Black Lives Matter Protesters Celebrate Dallas Protest Shootings

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
These people are animals who all belong in cages:

As news broke Thursday night that at least four police officers in Dallas had been murdered, hundreds of Black Lives Matter protesters took to social media to celebrate, condone, or excuse the shootings.

Here are only a few examples of the dozens that have been posted over the last hour alone:

BLM-Protester.jpg

Armchair warriors. Probably has his 320 pound fat ass planted in a broken down recliner, stuffing his fat face with cheetos, fantasizing about shooting white people.

These people are animals who all belong in cages:

As news broke Thursday night that at least four police officers in Dallas had been murdered, hundreds of Black Lives Matter protesters took to social media to celebrate, condone, or excuse the shootings.

Here are only a few examples of the dozens that have been posted over the last hour alone:

BLM-Protester.jpg

How sick, also obviously a complete retard.

Well that's not very nice of them

Notice he said "We gone [sic] shoot back." That's the quality of intellect these animals use to make their decisions. Do you think any of these morons graduated from high school?

But but but the Leftists say that we're all the same, oh wait, I forgot :eusa_doh:

No we're not all the same, some people are able to be educated and some people are retarded.

Notice he said "We gone [sic] shoot back." That's the quality of intellect these animals use to make their decisions. Do you think any of these morons graduated from high school?
Ebonics is a specialized Africanized slant on English which is genetic (according to experts).

You would type it in American English as follows:

"We gon' shoot back."

Gon' is derived from Gonna' which of course is one step removed from "going to".

Very scientific.

:D

But but but the Leftists say that we're all the same, oh wait, I forgot :eusa_doh:

No we're not all the same, some people are able to be educated and some people are retarded.
So I am guessing that you Lucy don't go out with black guys huh?

So I am guessing that you Lucy don't go out with black guys huh?

:lol:

Now is not a good time to drive into Oakland CA, East Los Angeles, South Side Chicago, or anywhere in Detroit, NYC, or Houston.

In Oakland mobs of the BLM's will overrun the freeways and stop traffic.

Just when you thought you were safe on the freeway at 65 to 75 mph you are now dead stopped in the middle of a very negro mob beating on cars.

Now is not a good time to drive into Oakland CA, East Los Angeles, South Side Chicago, or anywhere in Detroit, NYC, or Houston.

In Oakland mobs of the BLM's will overrun the freeways and stop traffic.

Just when you thought you were safe on the freeway at 65 to 75 mph you are now dead stopped in the middle of a very negro mob beating on cars.

The BLM better go back to their holes and hide there for about 3 years if they don't want to get shot by the police.

I think the Liberal spin on this will be that it is all the police's fault.

I think the Conservative spin on this will be that it is all genetics fault.

I think the moderate center will view this as just more civil unrest.

General/President U.S. Grant was right -- he said there would be race riots in the future after the Civil War (which in his memoirs he calls "The Great War Of The Rebellion".)

Gee wonder if all those BLM folks have hit Chicago yet??

Oh wait. I forgot. Those Chicago killers are blacks killing blacks. Not cops or whites. Never mind.

General/President U.S. Grant was right -- he said there would be race riots in the future after the Civil War (which in his memoirs he calls "The Great War Of The Rebellion".)
Obama blamed guns this morning from Poland.....

Well of course he blamed the gun.

The gun is the tool and the person using it is the weapon. In this case blacks were using guns to kill Dallas police officers.

Need I say more??

wow, he blamed guns for the cops shooting blacks?

wow, he blamed guns for the cops shooting blacks?
I don't know how many of the cops shot last night were black...why does that even matter?

Forum List

Back