Black Lives Matter Protesters Celebrate Dallas Protest Shootings

I think the Liberal spin on this will be that it is all the police's fault.

I think the Conservative spin on this will be that it is all genetics fault.

I think the moderate center will view this as just more civil unrest.

General/President U.S. Grant was right -- he said there would be race riots in the future after the Civil War (which in his memoirs he calls "The Great War Of The Rebellion".)
Obama blamed guns this morning from Poland.....

wow, he blamed guns for the cops shooting blacks?
I don't know how many of the cops shot last night were black...why does that even matter?

You misunderstood, im just shocked he blamed guns for the black suspects getting shot by cops, and not the cops themselves.

I think the Liberal spin on this will be that it is all the police's fault.

I think the Conservative spin on this will be that it is all genetics fault.

I think the moderate center will view this as just more civil unrest.

General/President U.S. Grant was right -- he said there would be race riots in the future after the Civil War (which in his memoirs he calls "The Great War Of The Rebellion".)
Obama blamed guns this morning from Poland.....

wow, he blamed guns for the cops shooting blacks?
I don't know how many of the cops shot last night were black...why does that even matter?

You misunderstood, im just shocked he blamed guns for the black suspects getting shot by cops, and not the cops themselves.
Oh, OK....no, in those cases Obama blamed the cops, and not the guns.....

Well that's not very nice of them

Notice he said "We gone [sic] shoot back." That's the quality of intellect these animals use to make their decisions. Do you think any of these morons graduated from high school?
Ebonics is a specialized Africanized slant on English which is genetic (according to experts).

You would type it in American English as follows:

"We gon' shoot back."

Gon' is derived from Gonna' which of course is one step removed from "going to".

Very scientific.

:D
Which experts?
Dialects are learned from those that speak the dialect.
Broken English is no exception.

If you want children to learn to speak perfect English, keep them submersed in an environment where only perfect English is spoken.

Spoken language is genetic? That is an obvious incorrect statement!

Why the fuck are afro americans so fucking obese nowadays? Jesus Christ, weight those fuckers before giving them free room, board, and medical from white and some jew taxpayers. There has to be limits to the bullshit that they are kind of human therefore they must get free shit.

I would like to believe the people who organized the protests
are going to be looked at as setting up the ambush.

what happened last night? Typical Democrats. Period. they dont care when people die, so long as they stay in power and make a few million a year.

Well that's not very nice of them

Notice he said "We gone [sic] shoot back." That's the quality of intellect these animals use to make their decisions. Do you think any of these morons graduated from high school?

But but but the Leftists say that we're all the same, oh wait, I forgot :eusa_doh:

No we're not all the same, some people are able to be educated and some people are retarded.

:lol:

Please don't lump in those with down's syndrome with the beast that put this out there. Lesson in American PC this morning.

"some people are on the long bus, some people are on the short bus". :)

Gee, take some internet asshole and he now speaks for everyone ?

Cause you can't find any white racists assholes online . Or here for that matter.

Forum List

Back