Black Lies Matter Nitwits Protest Killing of Gorilla as Example of White Privilege Over Blacks

hell yes I raised kids and took them to the zoo, but I made damn sure they never got in the gorilla pit.

Well why would you take your kids to a zoo where you seem to think the enclosures are not fail proof?

Most people do not expect zoo enclosures to be capable of being circumvented by a little rug rat. Otherwise we wouldnt take the kids to the zoos beause we love them and want to keep them safe.

exactly why I kept a responsible eye on the kids ... you moron
But why take them into such dangerous places to begin with if you are expecting zoo enclosures to be all wide open and everything?

so you can pay no attention to them ... :eusa_whistle:

hell yes I raised kids and took them to the zoo, but I made damn sure they never got in the gorilla pit.

Well why would you take your kids to a zoo where you seem to think the enclosures are not fail proof?

Most people do not expect zoo enclosures to be capable of being circumvented by a little rug rat. Otherwise we wouldnt take the kids to the zoos beause we love them and want to keep them safe.

exactly why I kept a responsible eye on the kids ... you moron
But why take them into such dangerous places to begin with if you are expecting zoo enclosures to be all wide open and everything?

so you can pay no attention to them ... :eusa_whistle:
No, I kept them firmly under control, which is why God gave us duct tape.

True,.... and beer.

And BACON!
bacon_header.jpg

what happened with the gorilla could give a producer an idea for a new series....."When Racist Zoo Animals Attack".

In Michigan our vacation was going "up north". So one summer my sister and me discovered there was a ledge under one of the lower Tahquamenon falls. So we climbed through the water and slid up onto the ledge...pretty cool. Except our Mom saw us one minute and the next minute we'd disappeared into the river. She nearly came unglued....two kids drown because she turned away for a moment? When we popped back out she was tempted to lock us in the truck of our car...but instead we both got ice cream with our pie for supper that night.

I am still surprised that BLM hasnt had a panty eruption over the newer version of planet of the apes.

Forum List

Back