Black Lies Matter Nitwits Protest Killing of Gorilla as Example of White Privilege Over Blacks

So there is outrage that a gorilla was killed to save a white child. That tells you white people every thing you need to know.
No there was only stupidity on your part that you think sarcastic comments are indicative of outrage.
Incorrect. Outrage that a gorilla was killed to save a white child tells white people every single thing they need to know about blacks. Thanks for playing.
The only outrage was in your imagination though. Sarcasm does not equal outrage. Thanks for trying.
Your little Blum folks was outraged. Me? I am amused.

If the Right can't find a racist take on something, they probably won't talk about it.

That's a big fat lie, and you know it.
For a small minority of the Right, he has a point, but it is not typical of the right in the USA and hasnt been since about 1964 when the GOP voted in near unanimity to give blacks equal rights under the Civil Rights Act.

So there is outrage that a gorilla was killed to save a white child. That tells you white people every thing you need to know.
No there was only stupidity on your part that you think sarcastic comments are indicative of outrage.
Incorrect. Outrage that a gorilla was killed to save a white child tells white people every single thing they need to know about blacks. Thanks for playing.
The only outrage was in your imagination though. Sarcasm does not equal outrage. Thanks for trying.
Your little Blum folks was outraged. Me? I am amused.
No one was outraged unless you spoke to the crowd and revealed how dumb you are. Idiots are easily amused at children falling into a zoo enclosure. Thanks for confirming your idiocy.

image.jpeg

If he's white we will be outraged that a magnificent gorilla was killed. If black well, you know about dat white privilege shit don't ya? ROFLMAO.

Forum List

Back