"Black lives matter"

44774.jpg
= :lalala:

When a person chooses to be ignorant, they are the only person who can open their mind.
No matter whatsomeone else says, no matter how right they may be - it falls on deaf ears on the likes of Asclepias.
His opinions are not based on reason/fact/objective thoughts/conclusions. They are based on conjecture/denial and subjective thinking.
The only thing that will change his mind is himself.
In other words - your wasting your time folks.

Can you name one person who doesn't have a prejudice bone in their body? I used to say I didn't but then a black friend pointed out to me everyone is at least a little racist or prejudice.

How long have you had in Africa? 100,000 years and yet you had to come running to whitey to fix their Ebola problem?

Keep in mind my goal or hope in all this is for crime to go down in our black societies and if that happens then less incidences like this will occur.

Again, I see a problem with our cops and our justice system too. But I also see a problem with black society. If you don't then you are stupid or blind or too bias to be fair. Fixing what is wrong with black society will go a long way.

One other thing. What is so wrong with me trying to get more of you to vote? Is that racist of me? Because I always thought it was racist that whites didn't want blacks to vote. You say black life matters to black people? Prove it. Vote.

Racist and prejudice are two different things. Racist is ignorance. Prejudice is prejudging. Yes I can name a ton within my own family and circles of influence that are not racists.

I'm not in Africa. What are you talking about?

You should keep that in mind if thats really what your goal is. I happen to know different. Cops harass black people for walking down the street with their hands in their pockets. Thats not a crime.

You have every right to see a problem in the Black community. Concentrate on fixing what you can influence and we will take care of our problems. The things you can influence start with your own personal ignorance and racism.

Who said there was anything wrong with trying to get more Blacks to vote? I think your lack of intellect and your profound ignorance concerning Black people will cause you to find a very non receptive audience if your intention is to help.

You have the same ignorant prejudice towards cops that we have towards you.

And the guy wasn't just walking down the street with his hands in his pockets. I heard about that story. Turns out he was pacing/casing a business for hours. He kept walking by suspiciously looking in the window of the business and he was acting suspicious.

There is no lack of intellect pal. I'm trying to be brutally honest with you guys. I see every point you are making and I get it. What I'm hoping though is that you also take just as hard a look at your own communities problems as you do the cops. We could fix every problem we have with the cops tomorrow then what? We would still have a black crime problem.

So how do you want cops to deal with black criminals in the future? If they won't put their hands behind their back, what do you think the cops should do?

All I'm saying is don't resist arrest. If you do you might get killed. The cops have a tough job. Stop making it tougher.

And please have mostly black cops police black communities.
That didnt even make sense. Youre saying I'm ignorant but you are prejudice?

He was just walking down the street. Who told you he was casing anything? Didnt you here him say in the video he was walking down the street? What do you mean suspiciously? Thats a judgement not a fact. ironically its racism again. He was Black so he should have kept his eyes glued to the sidewalk? I thought store owners had windows so people could look?

There is a lack of intellect. You arent saying anything I havent heard racists say before and in the same exact manner. If you fixed every problem you had with the cops tomorrow it would be a miracle but it would make a difference in the community. Your inability to understand that is not relevant and why I told you fix the things you can fix. Yes we would still have a Black crime problem exactly like we have a white crime problem.

Cops should deal with Black criminals the same way they deal with white criminals. When a white guy points a gun at a cop they try to talk him down. Do the same with Black guys. If someone refuses to be arrested then you arrest them regardless of what they refuse. You dont need to shoot them or choke them out.

All I'm saying is stop harassing and you wont have people resisting arrest because their would be no attitudes towards the cops to begin with..

No, he was casing the joint. What you want us whites to do is not be alert and be so politically correct that we get fucked over because we don't want to seem racist when we see a black acting suspiciously.

The same thing happened to my grandmother. She owned a restaurant and they knew these black guys were casing the place and we called the cops and we were scared the cops wouldn't get there soon enough. Fuck you you would do the exact same thing. And its not unfair if the cops respond and question the suspicious loiterers. By the way, she had been robbed before. Never when the neighborhood was white though. Its why she sold it.
Who told you he was casing the joint and do you have a link?

White people rob joints all the time. Whites dont get stopped and harassed for walking down the street with their hands in their pockets.

I hope you don't work at the airport and you let a bunch of gihads on my plane because you don't want to racially profile anyone.

Stop it! It wasn't like some black guy was just walking down the street with his hands in his pockets. Of course there is more to the story than that.

