Black Lies Matter Nitwits Protest Killing of Gorilla as Example of White Privilege Over Blacks

Agreed, but the fact that they didn't means that the parents should have exercised more caution.
Yeah, but short of 24/7 paranoia, I dont know how one can go day-to-day protecting ones child from every possible bad decision that the kid can make.

Are you a parent? Did your kids never surprise you with some of their antics? Mine sure have, many times.

I doubt they climbed into a Gorilla's Safe Space while you were spacing out nearby.

Well this kid climbed in while the parents were standing right there and everyone was shocked to see it happen.

It is the zoos fault; open and shut case.

I have no doubts that black mom will sue the Zoo and the city and make millions. Black Lies Matter.
I would sue too. There is no way a 3 yr old should be able to get into that enclosure that easily.

The 3 year-old boy wouldn't have been able to get into the enclosure at all, if his moronic mother would have been watching him.

Our eldest is 3 years-old, most mornings I take him to a park, there's a huge duck pond and he loves the ducks. When I take him to the park, I have him on harness and reins, this is to stop him getting into the pond to play with the ducks, this is called being a responsible parent.

51O949EyT8L.jpg

So you want kids to have to wear these 24/7 or their parents be held liable by child protective services?

No, we don't have the harness and reins on Kid A 24/7. However, if out in an environment where he could wander off, like the park with the pond, this is of course dangerous, so he's on the harness and reins.

I hate zoos, I've always hated zoos, they're cruel, so we'd never take Kid A to a zoo, but if we did, then yes he'd be put on the harness and reins.

Agreed, but the fact that they didn't means that the parents should have exercised more caution.
Yeah, but short of 24/7 paranoia, I dont know how one can go day-to-day protecting ones child from every possible bad decision that the kid can make.

Are you a parent? Did your kids never surprise you with some of their antics? Mine sure have, many times.

I doubt they climbed into a Gorilla's Safe Space while you were spacing out nearby.

Well this kid climbed in while the parents were standing right there and everyone was shocked to see it happen.

Yes, it's clearly the zoo's fault for not ensuring that only competent, responsible parents were allowed admittance.

hell yes I raised kids and took them to the zoo, but I made damn sure they never got in the gorilla pit.

Well why would you take your kids to a zoo where you seem to think the enclosures are not fail proof?

Most people do not expect zoo enclosures to be capable of being circumvented by a little rug rat. Otherwise we wouldnt take the kids to the zoos beause we love them and want to keep them safe.

Yes, it's clearly the zoo's fault for not ensuring that only competent, responsible parents were allowed admittance.
No, smart ass, it is the zoos fault for not making the gorilla enclosure impenetrable by 5 year old ninja Master Minds.

hell yes I raised kids and took them to the zoo, but I made damn sure they never got in the gorilla pit.

Well why would you take your kids to a zoo where you seem to think the enclosures are not fail proof?

Most people do not expect zoo enclosures to be capable of being circumvented by a little rug rat. Otherwise we wouldnt take the kids to the zoos beause we love them and want to keep them safe.

exactly why I kept a responsible eye on the kids ... you moron

I have no doubts that black mom will sue the Zoo and the city and make millions. Black Lies Matter.
I would sue too. There is no way a 3 yr old should be able to get into that enclosure that easily.

The 3 year-old boy wouldn't have been able to get into the enclosure at all, if his moronic mother would have been watching him.

Our eldest is 3 years-old, most mornings I take him to a park, there's a huge duck pond and he loves the ducks. When I take him to the park, I have him on harness and reins, this is to stop him getting into the pond to play with the ducks, this is called being a responsible parent.

51O949EyT8L.jpg
Your child should not be treated like a dog. White people are weird.

No, smart ass, it is the zoos fault for not making the gorilla enclosure impenetrable by 5 year old ninja Master Minds.

He is 4 years old, and there is no evidence that he is an unusually clever child.

51O949EyT8L.jpg
Your child should not be treated like a dog.

No because it's better letting small children jump in ducks ponds and stuff :rolleyes-41:

No dummy. The person that said that doesnt even know the family. Dont you feel stupid now?

The mother spreads the lie:

View attachment 76486
Great deflection but you failed to address the point.

The point is that the parents should not have allowed their kid to invade the Gorilla's Safe Space.
Nope. The point was that an eyewitness said the gorilla was being violent with the child.

Untrue. The Gorilla lived by the creed that Black Lives Matter, and was protecting the poor, neglected little tyke.

New video shows Harambe HOLDING HANDS with the four-year-old boy
Obviously you missed the part where the gorilla dragged the kid around the enclosure and bumped his head against the wall.

The mother spreads the lie:

View attachment 76486

The point is that the parents should not have allowed their kid to invade the Gorilla's Safe Space.
Nope. The point was that an eyewitness said the gorilla was being violent with the child.

Untrue. The Gorilla lived by the creed that Black Lives Matter, and was protecting the poor, neglected little tyke.

