Black Lives Do Matter

Who said Black people sell their bodies for melanin? I just said my body is worth more than yours because you lack melanin and the ability to produce it.
From your quote "I've never heard of anyone in my entire life interested in buying melanin. I personally wouldn't know what to do with it except sell it." And when was the last time a black person sold some of their melanin? Never? Oh, ok. :biggrin:

Btw, white people can produce melanin, look it up, you'll learn something.

I am a melanin producing white person-----my dermatologist
told me that when my skin is INJURED---either by sun or trauma my MELANOCYTES are stimulated. For the record---
everyone has MELANOCYTES in their skin---derived from the
NEURALCREST of the original neural tube of the embryo. Persons white like me tend to have MORE melanocytes than do black persons like butterfly
Your dermatologist must have been drunk. :rofl:

how many melanocytes have you examined by microscopy.?
Ever seen an actual embryonic NEURAL crest in cross section?
"Persons white like me tend to have MORE melanocytes than do black persons"

Obviously your dermatologist was either drunk or you were drunk and he was pulling your leg. Do you know what melanocytes are? They are what produce the melanin in your skin. So basically youre claiming that your freckles (which are spotty) are more abundant than someone that has them concentrated all over their body. Thats like saying an umbrella with billions of 1 inch holes poked in keeps out more rain than a perfectly functioning umbrella.

sorry to bust your bubble. Of course I know what a melanocyte is----I A'ced Histology and Embyology.
ALL HUMANS have melanocytes-------the darker skins
of "humans" like you is not based on more melanocytes---
it is based on greater production of Melanin per capita melanocyte. ---------it is a little factoid that you NEED NOT
KNOW--------a very little factoid

From your quote "I've never heard of anyone in my entire life interested in buying melanin. I personally wouldn't know what to do with it except sell it." And when was the last time a black person sold some of their melanin? Never? Oh, ok. :biggrin:

told me that when my skin is INJURED---either by sun or trauma my MELANOCYTES are stimulated. For the record---
NEURALCREST of the original neural tube of the embryo. Persons white like me tend to have MORE melanocytes than do black persons like butterfly

Obviously your dermatologist was either drunk or you were drunk and he was pulling your leg. Do you know what melanocytes are? They are what produce the melanin in your skin. So basically youre claiming that your freckles (which are spotty) are more abundant than someone that has them concentrated all over their body. Thats like saying an umbrella with billions of 1 inch holes poked in keeps out more rain than a perfectly functioning umbrella.

sorry to bust your bubble. Of course I know what a melanocyte is----I A'ced Histology and Embyology.
it is based on greater production of Melanin per capita melanocyte. ---------it is a little factoid that you NEED NOT
So youre claiming you have more melanocytes but they dont work all that well?

Who said Black people sell their bodies for melanin? I just said my body is worth more than yours because you lack melanin and the ability to produce it.

Disclaimer: I don’t agree with any racist post on this thread. I’m just here to tell milkweed Tod he’s wrong.

Wrong again, Tod. Melanocytes are actually more abundant in people with white skin. The difference is the power they have to produce Melanin. The biology of it all is very interesting.

Disclaimer: I don’t agree with any racist post on this thread. I’m just here to tell milkweed Tod he’s wrong.

Wrong again, Tod. Melanocytes are actually more abundant in people with white skin. The difference is the power they have to produce Melanin. The biology of it all is very interesting.
So what you are claiming is that whites have lots of faulty melanocytes but more of them than Black people? Does anyone have a link supporting this theory? I would be interested in seeing it. Never heard of it myself. However, that doesnt change my point about the amount of melanin my skin holds as opposed to the two degenerates I was originally speaking with.

Looks like you are wrong until you can provide a competing theory.

Understanding Genetics

"Melanocytes are usually spread pretty evenly in the skin. So when freckles form, some spots of the skin have lots of melanocytes (freckles) and other spots have few or none. Where there are no melanocytes, the skin is very fair."

Since when do black people sell their dead bodies for the melanin? Never?
Actually, it's isolated melanin that you're looking at, not the melanin in your negro body.

River Road Research Awarded A Patent For Melanin Production

A pigment ubiquitous in nature, melanin is extremely difficult to isolate and refine in large quantities.
Produced with conventional technology, melanin is often priced at $350 per gram.