Sorry but cops need to be able to stop you and ask you questions if they feel the need. You want to tie their hands behind their backs and ask them to do their jobs.

Anyways, I tried. I see now blacks are not ready to take responsibility or fix their communities. Its all arguments, excuses and victim mental. That's why grand jury says not guilty.

Those kids dont know their dads most of the time because their dads are locked up in prison at a higher rate than whites for a crime that whites commit at a higher rate and get incarcerated for less. Again that points at white racism.
You say you grew up in a Black neighborhood but you dont understand why some Black people dont vote? I guess I can give you a pass since it was only up until the 5th grade. Lots of Black people dont vote because they have long been convinced it doesnt make a difference. We have a Black POTUS and Black kids are still being shot. Thats not a good example of why its important to vote for people convinced that voting doesnt work.

Like I said before I am a liberal so you can't give me an argument that I haven't already made for black people in the past. I get it. The high incarceration rates. Crack gets like and cocaine gets probation because blacks do crack and whites do coke. I get all that. I know black people are living in a racist society.

What I'm saying is that even a liberal like me doesn't want black people moving into my neighborhood. Crime will go up and property values will go down. Too many average black Americans are just way too ghetto and the next generation needs to raise their kids better, more respectful, able to speak intelligently, etc. We had a black guy move into my condo's. One bedroom. The guy brings his baby mamma, her 3 kids. They treated the lake front like it was their ghetto yard. They had domestic fights where they pulled guns on each other. One night I found a friend of the high school kid sleeping under our stairwell. What the fuck??? I called the cops and had him removed. And we got this family evicted. We had to cross all our t's and dot all our I's because when he left he said he was going to sue us for racism. I think you guys have used up the race card.

They/You think voting doesn't matter? Then they/you don't matter. They kill your kids because you don't vote. Star voting and watch the politicians start to care more about you.

My grandmother stayed in that all black neighborhood up until she was in her 90's. She would never sell her home. She could have come live with us but she wouldn't move, even though she was mugged 2 times by 2 young black men. You never hear of 80 something year old women being mugged by white kids. Sorry if we are afraid of young black men but they give us plenty of reasons.

You are one confused puppy. You say that you know Blacks battle against a racist sytem and you are a liberal but you wouldnt want Blacks moving into your neighborhood? You simply a racist trying to come to terms with your conflicts. True liberals dont feel like that.

I live in a neighborhood that has some Black families and crime hasnt went up nor has property values gone down. If you were intelligent you would understand property value is based on perception. I perceive a neighborhood is good so I pay top dollar to move in. Racism lowers property values not Black people. You keep giving me these one off situations. I can do that as well. My buddy rented to this white family that turned one his properties into a meth lab. The city declared it unsafe for human habitation due to the filth and the chemicals and he lost a lot of money on it. I think you guys have used up the reverse race card.

Another one of my friends mothers was the victim of a home invasion by 4 white guys. Luckily she had a shot gun and nailed one of the fucking punks in the leg. She was a 68 year old Black woman and the punks were white.

Sorry pal but even liberal whites don't want blacks moving into their neighborhoods. When whites left Detroit it wasn't just the conservative whites that left. It was all of us.

I'm just giving you the brutal honest truth. That's what USMB is for. And this is coming from a LIBERAL! I'm someone who see's every point you are making. I'm almost playing devils advocate here.

Maybe it's different where I live. I google most dangerous US cities and I see 4 of the 25 are in my state and all the neighborhoods are black. 100% of them are BLACK! Stop making excuses. Do you guys really need our help on this? What is it you need?

First thing we need from you is to stop being in denial
Then they werent true liberals. They are white racists like you trying to ease their conscious.

I know thats your version of the truth but I have white liberal neighbors that disagree with you.

I dont think its different where you live. I think you are just a racist therefore your experience is going to be different. I dont make excuses. I give reasons. Making excuses implies you wield some authority that I must answer to. You dont have any authority. I just chose to counter your bullshit.

They aren't being honest with you.

And if I'm a racist then every white is a racist.

Sometimes I wonder if blacks were in charge and the roles were reverse would black people treat whites badly? From my experience living in Detroit I'd say yes they would.

The question is, would whites act like blacks if we were the minority or would they have more pride? Would we start our own business' and be self sufficient? Would our crime and birth rates be as high? Would we be so disrespectful to law enforcement? Would we have so many kids being raised in one parent homes?

One thing that amazes me is that black people, at least in Detroit, don't snitch on the criminals. If there was a drive by, no one is telling the cops who did it even if they know. That isn't happening in white communities.
They arent being honest with me? Why didnt they move when I moved in?

