Black Lives Matter is urging people not to buy holiday gifts from white run businesses

It brings attention to your cause, without harming others.
075765518d697deb557b02e056f84b40--mortal-kombat-scorpion.jpg

It was on the news, radio, and even a thread or two here. It works.

In any case I would have preferred he had gotten treatment instead of setting himself on fire.
I mean ... He served his country ... And for what?

Of course most companies employ African-Americans and such a boycott might hurt them but, hey, when has BLM ever thought in a logical way?
I’m sorry, all the cons on this page had me convinced Blacks dont work. Which is it?

Boycotting white business is a historical peaceful protest. Hit em where it hurts... in the pockets. Very powerful in a capitalistic society.

Whites continually want to tell blacks how and when to voice their objections. Don’t kneel, don’t boycott, don’t protest. What should they do? How would you prefer they protest?
Fuck off!

You and yours and anyone else can boycott anything they want any time they feel like it. Have at it, go nuts, it's your right (as long as it's peaceful).

You won't accomplish much if anything but it will make you feel better, I guess.

Of course most companies employ African-Americans and such a boycott might hurt them but, hey, when has BLM ever thought in a logical way?
Can you tell me who is BLM ? Where are it's headquarters ? Who is the CEO ? Who are it's employees ?

Can you tell me who is BLM ? Where are it's headquarters ? Who is the CEO ? Who are it's employees ?
Apparently, it's a group in LA.

"Melina Abdullah, a BLM leader who is a professor at California State University, Los Angeles (CSU-LA), is encouraging shoppers to use their money to support economic empowerment for minorities."

Black Lives Matter wants to bring down white capitalism with "Black Christmas"

"Melina Abdullah, a BLM leader who is a professor at California State University, Los Angeles (CSU-LA), is encouraging shoppers to use their money to support economic empowerment for minorities."

Whoever it is. I agree with it.

Each year, African Americans spend over $500 billion with white-owned companies: money that goes mostly into the pockets of the white owners, white employees, white stockholders, and the white communities in which they live.

And yet whites say black people need u?

Who would be hurt more: black folks ? if all welfare programs were shut down tomorrow, or white folks ? if blacks decided they were through transferring half-a-trillion dollars each year to white people and were going to keep our money in our own communities?

Whoever it is. I agree with it.

Each year, African Americans spend over $500 billion with white-owned companies: money that goes mostly into the pockets of the white owners, white employees, white stockholders, and the white communities in which they live.

And yet whites say black people need u?

Who would be hurt more: black folks ? if all welfare programs were shut down tomorrow, or white folks ? if blacks decided they were through transferring half-a-trillion dollars each year to white people and were going to keep our money in our own communities?
Go for it, try to buy the xmas toys your kids want, from a black toy marker, IF you can even find one.

Fuck off!

You and yours and anyone else can boycott anything they want any time they feel like it. Have at it, go nuts, it's your right (as long as it's peaceful).
When is a BLM protest (spelled RIOT) ever peaceful? The Fuckers are worthless assholes.

Peaceful Assembly is their right.

But rioters and looters, and the other brainless assholes burning buildings, etc., should be shot on sight.

"If all welfare programs were shut down tomorrow" there wouldn't BE any money to "keep" in the black communities.

Black Lives Matter, I feel, should be commended for suggesting that African Americans should consider shopping at African American- owned stores.

I believe that it would be a good idea for people of ALL ethnicities to shop during the whole year at African American-owned stores that offer top-flight products/ services at reasonable prices and good customer service. (Some non-African American men prefer African American barbers, who give good plain haircuts at reasonable prices, for example.)

Black Lives Matter should, I feel, now concentrate on helping African Americans to open their own businesses and, especially, to get training for the millions of technical jobs that go begging for qualified applicants.

It is good to see that Black Lives Matters realizes that the key to progress for African Americans is through economic independence.

I believe that it would be a good idea for people of ALL ethnicities to shop during the whole year at African American-owned stores that offer top-flight products/ services at reasonable prices and good customer service. (Some non-African American men prefer African American barbers, who give good plain haircuts at reasonable prices, for example.)
OK, but how many people need hair weaves and how often do they need them?

I’m sorry, all the cons on this page had me convinced Blacks dont work. Which is it?

Boycotting white business is a historical peaceful protest. Hit em where it hurts... in the pockets. Very powerful in a capitalistic society.

Whites continually want to tell blacks how and when to voice their objections. Don’t kneel, don’t boycott, don’t protest. What should they do? How would you prefer they protest?

We are to be eternally grateful to whitey for delivering us from living in grass huts in Africa. Therefore we are not to protest. Ever.

Black Lives Matter, I feel, should be commended for suggesting that African Americans should consider shopping at African American- owned stores.

Black Lives Matter should, I feel, now concentrate on helping African Americans to open their own businesses and, especially, to get training for the millions of technical jobs that go begging for qualified applicants.

It is good to see that Black Lives Matters realizes that the key to progress for African Americans is through economic independence.

Blacks have been saying this since at least Marcus Garvey and in fact longer.

Forum List

Back