Black Lives Matter is urging people not to buy holiday gifts from white run businesses

It would be more convincing if they stopped dealing with white organizations like the US government by moving out of the country for good.

Black Lives Matter is urging people not to buy holiday gifts from white run businesses ...

Of course most companies employ African-Americans and such a boycott might hurt them but, hey, when has BLM ever thought in a logical way?

Maybe they just want a bunch of white people shopping at minority run businesses.
Very logical advertising when it comes to it ... "Shop with us for better products and services instead of white businesses that suck because they are white people."

I am still probably not going to stock up on gift certificates from Rent A Wheel to pass out this Christmas ... :dunno:

Black Lives Matter is urging people not to buy holiday gifts from white run businesses ...

Of course most companies employ African-Americans and such a boycott might hurt them but, hey, when has BLM ever thought in a logical way?

Maybe they just want a bunch of white people shopping at minority run businesses.
Very logical advertising when it comes to it ... "Shop with us for better products and services instead of white businesses that suck because they are white people."

I am still probably not going to stock up on gift certificates from Rent A Wheel to pass out this Christmas ... :dunno:

Nope. They just want Blacks to do what they did prior to being given permission to spend money with whites. The things that made the Black community stronger in the face of obvious racism. They want Blacks to make sure their money circulates in the Black community multiple times prior to going to the white communities.

Nope. They just want Blacks to do what they did prior to being given permission to spend money with whites. The things that made the Black community stronger in the face of obvious racism. They want Blacks to make sure their money circulates in the Black community multiple times prior to going to the white communities.

There is nothing wrong with that ... Keeping whatever money you have within your community helps the community.

It's a shame people have to be encouraged to do something smart.
It's a greater shame they have to do something based on race.

I tend to shop for the products and services I want ... At the highest quality I want ... From whomever is willing to provide it.
It doesn't matter what race the business owner is ... They better put the consumer and the consumer's desire first if they ever plan on being a success.
If a business owner wants to play the social engineering game ... I am just going to laugh at their stupid asses.

People have the right to shop wherever they want, end of story.

Yada. The excuses for racism gets old. .

On October 24,2013, the Kellogg Foundation sent out a press release about a report they had done entitled, “The Business Case for Racial Equity”. This was a study done by the Kellogg Foundation, using information it had studied and assessed from the Center for American Progress, National Urban League Policy Institute, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies and the U.S. Department of Justice, to describe the issue or story of race in broader more economic terms.

"We found that, if the average incomes of minorities were raised to the average incomes of whites, total U.S. earnings would increase by 12%, representing nearly $1 trillion today. By closing the earnings gap through higher productivity, gross domestic product (GDP) would increase by a comparable percentage, for an increase of $1.9 trillion today. The earnings gain would translate into $180 billion in additional corporate profits, $290 billion in additional federal tax revenues, and a potential reduction in the federal deficit of $350 billion, or 2.3% of GDP."

The Business Case for Racial Equity

Over the course of the past several decades we have heard over and over how if we cut taxes we stimulate growth. But it seems that if we erase racism, racist policies and racist policy decisions that adversely affects COMMUNITIES, not making this the I am an individual argument, that we could erase many of the problems we see today. We are talking about serious increases in GDP, deficit reductions, increased tax revenue, more tax payers instead of more needing public assistance, increased corporate profits which means more jobs and yet there remains a great resistance to do this.

We end racism, we end American economic problems. That's the true end of story.

On October 24,2013, the Kellogg Foundation sent out a press release about a report they had done entitled, “The Business Case for Racial Equity”. This was a study done by the Kellogg Foundation, using information it had studied and assessed from the Center for American Progress, National Urban League Policy Institute, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies and the U.S. Department of Justice, to describe the issue or story of race in broader more economic terms.

"We found that, if the average incomes of minorities were raised to the average incomes of whites, total U.S. earnings would increase by 12%, representing nearly $1 trillion today. By closing the earnings gap through higher productivity, gross domestic product (GDP) would increase by a comparable percentage, for an increase of $1.9 trillion today. The earnings gain would translate into $180 billion in additional corporate profits, $290 billion in additional federal tax revenues, and a potential reduction in the federal deficit of $350 billion, or 2.3% of GDP."

