Black Lies Matter Nitwits Protest Killing of Gorilla as Example of White Privilege Over Blacks

Liar? All the pictures I saw he looks white. You don't have to be a dickhead.
It's disgusting that they killed that noble beast to save a future black rapist. Blacks are so stupid.

Black Outrage Over Gorilla Shot To Protect 'White Privilege'
Moron. The kid is white.
Liar.
13315374_10154257503014516_5377783008067150170_n.jpg
Listen to the mom in the video. She is definitely Black.

If he's white we will be outraged that a magnificent gorilla was killed. If black well, you know about dat white privilege shit don't ya? ROFLMAO.
Doesnt matter what color the child was. The gorilla needed to be put down before he hurt the child accidentally.

If he's white we will be outraged that a magnificent gorilla was killed. If black well, you know about dat white privilege shit don't ya? ROFLMAO.
Doesnt matter what color the child was. The gorilla needed to be put down before he hurt the child accidentally.

Go tell that to BLM. Black Lies Matter. Don't they?
Why would i say something to BLM? Did they make a comment on this story? If so please provide a link.

New video footage of Harambe shows the 400-pound gorilla HOLDING HANDS with the boy who fell into the zoo enclosure as witnesses say the animal was 'acting protectively'

New video shows Harambe HOLDING HANDS with the four-year-old boy

This magnificent creature shouldn't have been shot and killed, instead they should have shot a tranquilliser dart at it, from the video Harambe was being very gentle with that child, I think it's outrageous that they killed him.

New video footage of Harambe shows the 400-pound gorilla HOLDING HANDS with the boy who fell into the zoo enclosure as witnesses say the animal was 'acting protectively'

This magnificent creature shouldn't have been shot and killed, instead they should have shot a tranquilliser dart at it, from the video Harambe was being very gentle with that child, I think it's outrageous that they killed him.

None of it would have happened if someone had been watching their child like they should

Zoo officials say the tranquilizer would have taken too long

This magnificent creature shouldn't have been shot and killed, instead they should have shot a tranquilliser dart at it, from the video Harambe was being very gentle with that child, I think it's outrageous they killed him.
Thats hella stupid. Not only was the gorilla dragging the kid around and very easily could have injured him, tranquilizers take time and you have no idea what he would have done if someone shot him with a dart. He could have flipped out and killed the child.

if the gorilla was just a regular white gorilla, this story wouldnt be getting so much attention.

Looks like white people were upset.

34BEC89E00000578-3615099-image-a-2_1464529892115.jpg

Well the stupid and negligent mother has an obligation to watch her child, especially at a zoo, the mother sounds like a typical retard.

Who knows maybe she was distracted, she might have dropped her Crack Pipe :eusa_doh:

Proof the kid was black. Most likely wanted to get in the enclosure thinking the gorilla was his dad.

VID-Harambe-a-male-silverback-gorilla-at-Cincinnati-Zoo.jpg
I guess those two white kids that jumped into the other gorillas enclosures thought roughly the same thing because thats who their mothers were telling them to call uncle.

None of it would have happened if someone had been watching their child like they should

Exactly, this isn't rocket science, it's the stupid mother's fault, it's not the child's fault and it's certainly not Harambe's fault.

This is the typical Leftist modus operandi, blame everyone except the moron who's to blame.

Exactly, this isn't rocket science, it's the stupid mother's fault, it's not the child's fault and it's certainly not Harambe's fault.

This is the typical Leftist modus operandi, blame everyone except the moron who's to blame.

Responsibility is a foreign concept to the left

Looks like white people were upset.

34BEC89E00000578-3615099-image-a-2_1464529892115.jpg

Well the stupid and negligent mother has an obligation to watch her child, especially at a zoo, the mother sounds like a typical retard.

Who knows maybe she was distracted, she might have dropped her Crack Pipe :eusa_doh:
All people have an obligation to watch their child. Even the ones that do meth.

People who do Meth shouldn't have children, actually ANYONE that's addicted to hard drugs should be automatically sterilised.

Forum List

Back