No. You being a racist doesnt make all other white people racists. It just makes you a racist.

Thats an interesting topic and one worthy of a thread. I can tell you off the top that if the past could be magically forgotten and Blacks owned all the resources there would be no issues. Black people arent built like that. We have always been inclusive and to our detriment most of the time.

Racist and prejudice are two different things. Racist is ignorance. Prejudice is prejudging. Yes I can name a ton within my own family and circles of influence that are not racists.

You should keep that in mind if thats really what your goal is. I happen to know different. Cops harass black people for walking down the street with their hands in their pockets. Thats not a crime.

You have every right to see a problem in the Black community. Concentrate on fixing what you can influence and we will take care of our problems. The things you can influence start with your own personal ignorance and racism.

Who said there was anything wrong with trying to get more Blacks to vote? I think your lack of intellect and your profound ignorance concerning Black people will cause you to find a very non receptive audience if your intention is to help.

And the guy wasn't just walking down the street with his hands in his pockets. I heard about that story. Turns out he was pacing/casing a business for hours. He kept walking by suspiciously looking in the window of the business and he was acting suspicious.

There is no lack of intellect pal. I'm trying to be brutally honest with you guys. I see every point you are making and I get it. What I'm hoping though is that you also take just as hard a look at your own communities problems as you do the cops. We could fix every problem we have with the cops tomorrow then what? We would still have a black crime problem.

So how do you want cops to deal with black criminals in the future? If they won't put their hands behind their back, what do you think the cops should do?

All I'm saying is don't resist arrest. If you do you might get killed. The cops have a tough job. Stop making it tougher.

He was just walking down the street. Who told you he was casing anything? Didnt you here him say in the video he was walking down the street? What do you mean suspiciously? Thats a judgement not a fact. ironically its racism again. He was Black so he should have kept his eyes glued to the sidewalk? I thought store owners had windows so people could look?

There is a lack of intellect. You arent saying anything I havent heard racists say before and in the same exact manner. If you fixed every problem you had with the cops tomorrow it would be a miracle but it would make a difference in the community. Your inability to understand that is not relevant and why I told you fix the things you can fix. Yes we would still have a Black crime problem exactly like we have a white crime problem.

Cops should deal with Black criminals the same way they deal with white criminals. When a white guy points a gun at a cop they try to talk him down. Do the same with Black guys. If someone refuses to be arrested then you arrest them regardless of what they refuse. You dont need to shoot them or choke them out.

All I'm saying is stop harassing and you wont have people resisting arrest because their would be no attitudes towards the cops to begin with..

No, he was casing the joint. What you want us whites to do is not be alert and be so politically correct that we get fucked over because we don't want to seem racist when we see a black acting suspiciously.

The same thing happened to my grandmother. She owned a restaurant and they knew these black guys were casing the place and we called the cops and we were scared the cops wouldn't get there soon enough. Fuck you you would do the exact same thing. And its not unfair if the cops respond and question the suspicious loiterers. By the way, she had been robbed before. Never when the neighborhood was white though. Its why she sold it.

White people rob joints all the time. Whites dont get stopped and harassed for walking down the street with their hands in their pockets.

I hope you don't work at the airport and you let a bunch of gihads on my plane because you don't want to racially profile anyone.

Stop it! It wasn't like some black guy was just walking down the street with his hands in his pockets. Of course there is more to the story than that.

Sorry but cops need to be able to stop you and ask you questions if they feel the need. You want to tie their hands behind their backs and ask them to do their jobs.

Anyways, I tried. I see now blacks are not ready to take responsibility or fix their communities. Its all arguments, excuses and victim mental. That's why grand jury says not guilty.
You said all of that but forgot to provide the link.

Can you name one person who doesn't have a prejudice bone in their body? I used to say I didn't but then a black friend pointed out to me everyone is at least a little racist or prejudice.

How long have you had in Africa? 100,000 years and yet you had to come running to whitey to fix their Ebola problem?

Keep in mind my goal or hope in all this is for crime to go down in our black societies and if that happens then less incidences like this will occur.

Again, I see a problem with our cops and our justice system too. But I also see a problem with black society. If you don't then you are stupid or blind or too bias to be fair. Fixing what is wrong with black society will go a long way.

One other thing. What is so wrong with me trying to get more of you to vote? Is that racist of me? Because I always thought it was racist that whites didn't want blacks to vote. You say black life matters to black people? Prove it. Vote.

