"Black lives matter"

I'm not afraid of a skin color.
According to Sealy you are lying.

People can say whatever they want on the internet. If you are in a bad part of town and a black guy walks up to you, you are going to be suspicious/on guard/nervous and if you are not then you have a very false sense of security.

My 80 something year old grandmother wasn't scared either. Even after two young black men mugged her she didn't move out of Detroit. But she put bars on the windows and she NEVER went out after dark.

White people in white neighborhoods go out after dark all the time. The chances of anything bad happening are much lower in white neighborhoods. Sad fact.

What bullshit. If I am in a bad part of town and any strange man walks up to me, I'm going to be suspicious and on guard and nervous.

I repeat, I'm not afraid of a skin color.

I live on a lake. This summer this black guy was walking around trying to sell magazine subscriptions. He was by himself and walking from house to house. I didn't trust him one bit. If it would have been a white guy I wouldn't have been so suspicious but the fact is, no black guys live in that neighborhood. Was he casing the neighborhood? Was he knocking on doors and if no one answered was he going in and robbing the place?

It is true that it wasn't just because he was black. It was the way he talked, how he was dressed and his age. Had he been a well dressed well spoken older woman I wouldn't have been suspicious.

So it is young black men that can't speak and wear baggy pants that we are afraid of.
Despite your claims of being a liberal you are merely a racist. The irony is that you have convinced yourself you are only a little racist. You are a sad, small, easily frightened child.

Black people don't know how to fight either. They can box but MMA or wrestling they are pussies.

She sounds like she has bigger gonads than you do. I think someone lied to you. I grew up in a very rough neighborhood and the last thing on anyones mind was shooting a white person.

Because you were all shocked if you saw a white.
No. We saw plenty of whites. No one ever came up with a diabolical plan to shoot them.

Oh, come on. You can admit the Shoot Honkeys on Sight Plan.

It was instituted in the late '70s and early '80s. Just as Good Times and The Cosby Show was lulling white people into a false sense of security.
I have to admit. When I woke up to get my grind on, I always had a trick for any "whitey" I caught slippin. Me and boys would sit around all day talkin bout what we was gone do.

I remember 10 black punks acting intimidating to us at a Taco Bell years ago. Funny thing is not one of them by themselves would dare offend or insult me but in a gang they were very confident and intimidating.
How do you know what they would have done by themselves? Just curious.

People can say whatever they want on the internet. If you are in a bad part of town and a black guy walks up to you, you are going to be suspicious/on guard/nervous and if you are not then you have a very false sense of security.

My 80 something year old grandmother wasn't scared either. Even after two young black men mugged her she didn't move out of Detroit. But she put bars on the windows and she NEVER went out after dark.

White people in white neighborhoods go out after dark all the time. The chances of anything bad happening are much lower in white neighborhoods. Sad fact.

What bullshit. If I am in a bad part of town and any strange man walks up to me, I'm going to be suspicious and on guard and nervous.

I live on a lake. This summer this black guy was walking around trying to sell magazine subscriptions. He was by himself and walking from house to house. I didn't trust him one bit. If it would have been a white guy I wouldn't have been so suspicious but the fact is, no black guys live in that neighborhood. Was he casing the neighborhood? Was he knocking on doors and if no one answered was he going in and robbing the place?

It is true that it wasn't just because he was black. It was the way he talked, how he was dressed and his age. Had he been a well dressed well spoken older woman I wouldn't have been suspicious.

So it is young black men that can't speak and wear baggy pants that we are afraid of.
Despite your claims of being a liberal you are merely a racist. The irony is that you have convinced yourself you are only a little racist. You are a sad, small, easily frightened child.

Sorry if the truth hurts. If how I/we (WHITE PEOPLE) feel about you is racist then fine, we are racist. If you weren't such n*#*rs maybe we wouldn't be suck racists.
Your truth doesnt hurt me. Thats why I called you a sad, easily frightened child. I actually think you are pitiful so I have no hurt. Its down right pathetic how timid and meek you are.

Then don't wonder why we treat you like second class citizens when you act like animals.

All I'm saying is what Chris Rock said. Is he timid and meek and pathetic? If you can't take the truth from me, listen to him.

Who's more racist? Black people because they hate n*#Yrs too.

I/We/You don't have a problem driving through white neighborhoods but we all have a problem driving in black neighborhoods. I can't even tell you what white city in Michigan has the most crime but I can tell you that not one white city in Michigan is even close to as dangerous as Detroit is. Or Flint or Saginaw or Ypsi. In ever case the most dangerous are black communities. Wake up buddy.

I keep hearing about this - you've got a problem "driving through" black neighborhoods?????