Over the course of the past several decades we have heard over and over how if we cut taxes we stimulate growth. But it seems that if we erase racism, racist policies and racist policy decisions that adversely affects COMMUNITIES, not making this the I am an individual argument, that we could erase many of the problems we see today. We are talking about serious increases in GDP, deficit reductions, increased tax revenue, more tax payers instead of more needing public assistance, increased corporate profits which means more jobs and yet there remains a great resistance to do this.

There's a reason why they're not getting paid more: they're lazy/stupid/unproductive. In other words, they can "end racism" by presumably hiring these people, but it wouldn't result in a higher GDP.

There's a reason why they're not getting paid more: they're lazy/stupid/unproductive. In other words, they can "end racism" by presumably hiring these people, but it wouldn't result in a higher GDP.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I once hired some blacks who seemed qualified at the time but it turned out to be a huge mistake.

One day I promised my workers I would bring pizzas to the jobsite for lunch. When I got to the site, everyone was working productively except the black dude. He was sitting on his lazy ass staring at his phone, and when he saw me pull into the driveway he ran to me and said, "where's da pizza?"

Another time my car was broken into by a black guy I hired and he stole my tools. Needless to say I not only fired him but I had him arrested.

Your opinion of blacks doesn't count. The opinions of the experts who did this study does. Your opinion costs his economy 2 trillion dollars per year. This is what's stupid, lazy and unproductive.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I once hired some blacks who seemed qualified at the time but it turned out to be a huge mistake.

One day I promised my workers I would bring pizzas to the jobsite for lunch. When I got to the site, everyone was working productively except the black dude. He was sitting on his lazy ass staring at his phone, and when he saw me pull into the driveway he ran to me and said, "where's da pizza?"

Another time my car was broken into by a black guy I hired and he stole my tools. Needless to say I not only fired him but I had him arrested.

Here we go with the standard white boy tale of how he hired some blacks who weren't qualified and how they stole from him.

Here we go with the standard white boy tale of how he hired some blacks who weren't qualified and how they stole from him.

You're goddamn right because I never had a white person steal from me.

The crime rate among blacks is always higher especially violent crime, but blacks commit more crimes overall. 7 Statistics You Need To Know About Black-On-Black Crime

Youre on welfare. Hiring someone to give you an Uber ride isnt the same as employing them.

The crime rate among blacks is always higher especially violent crime, but blacks commit more crimes overall. 7 Statistics You Need To Know About Black-On-Black Crime

Whites commit more crimes overall. Whites stole from you and probably stole more. Also you hired lazy whites who did not want to work.

9 Facts That Show White-on-White Crime Far Exceeds Black-on-Black Crime and How Media Outlets Conceal It

White-on-White Crime: The Hidden Truth

White-on-white murder in America is out of control

6 Facts That Show White-On-White Crime Is An Ignored Epidemic In America

Whites always steal from each other and everyone else. Its what they do best.

Your opinion of blacks doesn't count. The opinions of the experts who did this study does. Your opinion costs his economy 2 trillion dollars per year. This is what's stupid, lazy and unproductive.
His theory rests on this: "But it seems that if we erase racism." Erasing racism would mean erasing the reality that negroes are stupid. How do we go about erasing reality? He doesn't explain.

Whites commit more crimes overall.
If you're choosing between hiring a white and a black, that doesn't matter. What matters is the per capita, or the chance (determined by per capita statistics) that the one guy you're hiring is a criminal.

Youre on welfare. Hiring someone to give you an Uber ride isnt the same as employing them.

You're out of your fucking mind if you think I'm on welfare and use Uber.

No buddy, I manage 2 successful businesses, and they're even more successful now that I refuse hire blacks after seeing firsthand how lazy, unproductive, and criminal many of them are.

His theory rests on this: "But it seems that if we erase racism." Erasing racism would mean erasing the reality that negroes are stupid. How do we go about erasing reality? He doesn't explain.

There is no such reality to erase. I don't explain things that do not exist.

Forum List

Back