Obviously you missed the part where the gorilla dragged the kid around the enclosure and bumped his head against the wall.

They were holding hands. The Black Gentle Giant was protecting the wee tot from the shrieking mob above.

These morons cite an outrageous racial stereotype about blacks being somehow related to gorillas in order to slam White privilege and complain that a white boys life was saved.

When will blacks realize that the left is doing everything in its power to reduce them to subhuman status in the minds of people across the planet?

Black Outrage Over Gorilla Shot To Protect 'White Privilege'

Anybody who's seen a male silverback act "protective" of anything but it's female harem needs to cut back on the mescaline. Sure, the beast didn't kill the kid when he first discovered him, but he did drag the little dude across the moat like a rag doll. Jack Henna said that gorilla could crush a green coconut with its hands....what's to say the kid didn't get his head crushed by mistake. I agree with the shooting and feel bad it had to come to that too.....but "racial"???????
Nope. I've seen silverbacks show protectiveness towards baby gorillas and a human male child. They are way more complex than humans give them credit for.

They were holding hands. The Black Gentle Giant was protecting the wee tot from the shrieking mob above.
By bopping his head against the moat wall when dragging him around?

Like most lower educated people you dont seem to understand what liability means.

The zoo director said the boy wasn't under attack.

New video footage of Harambe shows the 400-pound gorilla HOLDING HANDS with the boy who fell into exhibition moat as zoo director insists they were right to shoot him and the barriers were safe

• Harambe was fatally shot after a four-year-old boy crawled past the railing and fell 15ft into the gorilla exhibit moat, authorities said
    • But witnesses said the gorilla was 'acting protectively' and zoo director confirmed the boy was not under attack
    • Video shows boy reaching for Harambe's arm, and they briefly held hands
    • Many have blamed the boy's parents for 17-year-old Harambe's death
    • They released a statement on Sunday saying their boy is doing 'just fine'
    • Zoo director said Harambe was 'disoriented' and tranquilizer would have taken too long with the possibility of agitating the animal even more
    • Director said: 'Looking back we would make the same decision'
    • He insisted barriers were secure, asking: 'Do you know any four-year-olds? They can climb over anything'
By Jessica Chia and Myriah Towner and Wills Robinson For Dailymail.com

Published: 09:13 EST, 30 May 2016 | Updated: 15:50 EST, 30 May 2016

9.7k shares

View comments

New video footage of Harambe the gorilla suggests he was trying to protect a four-year-old boy who fell into the zoo enclosure just minutes before the 400-pound animal was fatally shot.

The clip shows Harambe standing guard over the boy in the corner of the moat, and the two even share a brief moment holding hands.

Witnesses said the gorilla was acting protectively in the tense situation, which may have been aggravated by panicked onlookers who screamed as they watched from above.

Cincinnati Zoo Director Thane Maynard confirmed the boy was not under attack, but called it a 'life threatening situation' where the gorilla was 'agitated', 'disoriented', and 'behaving erratically'....

They executed the Black Gentle Giant as a precautionary measure, and now the character assassination is underway in order to protect the asses of the zoo and the horrible parents.

Last edited:

New video footage of Harambe shows the 400-pound gorilla HOLDING HANDS with the boy who fell into exhibition moat as zoo director insists they were right to shoot him and the barriers were safe

• Harambe was fatally shot after a four-year-old boy crawled past the railing and fell 15ft into the gorilla exhibit moat, authorities said
    • But witnesses said the gorilla was 'acting protectively' and zoo director confirmed the boy was not under attack
    • Zoo director said Harambe was 'disoriented' and tranquilizer would have taken too long with the possibility of agitating the animal even more
    • He insisted barriers were secure, asking: 'Do you know any four-year-olds? They can climb over anything'

9.7k shares

View comments

New video footage of Harambe the gorilla suggests he was trying to protect a four-year-old boy who fell into the zoo enclosure just minutes before the 400-pound animal was fatally shot.

The clip shows Harambe standing guard over the boy in the corner of the moat, and the two even share a brief moment holding hands.

Witnesses said the gorilla was acting protectively in the tense situation, which may have been aggravated by panicked onlookers who screamed as they watched from above.

Cincinnati Zoo Director Thane Maynard confirmed the boy was not under attack, but called it a 'life threatening situation' where the gorilla was 'agitated', 'disoriented', and 'behaving erratically'....

The executed the Black Gentle Giant as a precautionary measure, and now the character assassination is underway in order to protect the asses of the zoo and the horrible parents.
Who claimed he was under attack? You do realize you can be violent with something without attacking it dont you?

9.7k shares

View comments

The executed the Black Gentle Giant as a precautionary measure, and now the character assassination is underway in order to protect the asses of the zoo and the horrible parents.
Who claimed he was under attack? You do realize you can be violent with something without attacking it dont you?

Did he say Mean Words without issuing a Trigger Warning? If so, then the execution was Totally Justified.

Forum List

Back