Black Lives Matter is urging people not to buy holiday gifts from white run businesses

I believe that it would be a good idea for people of ALL ethnicities to shop during the whole year at African American-owned stores that offer top-flight products/ services at reasonable prices and good customer service. (Some non-African American men prefer African American barbers, who give good plain haircuts at reasonable prices, for example.)
OK, but how many people need hair weaves and how often do they need them?

Probably as many as need Rogaine.

I believe that it would be a good idea for people of ALL ethnicities to shop during the whole year at African American-owned stores that offer top-flight products/ services at reasonable prices and good customer service. (Some non-African American men prefer African American barbers, who give good plain haircuts at reasonable prices, for example.)
OK, but how many people need hair weaves and how often do they need them?

Probably as many as need Rogaine.
Or lip and booty injections.

Whites continually want to tell blacks how and when to voice their objections. Don’t kneel, don’t boycott, don’t protest. What should they do? How would you prefer they protest?
Well... The buhddists light themselves on fire...
If the BLM thugs and misfits would protest that way it would quickly solve most of this country's problems.

I'll kick in for the matches. Lol...

Whites continually want to tell blacks how and when to voice their objections. Don’t kneel, don’t boycott, don’t protest. What should they do? How would you prefer they protest?
Well... The buhddists light themselves on fire...
If the BLM thugs and misfits would protest that way it would quickly solve most of this country's problems.

I'll kick in for the matches. Lol...

And I guess this is not trolling because you have BLM in your post.

The MLK thread got closed. This is always done by the same moderator with the same excuse. These thread go off topic because people like him allow the racists to run their mouths for days. He doesn't close the white racist threads where they get tp troll away You send requests but those people are still in the thread. This gets old and its done by the same person who thinks that if you show any proof of African accomplishments before whites got there as fantasy. It is the same beliefs the trolls have and one wonders why the trolls get to keep going while one starts a thread trying to have decent conversations that consistently get trolled out of existence Maybe some moderators need to go.

I know this message will be banned, but that's fine. I have started multiple threads pertaining to positive black achievements and each one get trolled out of existence while I asked time after time in the report box to stop the tolling. That same moderator has trolled off topic and yet after he does his dirt, he always wants to talk about someone's responsibility to keep the thread on topic. Maybe if they started banning tolls from threads they are tolling in they would not go off topic. But as long as its about something good done by blacks, you can rest assured that at least 1 moderator here will let the trolling; go on.

Is there any way another moderator can be assigned this section? You can't have a moderator holding racist views about blacks moderating forums where blacks get attacked because we don't get to fight back and the attacks are allowed. And when you have a moderator who has said that the positive accomplishments of Africans as pointed out by several blacks here are fantasy, or t hat the solution for blacks in inner cities are to move but they don't want to because they don't want to lost their attachment to their race, that is a person who cannot moderate a section on race and racism.
Excellent post.

With racists once they try and go logical, they're done.

Plus, if a white person didn’t get offended and accepted the call out they would put themselves in a position to have to take responsibility.

What am I responsible for?

Of course most companies employ African-Americans and such a boycott might hurt them but, hey, when has BLM ever thought in a logical way?
I’m sorry, all the cons on this page had me convinced Blacks dont work. Which is it?

Boycotting white business is a historical peaceful protest. Hit em where it hurts... in the pockets. Very powerful in a capitalistic society.

Just read the posts by most of the alt right loons who post here:
"Blacks should just be grateful for being here in America, for had it not been for their sacred European ancestors all Blacks would still be in Africa living in mud huts"

SMGDH
They have no shame.

Of course most companies employ African-Americans and such a boycott might hurt them but, hey, when has BLM ever thought in a logical way?
I’m sorry, all the cons on this page had me convinced Blacks dont work. Which is it?

Boycotting white business is a historical peaceful protest. Hit em where it hurts... in the pockets. Very powerful in a capitalistic society.

Just read the posts by most of the alt right loons who post here:
"Blacks should just be grateful for being here in America, for had it not been for their sacred European ancestors all Blacks would still be in Africa living in mud huts"

SMGDH
They have no shame.

No they don't.

Black Lives Matters doesn't sound like it can afford to buy presents so they make some shit up because otherwise they'd ask you all to not buy FOOD from white folks, if they were really serious, that is.

Black Lives Matters doesn't sound like it can afford to buy presents so they make some shit up because otherwise they'd ask you all to not buy FOOD from white folks, if they were really serious, that is.
Where does it say in the ask "with the exception of food"?

Food is an Xmas present at your house? :lmao:
Yep. Actually food is one of the best presents you can have at that time. Its an art form among Black people. Why do you ask? Too much bland macaroni with potatochips served to you during Xmas?

Food is an Xmas present at your house? :lmao:
Yep. Actually food is one of the best presents you can have at that time. Its an art form among Black people. Why do you ask? Too much bland macaroni with potatochips served to you during Xmas?
My kids will be happy when I tell them that they're getting presents 3 times a day all year, every year. :lmao:

I was forced to make a decision. Do i close this thread because the last 5 pages are a complete rambling free-for-all and there were only about 5 ON topic responses in those pages? I'd be accused of not working to keep threads open again. Even when EVERYBODY INVOLVED is contributing to carnage and the brawling.

SO -- I marked all 51 off-topic posts for deletion. Handed out 3 warnings, 2 thread bans, 2 hard bans, and left it open. Which means a LOT OF PEOPLE LOST their content and the time they put into it. Truth is - illegal posts are illegal. Don't waste your time composing one if it doesn't address the specific topic of each thread.

The only thing we REALLY ask for in the Race Forum is that you STAY ON THE TOPIC of thread. Don't make EVERY thread a bar fight or the same ole shit or to beat on moderation. That's all we really ask of you. Have a TOPICAL discussion. And have the courtesy and restraint to RESPECT that topic. If that's not what you're here for... Find another forum.

We will be issuing Race forum bans in the next couple weeks. It will be permanent and only for folks who don't KNOW that Race Forum threads have topics.

This topic is STILL open for replies. ABOUT THE TOPIC OF THE OP...

Last edited:
`
I don't pay any attention to BLM and outside of online forums, I don't talk about it. If I were to judge by the amount of black shoppers I saw out today, my guess would be no one else is paying attention to BLM either. Merry Christmas.

Forum List

Back