So your corpse is likely worth less than that of a pig of equal weight.
Alive, I suspect you're worth even less.
According to your standard of worth, he’d still be worth more than you with less melanin, retard.
It's his standard of worth, dumbass. He's the one who brought up melanin, not me. If you have a problem with him measuring his worth by the gram, talk to him about it.

Are you a negro?
Nope that was your standard, I read both posts, and your estimated worth would probably be something close to a leghorn chick. Like 3-4 bucks or so.
I don't value myself by weight like that negro does.

So what you are claiming is that whites have lots of faulty melanocytes but more of them than Black people? Does anyone have a link supporting this theory? I would be interested in seeing it. Never heard of it myself. However, that doesnt change my point about the amount of melanin my skin holds as opposed to the two degenerates I was originally speaking with.
Who has more melanin? Asclepias or the average fat negress sow?

Do negroes become more valuable the fatter they get?

right----lazy melanocytes

Looks like you are wrong until you can provide a competing theory.

Understanding Genetics

"Melanocytes are usually spread pretty evenly in the skin. So when freckles form, some spots of the skin have lots of melanocytes (freckles) and other spots have few or none. Where there are no melanocytes, the skin is very fair."

more than "very fair" that's more like vitiligo

Who has more melanin? Asclepias or the average fat negress sow?

Do negroes become more valuable the fatter they get?

yes

Isn't it funny how in a thread about "black lives do matter" he posts about what he would be worth as a dead piece of meat? I'd be offended if someone offered to buy my car for its scrap metal value, but he's serious!

Isn't it funny how in a thread about "black lives do matter" he posts about what he would be worth as a dead piece of meat? I'd be offended if someone offered to buy my car for its scrap metal value, but he's serious!

He’s not serious. He’s not even black. He’s a he’s a middle aged white troll named Tod. I figured that out in a different thread. I’m still not sure if he hates black people or if he just wants to be a black person. Either way he doesn’t know much about black people or dermatology. Apparently has no idea that black people can have freckles and birth marks too.

Tod if you’re reading this, this paper should tell you all you need to know about melanocytes:

Quantitative and Qualitative Data on the Pigment Cells of Adult Human Epidermis - ScienceDirect

The thing is he doesn’t care about the facts anyway. Just wants to pick fights on the internet probably because he doesn’t get out much. Or maybe when he does he’s a little guy and is too intimidated by other people to pick real fights.

He’s not serious. He’s not even black. He’s a he’s a middle aged white troll named Tod. I figured that out in a different thread. I’m still not sure if he hates black people or if he just wants to be a black person. Either way he doesn’t know much about black people or dermatology. Apparently has no idea that black people can have freckles and birth marks too.

Tod if you’re reading this, this paper should tell you all you need to know about melanocytes:

Quantitative and Qualitative Data on the Pigment Cells of Adult Human Epidermis - ScienceDirect

The thing is he doesn’t care about the facts anyway. Just wants to pick fights on the internet probably because he doesn’t get out much. Or maybe when he does he’s a little guy and is too intimidated by other people to pick real fights.
Where is the part that says white people have more melanocytes than Black people?

So do you have a link that proves you have more melanocytes but they just happen to be lazy?

Where is the part that says white people have more melanocytes than Black people?

Come on man do I have to do everything for you? Do your own damn reading, I read it already (it’s in the numbers and at the bottom).

Come on man do I have to do everything for you? Do your own damn reading, I read it already (it’s in the numbers and at the bottom).
All you have to do is quote it. I didnt see anything.

It’s a pdf Ahk.

It’s a pdf Ahk.

Thats great. However I asked you to quote your claim. I didnt ask for the file extension.

It’s a pdf Ahk.

Thats great. However I asked you to quote your claim. I didnt ask for the file extension.

Think about how that could be a reason that I can’t quote it. Then go and read it for yourself.

It’s a pdf Ahk.

Think about how that could be a reason that I can’t quote it. Then go and read it for yourself.
There is no reason you cant quote it. It being a pdf has nothing to do with you quoting it. Lets pretend I have a pdf and it says "all dogs are Black". See how easy that was?

So I just copied this from your pdf and quoted it to give you an example.

"QUANTITATIVE AND QUALITATIVE DATA ON THE PIGMENT CELLS OF ADULT HUMAN EPIDERMIS*"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back