing they need to know about blacks. Thanks for playing.
The only outrage was in your imagination though. Sarcasm does not equal outrage. Thanks for trying.

Racism is when you blame everyone of a certain race for actions of some, or even many.

The innocent have a right to their innocence no matter how reprehensible someone else of their color might be.
Agreed, but I quibble on what racism is.

IMO, racism is when one advocates,defends or justifies laws that discriminate on the basis of a persons race and does not give at least an abstract equality in our courts of law to all irrespective of their race.

Bigotry, on the other hand, is when people defend, prefer, advance their own kind, and sees all 'others' as potential threats, enemies and tends to dehumanize them.

Forum List

Back