Black Lives Do Matter

Come on man do I have to do everything for you? Do your own damn reading, I read it already (it’s in the numbers and at the bottom).
All you have to do is quote it. I didnt see anything.

It’s a pdf Ahk.

Thats great. However I asked you to quote your claim. I didnt ask for the file extension.

Think about how that could be a reason that I can’t quote it. Then go and read it for yourself.
There is no reason you cant quote it. It being a pdf has nothing to do with you quoting it. Lets pretend I have a pdf and it says "all dogs are Black". See how easy that was?

Well the difference is yours is an imaginary paper and mine is a complicated scientific journal article that has a lot of information that shouldn’t be left out. Just read it man you have time, all you do is troll USMB all day. What’s a little learning going to hurt?

Where is the part that says white people have more melanocytes than Black people?

Come on man do I have to do everything for you? Do your own damn reading, I read it already (it’s in the numbers and at the bottom).

It’s a pdf Ahk.

Thats great. However I asked you to quote your claim. I didnt ask for the file extension.

Think about how that could be a reason that I can’t quote it. Then go and read it for yourself.
I think I see the reason for your reluctance now. This is a Jim Crow era document with zero credibility.

"Volume 28, Issue 1, January 1957, Pages 33-45"

It’s a pdf Ahk.

There is no reason you cant quote it. It being a pdf has nothing to do with you quoting it. Lets pretend I have a pdf and it says "all dogs are Black". See how easy that was?

Well the difference is yours is an imaginary paper and mine is a complicated scientific journal article that has a lot of information that shouldn’t be left out. Just read it man you have time, all you do is troll USMB all day. What’s a little learning going to hurt?
I dont want a lot of information. I just want you to post the relevant part that says whites have more melanocytes than Blacks. Just give me the key words. I can search on it in the PDF.

It’s a pdf Ahk.

I dont want a lot of information. I just want you to post the relevant part that says whites have more melanocytes than Blacks. Just give me the key words. I can search on it in the PDF.

Read page 37 “results” paragraph 2. Do you need anything else? Can I grab you a snack while I’m at it? Help you with you science project?

Also the lead author of this paper is from Detroit not the Deep South. I realize there was (and surprise, there still is) racism but all they did was count melanocytes. Also there were plenty of black doctors in the 50’s and I have no idea the race of these doctors that did the study. The paper could not be used to prove one race superior than another and therefor it’s highly unlikely that they smudged the numbers because they didn’t like black people.

Also I would like to say for the record that reading is good for you. I think you could really benefit from trying to do some on your own next time.

It’s a pdf Ahk.

You’re about as lazy as my melanocytes lol.

African nations can't get their shit together because they aren't capable of setting up a civilized country. Scapegoating whites won't get it done.
OK. So what do you do with a race of people who are totally inferior ?
That's the real problem. The real global white supremacy: whites are on this planet and they are superior. That's pretty much the only "white supremacy" that affects blacks in black countries.

As for what to do with them, put them back on their island (Africa) and cut off all support. Their numbers will fall back down to those they can manage themselves by hunting and foraging. No point in pretending they're no different from whites and trying to get them to live in a modern society.
Now that is the kinda of talk I like.

OK. U have manned up and said white people are superior.

I give you respect. Because that is the kind of talk I like.

Now let's get into it.

Put them all back into Africa ?

So what ur saying is that to ship or fly all the people who r black to Africa ? All those in the USA ? Brazil ? Columbia n the rest of Americas. And all the black people in Europe ?

So that is ova a billion black people and your saying to send them to Africa ?

Which country ? How ? N where is the finance going to come from ? N how is this going to be achieved without violence ? And where is the cut off point ? Biracial so on the boat ?

Come on. We r getting close now to settling this race problem once n for all

African nations can't get their shit together because they aren't capable of setting up a civilized country. Scapegoating whites won't get it done.
That's the real problem. The real global white supremacy: whites are on this planet and they are superior. That's pretty much the only "white supremacy" that affects blacks in black countries.

As for what to do with them, put them back on their island (Africa) and cut off all support. Their numbers will fall back down to those they can manage themselves by hunting and foraging. No point in pretending they're no different from whites and trying to get them to live in a modern society.

Now let's ge into it.

So what ur saying is that to ship or fly or the people who black to Africa ? All those in the USA ? Brazil ? Columbia And the rest of Americas. And all the black people in Europe ?

So that is probably close to a billion black people and your saying to send them to Africa ?

Which country ? How ? N where is the finance going to come from ? N how is this going to be achieved without violence ? And where is the cut off point ? Biracial so on the boat ?

Have other blacks round them up and stick them on a boat. You know, the same way their ancestors got out of Africa.

Now let's get into it.

So what ur saying is that to ship or fly all the people who r black to Africa ? All those in the USA ? Brazil ? Columbia n the rest of Americas. And all the black people in Europe ?

Do we have to go back to our organically countries too? I’ve been to Ireland, hated it.

Kenya cool if you go back far enough I’m from there too so can I go there? I love zebras.

Also does South Africa get to go back to being all black? That could probably solve a lot of problems.

