Black Lives Matter is urging people not to buy holiday gifts from white run businesses

Whites commit more crimes overall.
If you're choosing between hiring a white and a black, that doesn't matter. What matters is the per capita, or the chance (determined by per capita statistics) that the one guy you're hiring is a criminal.
Then you better not hire the white guy. The lead in crime period but they dominate the white collar crime. Thats why the named it after them.

I know you don't believe it, but you refuse to believe any facts including the facts I presented about how blacks commit more crimes.

So tell us, what businesses do you own and manage successfully?

Whites commit more crimes. That's what the numbers show. It's really not debatable by anyone sane. So why don't you tell us what business you own or manage successfully?

I already provided the facts that blacks commit more crimes, especially violent crimes, 7 times the rate that whites do.

I own a handyman business and a tanning salon. That's more than I can say for you.

You provided no such facts because no such facts exist numerically.

Actually that's not more than you can say for me. I helped build 3 businesses and retired at age 52..

That was 4 years ago. I am working on a personal project as well as a possible partnership upcoming. You're a loser white boy. That's why you are a racist.

Then you better not hire the white guy. The lead in crime period but they dominate the white collar crime. Thats why the named it after them.

I know you don't believe it, but you refuse to believe any facts including the facts I presented about how blacks commit more crimes.

Whites commit more crimes. That's what the numbers show. It's really not debatable by anyone sane. So why don't you tell us what business you own or manage successfully?
He probably sells meth.

LOL, and you probably use meth.
I'm Black and drug free. You are hooked on meth and opioids. Dont get high on your own supply.

Nah, I'm not only white and drug-free, but I'm more successful than you could ever hope to be.

You're a hideous HIV-infected piece of shit. You really need to ease up on the butt fucking.

He probably sells meth.

I'm Black and drug free. You are hooked on meth and opioids. Dont get high on your own supply.

Nah, I'm not only white and drug-free, but I'm more successful than you could ever hope to be.

You're a hideous HIV-infected piece of shit. You really need to ease up on the butt fucking.

I doubt if you are successful. I doubt if you even have a business.

He probably sells meth.

Youre recessive, hooked on opioids, live in a trailer park, and cheat working americans of their tax money by being on welfare when your lazy pink azz could be working.

He probably sells meth.

I doubt if you are successful. I doubt if you even have a business.
He did say once he was employed as a boy toy and cross dresser.

If you're choosing between hiring a white and a black, that doesn't matter. What matters is the per capita, or the chance (determined by per capita statistics) that the one guy you're hiring is a criminal.

I already provided the facts that blacks commit more crimes, especially violent crimes, 7 times the rate that whites do.

I own a handyman business and a tanning salon. That's more than I can say for you.

Actually that's not more than you can say for me. I helped build 3 businesses and retired at age 52..

That was 4 years ago. I am working on a personal project as well as a possible partnership upcoming. You're a loser white boy. That's why you are a racist.

He probably sells meth.

Youre recessive, hooked on opioids, live in a trailer park, and cheat working americans of their tax money by being on welfare when your lazy pink azz could be working.

LOL, great performance. Come to think of it you could be successful as a comedian because I'm laughing my ass off every time you post your hilarious replies.

Keep it coming, we need a good laugh.

He probably sells meth.

LOL, great performance. Come to think of it you could be successful as a comedian because I'm laughing my ass off every time you post your hilarious replies.

Youre not a successful Black. You just said you were a poor white. Make up your mind.

Youre not a successful Black. You just said you were a poor white. Make up your mind.

7b628db223c6cd91e01c10eeffde1cde--smiley-faces-smiley-emoji.jpg

LOL, keep up that great humor. I love seeing worthless black clowns try to elevate themselves by putting down prosperous white people.

7b628db223c6cd91e01c10eeffde1cde--smiley-faces-smiley-emoji.jpg

LOL, keep up that great humor. I love seeing worthless black clowns try to elevate themselves by putting down prosperous white people.

Dont be jealous of prosperous whites. Thats exactly what is making you turn to meth.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I once hired some blacks who seemed qualified at the time but it turned out to be a huge mistake.

One day I promised my workers I would bring pizzas to the jobsite for lunch. When I got to the site, everyone was working productively except the black dude. He was sitting on his lazy ass staring at his phone, and when he saw me pull into the driveway he ran to me and said, "where's da pizza?"

Another time my car was broken into by a black guy I hired and he stole my tools. Needless to say I not only fired him but I had him arrested.

Here we go with the standard white boy tale of how he hired some blacks who weren't qualified and how they stole from him.

You're goddamn right because I never had a white person steal from me.

The crime rate among blacks is always higher especially violent crime, but blacks commit more crimes overall. 7 Statistics You Need To Know About Black-On-Black Crime

No you don't hire on per capita. Whites commit more crimes.
So if I have to hire one man, and in this particular town the black has a 100% chance of being a criminal (because 100/100 blacks commit crimes) and the white has a 0.01% chance of being a criminal (200/2,000,000 whites commit crimes), you're saying I should hire the black because whites commit more crimes (200 against 100)?

Here we go with the standard white boy tale of how he hired some blacks who weren't qualified and how they stole from him.

The crime rate among blacks is always higher especially violent crime, but blacks commit more crimes overall. 7 Statistics You Need To Know About Black-On-Black Crime

So if I have to hire one man, and in this particular town the black has a 100% chance of being a criminal (because 100/100 blacks commit crimes) and the white has a 0.01% chance of being a criminal (200/2,000,000 whites commit crimes), you're saying I should hire the black because whites commit more crimes (200 against 100)?
You can be honest. Did you flunk Statistics?

I aced statistics. It's the shitskins who can't grasp even the simplest math exercises.

I aced statistics. It's the shitskins who can't grasp even the simplest math exercises.
The teacher must have felt sorry for you. Its obvious you dont have a grasp on the subject.

The teacher must have felt sorry for you. Its obvious you dont have a grasp on the subject.
I don't need anyone to feel sorry for me. You must be confusing me with some dumb negro whining about racism. You know, like the dumb negroes who run shit in Apefreaka.

160504154606-one-trillion-dollar-large-169.jpg

Well since you can do individual criminal background checks, you show yourself to be an absolute idiot by asking this question. Apparently you have never held a responsible position nor have you ever hired anyone. Same with ptbw.

I don't need anyone to feel sorry for me. You must be confusing me with some dumb negro whining about racism. You know, like the dumb negroes who run shit in Apefreaka.

160504154606-one-trillion-dollar-large-169.jpg
Too late. I feel sorry for you. You are way too dumb to be a threat plus those hair lice must be effecting your intelligence you pale pink monkey.

Forum List

Back