Black Lives Matter is urging people not to buy holiday gifts from white run businesses

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Of course most companies employ African-Americans and such a boycott might hurt them but, hey, when has BLM ever thought in a logical way?

Yes they want to boycott businesses that will hire them..

So if they all go out of business, what good would that do?

I would go further than that. Blacks should not go NEAR white owned businesses. Stay out of those businesses COMPLETELY. And prohibit their children from going to white businesses. Stay out of Malls, and big box stores. Only go to nice black Mom and Pop shops.

Isn't that a thought enough to bring tears of joy to your eyes? No more shoplifting. No more random attacks. No more flash robs at the mall.

This is something we can all get behind.

Of course most companies employ African-Americans and such a boycott might hurt them but, hey, when has BLM ever thought in a logical way?
I’m sorry, all the cons on this page had me convinced Blacks dont work. Which is it?

Boycotting white business is a historical peaceful protest. Hit em where it hurts... in the pockets. Very powerful in a capitalistic society.

Whites continually want to tell blacks how and when to voice their objections. Don’t kneel, don’t boycott, don’t protest. What should they do? How would you prefer they protest?

I’m sorry, all the cons on this page had me convinced Blacks dont work. Which is it?

Boycotting white business is a historical peaceful protest. Hit em where it hurts... in the pockets. Very powerful in a capitalistic society.

Whites continually want to tell blacks how and when to voice their objections. Don’t kneel, don’t boycott, don’t protest. What should they do? How would you prefer they protest?
Well... The buhddists light themselves on fire...

:ahole-1:

You asked...

You asked...
Why do you hate blacks?

You asked...
Why do you hate blacks?
I don't.

You asked...
Why do you hate blacks?
I don't.
But you would prefer them to light themselves on fire. Sounds pretty hateful to me.

Forum List

Back