I've been stopped by the cops because my car matched the description of...

I've also been stopped the cop said I was swerving. Bullshit! But I was nice so they didn't give me a ticket. Blacks are angry when it happens to them. They need a healthy fear or respect for cops.

44774.jpg

When a person chooses to be ignorant, they are the only person who can open their mind.
No matter whatsomeone else says, no matter how right they may be - it falls on deaf ears on the likes of Asclepias.
His opinions are not based on reason/fact/objective thoughts/conclusions. They are based on conjecture/denial and subjective thinking.
Good thing you were able to self analyze. You pointed out all of your issues rather succinctly.

44774.jpg

Good think you were able to self analyze. You pointed out all of your issues rather succinctly.

I rest my case.

I've been stopped by the cops because my car matched the description of...

I've also been stopped the cop said I was swerving. Bullshit! But I was nice so they didn't give me a ticket. Blacks are angry when it happens to them. They need a healthy fear or respect for cops.
I've been stopped because I had a white girl in the car with me.

I've also almost been arrested because some white guy that attacked me somehow convinced the cops I was at fault despite the numerous witnesses saying the white guy started it.

44774.jpg

Good think you were able to self analyze. You pointed out all of your issues rather succinctly.

I rest my case.
You should rest your brain instead. It needs it.

Again clean your own house before commenting on mine.

Yes!!

I couldn't agree more!! Both sides of this issue!!

So maybe the Left will one day stop screaming "racist" at every opportunity, pushing for people to lose their job or their business for saying the wrong thing, and concentrate on cleaning its OWN house, and challenge the REAL racists to clean theirs, since indeed there still are many white racists out there.

Right? Wouldn't that be a constructive change from what they're currently doing?

Yes!!

So maybe the Left will one day stop screaming "racist" at every opportunity, pushing for people to lose their job or their business for saying the wrong thing, and concentrate on cleaning its OWN house, and challenge the REAL racists to clean theirs, since indeed there still are many white racists out there.

Right? Wouldn't that be a constructive change from what they're currently doing?

Agree, but it goes deeper than that.
1) When ONLY IDENTIFYING LOW INCOME STUDENTS - why do low income blacks, on average, receive 40% more federal tuition grants than low income whites?
2) How can a company LEGALLY choose to only do business with MOB's (minority owned business) - and even do so with the admiration of many??? They are doing business soley based on the race of the owner. Government offices are encouraged to do the same thing. This is crazy.
3) How can businesses advertise, have written policies declaring, and actively recruit/hire people based on their race. Openly state they dismiss applicants because they are white/male? This happens everyday.

I can go on.

Yes!!

1) When ONLY IDENTIFYING LOW INCOME STUDENTS - why do low income blacks, on average, receive 40% more federal tuition grants than low income whites?
2) How can a company LEGALLY choose to only do business with MOB's (minority owned business) - and even do so with the admiration of many??? They are doing business soley based on the race of the owner. Government offices are encouraged to do the same thing. This is crazy.
3) How can businesses advertise, have written policies declaring, and actively recruit/hire people based on their race. Openly state they dismiss applicants because they are white/male? This happens everyday.

I can go on.

Links to support any of these claims?

Yes!!

I can go on.

Seriously?
So you never heard of tax breaks for MOBS and WOBS? Tax breaks based on the color of the skin and or sex of the owner.
Never heard of federal grants given based on minority status? Really? You need a link for that?
DId you know, on average, a LOW INCOME black will receive $2000 more in grants/tuition payment than a low income white? You need a link for that too?
You have never seen a company advertise "we encourage minorities to apply" What if that said "we encourage whites to apply"

I worked up a plan to try and do business with a large corporation based in my state. I studied the companies business locations/logistics/revenues etc. etc. I did my homework.
I collected samples of our products/services, put together a portfolio and plan showing how we can help their business.
But I was politely declined. In an email I was given a copy of their Vendor Policy:
Supplier Diversity

NOTE -
It is our policy to promote the utilization of eligible Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE) vendors in all aspects of the company's business. To do this, the company will:

• Actively and diligently seek out qualified M/WBEs for all possible company requirements
  • Ensure that M/WBEs fully comprehend the company's requirements and are thus able to bid appropriately
  • Make every reasonable effort to help qualified M/WBEs to meet company standards
  • Encourage all suppliers to use minority and women vendors, distributors, and qualified sub-contractors as part of their service

• Now imagine if it said instead.......

