Black Lives Matter is urging people not to buy holiday gifts from white run businesses

BLM won't buy toys from whites. Don't they know that all the white toys are made by the Chinese and their squinting cousins?

You're goddamn right because I never had a white person steal from me.

The crime rate among blacks is always higher especially violent crime, but blacks commit more crimes overall. 7 Statistics You Need To Know About Black-On-Black Crime

Whites commit more crimes overall.
If you're choosing between hiring a white and a black, that doesn't matter. What matters is the per capita, or the chance (determined by per capita statistics) that the one guy you're hiring is a criminal.

No you don't hire on per capita. Whites commit more crimes.
So if I have to hire one man, and in this particular town the black has a 100% chance of being a criminal (because 100/100 blacks commit crimes) and the white has a 0.01% chance of being a criminal (200/2,000,000 whites commit crimes), you're saying I should hire the black because whites commit more crimes (200 against 100)?

Well since you can do individual criminal background checks, you show yourself to be an absolute idiot by asking this question. Apparently you have never held a responsible position nor have you ever hired anyone. Same with ptbw.
What a silly negro you are! Background checks don't show every crime committed. Even convictions can be expunged. And to have a conviction in the first place, you have to be caught. Oh, that's assuming the database is 100% correct, complete and current based on all court records (all the towns, counties, etc...).

So when the employer is choosing between the teenaper and the human teen, both background checks could come back clean. Doesn't prove neither one is a criminal. A smart employer would look at conviction statistics and barring other differences should choose the white since he's less likely to be a violent criminal.

Whites commit more crimes overall.
If you're choosing between hiring a white and a black, that doesn't matter. What matters is the per capita, or the chance (determined by per capita statistics) that the one guy you're hiring is a criminal.

No you don't hire on per capita. Whites commit more crimes.
So if I have to hire one man, and in this particular town the black has a 100% chance of being a criminal (because 100/100 blacks commit crimes) and the white has a 0.01% chance of being a criminal (200/2,000,000 whites commit crimes), you're saying I should hire the black because whites commit more crimes (200 against 100)?

Well since you can do individual criminal background checks, you show yourself to be an absolute idiot by asking this question. Apparently you have never held a responsible position nor have you ever hired anyone. Same with ptbw.
What a silly negro you are! Background checks don't show every crime committed. Even convictions can be expunged. And to have a conviction in the first place, you have to be caught. Oh, that's assuming the database is 100% correct, complete and current based on all court records (all the towns, counties, etc...).

So when the employer is choosing between the teenaper and the human teen, both background checks could come back clean. Doesn't prove neither one is a criminal. A smart employer would look at conviction statistics and barring other differences should choose the white since he's less likely to be a violent criminal.

No a smart employer only looks at the qualifications of the applicants unless a criminal background is required to be checked as part of the bonified occupational qualifications. You are out of your league here white boy. Shut up while you can.

Forum List

Back