Living in, I could sort of understand (not that I've ever had a problem). Walking in, I could see, especially at night. But driving through?

They shoot at white people all the time in Detroit. Car Jackings. Hit your car and then mug you when you get out to exchange insurance information. And god forbid your car break down. Should I go on?

Ok fine! Forget I said driving through. At least you understand there is a problem living in or walking in the hood. Not safe. So fuck any black who says I/we're pussies for being scared of them.

But you are.

I didn't say there was a problem. I said that I understand where someone is coming from.

It's not just black neighborhoods. In an urban neighborhood, especially one with bad lighting, boarded up houses, closed businesses, I would be very nervous walking around alone. I could understand someone not wanting to live in a high crime area, not because of the skin color of those who live there, but because of the crime. However, like I said, I've never had a problem. I've lived in some pretty grim neighborhoods, and I took standard precautions, was neighborly, and survived just fine. Even the hood I'm in right now is changing, probably considered too dark for your tastes.

Lucky you. Man I wish I could find the article I read once about how many Detroiters have been robbed, raped, mugged, burglarized, cars stolen, etc. Why do you think it cost $4000 every 6 months to insure a car in Detroit?

That’s the warning a Detroit mother gave the three hoodlums attempting to kick down her door on the night of Feb. 17, 2014. Armed with only a replica handgun, the intruders thought she was bluffing—until she opened fire. The mother of two was armed with a Hi-Point TS4 Carbine (what some would call an “assault rifle”) her husband gave her after a break-in just two weeks prior.
The crooks literally fell over themselves and quickly fled the area. Caught on surveillance cameras, the video went viral and illustrated what appears to be a growing trend in Detroit—citizens fighting back.
Detroit’s woes are no secret. Joblessness, poverty, gangs, illiteracy and crime now plague the once-thriving hub of the automotive industry.

I don't think you know what a dangerous neighborhood really is.

Those who remain have watched Detroit decay into one of the most dangerous cities in the United States. In 2012, the Detroit Free Press reported 386 criminal homicides—the highest in two decades, and nearly as many as New York City, whose population is more than three times larger. The same year saw 1,263 non-fatal shootings, more than 400 rapes and nearly 5,000 robberies.

Some police officials even took to warning visitors that if they came to the city, they should “enter at their own risk.”

I understand, I provided no street cred.

I once moved into a neighborhood in a rather large city, and I woke up a few days later to a newspaper article that a block or so away was considered the most dangerous block in the city. I moved into another neighborhood and 5 days later, a kid was shot in the head in broad daylight literally in front of my house. Black kid shot black kid. Little boys with guns who think they're going to prove how tough they are. But they didn't go targeting the white people.

No, I don't know Detroit. But I know urban neighborhoods, and I choose to live in them. Yeah, I try to get a little less crime and fewer boarded up houses with each move, but I don't let the skin tones move me on; it's the crime and the neglect that makes me move.

According to Sealy you are lying.

Black people don't know how to fight either. They can box but MMA or wrestling they are pussies.
John Jones and Anderson Silva disagree with you. Silva is in fact known as the greatest MMA fighter ever. Maybe you should go take some MMA fighting classes so you would be a little braver.

Sorry if the truth hurts. If how I/we (WHITE PEOPLE) feel about you is racist then fine, we are racist. If you weren't such n*#*rs maybe we wouldn't be suck racists.
Your truth doesnt hurt me. Thats why I called you a sad, easily frightened child. I actually think you are pitiful so I have no hurt. Its down right pathetic how timid and meek you are.

Then don't wonder why we treat you like second class citizens when you act like animals.

All I'm saying is what Chris Rock said. Is he timid and meek and pathetic? If you can't take the truth from me, listen to him.

How is walking down the street or driving acting like animals? I never wonder why whites treat us like second class citizens. I already know the answer. They are timid and have inferiority complexes.

Chris Rock strikes me as a Black person that would run from a fight so yes I think he may be a little timid.

Because you were all shocked if you saw a white.
No. We saw plenty of whites. No one ever came up with a diabolical plan to shoot them.

It was instituted in the late '70s and early '80s. Just as Good Times and The Cosby Show was lulling white people into a false sense of security.
I have to admit. When I woke up to get my grind on, I always had a trick for any "whitey" I caught slippin. Me and boys would sit around all day talkin bout what we was gone do.

I remember 10 black punks acting intimidating to us at a Taco Bell years ago. Funny thing is not one of them by themselves would dare offend or insult me but in a gang they were very confident and intimidating.

Cause they were all skinny little pussies and I've never had a black man who was by himself act like that toward me. Only when they are in gangs.