Now let's ge into it.

So what ur saying is that to ship or fly or the people who black to Africa ? All those in the USA ? Brazil ? Columbia And the rest of Americas. And all the black people in Europe ?

So that is probably close to a billion black people and your saying to send them to Africa ?

Have other blacks round them up and stick them on a boat. You know, the same way their ancestors got out of Africa.
ok. So how do u plan on getting a billion black people back to Africa or how do u plan on getting other blk ppl to do ur bidding ?

Now let's ge into it.

ok. So how do u plan on getting a billion black people back to Africa or how do u plan on getting other blk ppl to do ur bidding ?
First of all, we only need to get the blacks out of th US, the rest of the world doesn't matter to us. And to get them to Africa, we tell them that their welfare checks can only be cashed in Freetown. Any well educated, productive and peaceful blacks can stay. No problem. They just can't move into my neighbourhood. Ok?

Now let's get into it.

The government can pay for it. It will be a bargain after a few years of not having to pay for incarcerating them.or paying them welfare. Blacks and half blacks can go. Other mixes can stay as long as they don't whine about being oppressed minorities. If they do, they can go, too. Drop them off in Liberia. I'm only talking about the USA. Other negro-loving whites can keep their negroes if they want. It can be done by force.

Now let's ge into it.

On a ship, at gunpoint.

The government can pay for it. It will be a bargain after a few years of not having to pay for incarcerating them.or paying them welfare. Blacks and half blacks can go. Other mixes can stay as long as they don't whine about being oppressed minorities. If they do, they can go, too. Drop them off in Liberia. I'm only talking about the USA. Other negro-loving whites can keep their negroes if they want. It can be done by force.
And this is done by gun point ? If you say it's done by force. So what about the many black people in the USA military ?

And what r u doing to bring about the removal of 30 or so million black people in the USA ?

First of all, we only need to get the blacks out of th US, the rest of the world doesn't matter to us. And to get them to Africa, we tell them that their welfare checks can only be cashed in Freetown. Any well educated, productive and peaceful blacks can stay. No problem. They just can't move into my neighbourhood. Ok?
And how could such a thing be accomplished without mass violence against black people ?

It’s a question I’ve been posing to guys like you for long time

And in every case, they simply dodge it.

Because u know that even if u can convince large numbers of whites to agree with some of their basic arguments about so-called reverse discrimination, immigration, or the problems of “political correctness,” if ur talking about genocidal movements would immediately sink them.

There is nothing preventing white people from fleeing integrated areas and moving to suburbs.

So again the question: how do white nationalists propose to bring such a thing about without violence?

And what are you doing to bring this about ?

And how could such a thing be accomplished without mass violence against black people ?

It’s a question I’ve been posing to guys like you for long time

And in every case, they simply dodge it.

Because u know that even if u can convince large numbers of whites to agree with some of their basic arguments about so-called reverse discrimination, immigration, or the problems of “political correctness,” if ur talking about genocidal movements would immediately sink them.

There is nothing preventing white people from fleeing integrated areas and moving to suburbs.

So again the question: how do white nationalists propose to bring such a thing about without violence?

And what are you doing to bring this about ?
I'm not a white national, I said "Any well educated, productive and peaceful blacks can stay. No problem."

As for getting them there, incentives are the way to go, as in, there's only handouts in Africa from now on, because staying in the US, you'll get $0. But I agree, getting a bunch of unruly, uneducated and uncivilized people to do anything is difficult. The biggest hurdle for sure, why, being black, you have the answer?

I'm not a white national, I said "Any well educated, productive and peaceful blacks can stay. No problem."

As for getting them there, incentives are the way to go, as in, there's only handouts in Africa from now on, because staying in the US, you'll get $0. But I agree, getting a bunch of unruly, uneducated and uncivilized people to do anything is difficult. The biggest hurdle for sure, why, being black, you have the answer?
What you asking me for ? You're the white man with the higher IQ. Right ? You're the white people always talking how smart you are. Right ?

So I take from your responses that you don't really have the answers as to how you intend on moving 30 or so million black people out of the USA.

If Black Lives Matter, then why don't they get their shit together?

What you asking me for ? You're the white man with the higher IQ. Right ? You're the white people always talking how smart you are. Right ?

So I take from your responses that you don't really have the answers as to how you intend on moving 30 or so million black people out of the USA.
I was just giving you a shot at it. Trying to show you that we can treat you as an equal if you're up to the task. I guess not. What a shock! :biggrin:

As for solutions, $$$ usually does it. We'll give them each $1 million African dollars, a new currency we'll set up over there.

Now let's ge into it.

On a ship, at gunpoint.
We got guns too. When you want to test out your theory?

I was just giving you a shot at it. Trying to show you that we can treat you as an equal if you're up to the task. I guess not. What a shock! :biggrin:

As for solutions, $$$ usually does it. We'll give them each $1 million African dollars, a new currency we'll set up over there.
So ur going to 30 million black ppl one mill each ?

And we're is the finance for that going from?

So what are you doing to make this happen ?

Forum List

Back