Anyways, just know that the next grand jury is going to let the next cop off because it is very hard dealing with black society. Just look at you ignorant fucks. You defend your criminals and your high crime society. Please stop trying to move into our neighborhoods. We don't want you. And when our cops see you, they're going to be on high alert because we know when blacks move in crime goes up.

And if you aren't even going to admit it then all we ask is separate but equal.

John Jones and Anderson Silva disagree with you. Silva is in fact known as the greatest MMA fighter ever. Maybe you should go take some MMA fighting classes so you would be a little braver.

I wrestled in college and took ju jit su for a year.

Silva is Brazilian that's different. LOL. When I was in high school all the greatest wrestlers were white. In general, blacks can't wrestle just like whites can't box.

Cause they were all skinny little pussies and I've never had a black man who was by himself act like that toward me. Only when they are in gangs.

Anyways, just know that the next grand jury is going to let the next cop off because it is very hard dealing with black society. Just look at you ignorant fucks. You defend your criminals and your high crime society. Please stop trying to move into our neighborhoods. We don't want you. And when our cops see you, they're going to be on high alert because we know when blacks move in crime goes up.

Sounds like a bunch of teenagers intimidated you. They reacted to your obvious intimidation. Nice going. Why would a Black man by himself or otherwise bother with you when you are not giving off fear signals?

Just know that I already understand what whites (in general) are going to do. You guys are frightened I understand what happens when whites get scared. Just know that Blacks are more than willing to die for our rights. Whites defend their criminality all the time so please stop with the self righteousness. You dont have a community that I cant move into. I make more money than most people so I can buy real estate where I chose to. Not much you can do to stop me. The cops can be on high alert. Doesnt really matter to me because I am used to it. However, everytime one harasses me there will be trouble and a monetary payout.

How is walking down the street or driving acting like animals? I never wonder why whites treat us like second class citizens. I already know the answer. They are timid and have inferiority complexes.

Chris Rock strikes me as a Black person that would run from a fight so yes I think he may be a little timid.

Can you show me one good African or black run country?

Can you show me one good American city run by blacks? I would say Atlanta is the best.

Silva is Brazilian that's different. LOL. When I was in high school all the greatest wrestlers were white. In general, blacks can't wrestle just like whites can't box.
You should take more classes to alleviate your fears. Its obvious the ones you took were not enough to get rid of your fears. You make a lot of generalities. i've never had any trouble beating a white boy that knew how to wrestle.

Sounds like a bunch of teenagers intimidated you. They reacted to your obvious intimidation. Nice going. Why would a Black man by himself or otherwise bother with you when you are not giving off fear signals?

Just know that I already understand what whites (in general) are going to do. You guys are frightened I understand what happens when whites get scared. Just know that Blacks are more than willing to die for our rights. Whites defend their criminality all the time so please stop with the self righteousness. You dont have a community that I cant move into. I make more money than most people so I can buy real estate where I chose to. Not much you can do to stop me. The cops can be on high alert. Doesnt really matter to me because I am used to it. However, everytime one harasses me there will be trouble and a monetary payout.

Oh you'll die for your rights but you won't vote?

And we don't mind rich blacks. You and Herman Cain can move in next door to me anytime.

Can you show me one good African or black run country?

Can you show me one good American city run by blacks? I would say Atlanta is the best.
Just one? Have you ever been to Africa?

Yes Atlanta is one Whats with the deflection?

And we don't mind rich blacks. You and Herman Cain can move in next door to me anytime.
I vote. I will also die for my rights.
I wouldnt want to live near you or Hermain Cain. I think Rickchickie already proved your assumption was false.

You should take more classes to alleviate your fears. Its obvious the ones you took were not enough to get rid of your fears. You make a lot of generalities. i've never had any trouble beating a white boy that knew how to wrestle.

Yea, I've heard that a million times. Anyone who doesn't have respect for a wrestler is a liar. Whatever Erkle

Yea, I've heard that a million times. Anyone who doesn't have respect for a wrestler is a liar. Whatever Erkle
Whats to respect? They have to get you down on the ground to do anything. They are like walking punching bags.

I wouldnt want to live near you or Hermain Cain.

I have to go. This argument is getting old. Just tell your black family and friends to start evolving a little faster.

I have to go. This argument is getting old. Just tell your black family and friends to start evolving a little faster.
If I did that how would you catch up? We want you to evolve up to our standards. All boats rise with the tide. Have you ever heard of that concept?

If I did that how would you catch up? We want you to evolve up to our standards. All boats rise with the tide. Have you ever heard of that concept?

meanwhile theNAACP demands that whitey close the achievement gap

lol

meanwhile theNAACP demands that whitey close the achievement gap

lol

Blacks-NAACP-155739008157.jpeg

Forum List

Back