It is our policy to promote the utilization of White Owned vendors in all aspects of the company's business. To do this, the company will:
    • Actively and diligently seek out qualified white owned companies for all possible company requirements
    • Ensure that they fully comprehend the company's requirements and are thus able to bid appropriately
    • Make every reasonable effort to help qualified white owners to meet company standards
    • Encourage all suppliers to use white only vendors, distributors, and qualified sub-contractors as part of their service

Yes!!

I can go on.

Seriously?
So you never heard of tax breaks for MOBS and WOBS? Tax breaks based on the color of the skin and or sex of the owner.
Never heard of federal grants given based on minority status? Really? You need a link for that?
DId you know, on average, a LOW INCOME black will receive $2000 more in grants/tuition payment than a low income white? You need a link for that too?
You have never seen a company advertise "we encourage minorities to apply" What if that said "we encourage whites to apply"

I worked up a plan to try and do business with a large corporation based in my state. I studied the companies business locations/logistics/revenues etc. etc. I did my homework.
I collected samples of our products/services, put together a portfolio and plan showing how we can help their business.
But I was politely declined. In an email I was given a copy of their Vendor Policy:
Supplier Diversity

NOTE -
It is our policy to promote the utilization of eligible Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE) vendors in all aspects of the company's business. To do this, the company will:

• Actively and diligently seek out qualified M/WBEs for all possible company requirements
  • Ensure that M/WBEs fully comprehend the company's requirements and are thus able to bid appropriately
  • Make every reasonable effort to help qualified M/WBEs to meet company standards
  • Encourage all suppliers to use minority and women vendors, distributors, and qualified sub-contractors as part of their service

• Now imagine if it said instead.......

It is our policy to promote the utilization of White Owned vendors in all aspects of the company's business. To do this, the company will:
    • Actively and diligently seek out qualified white owned companies for all possible company requirements
    • Ensure that they fully comprehend the company's requirements and are thus able to bid appropriately
    • Make every reasonable effort to help qualified white owners to meet company standards
    • Encourage all suppliers to use white only vendors, distributors, and qualified sub-contractors as part of their service
OK. Your motivation for being a racist is simply economics much like the feral racists of the past. Quick history lesson. Thats exactly what whites did for 350 years. They hired and did business with whites pretty much the whole time.
745544d1355678478-obsession-%85dude-enough-enough-tired-bein-butthurt_eddda3_3692310.jpeg

That cant be true. They commit the vast majority of crime.

So now that we have established you cannot do basic math beyond the most simple addition methods :eusa_eh:
When you make things more complicated than basic math my bullshit meter goes off. The numbers dont lie. White people commit the majority of the crime.

As the saying goes "blissfully ignorant"
Yes you are blissfully ignorant if you really think whites dont commit the majority of crimes. Whats even worse is thats just the ones they get arrested for doing so.

That's because we make up 90% of the population and you only 10%.

Question is, why are 90% of the prison population black?

Yea yea yea, we know all the liberal reasons for it. But seriously. What can we do to stop so many young black men from becoming prisoners? NO!!! Scratch that. What can YOU do? In America, you are responsible for you.

The reasons dont make a difference. More whites commit crimes. Its really that simple. What can we do to stop whites from being criminals and prisoners? Again clean your own house before commenting on mine.[/QUOTE]

I/We/You don't have a problem driving through white neighborhoods but we all have a problem driving in black neighborhoods. I can't even tell you what white city in Michigan has the most crime but I can tell you that not one white city in Michigan is even close to as dangerous as Detroit is. Or Flint or Saginaw or Ypsi. In ever case the most dangerous are black communities. Wake up buddy.

[You need to rethink your game plan if you really believe you are making things better. Youre not. Chris Rock, Charles Barkley, and Bill Cosby all share one thing. They are Black celebrities and not everyday Black people. They dont live in the ghettos and have facial recognition where ever they go. White people are asking them for autographs not being afraid of them. Which pretty much proves my point I made about your ignorant fear being a problem.

Black people have some ownership in this but the root of the problem is white racism. You deal with your racism and the problem goes away.

I cant trust you because I know better. The judge wont see a pattern. Lots of judges are whites and they are also racist. Example I was told to go sell drugs by a judge when attempting to get custody of my daughter. A judge said that to me in court, on record, in front of everyone. They are part and parcel of the racist system built by whites.

I don't know.....if I saw Bill Cosby walking toward me, I might cross the street.:scared1:

We want our cops to be tough, not pussies who like the rest of us are afraid of black people. Black people need to change if they want us to stop being afraid of them.

I'm not afraid of a skin color.

I am. If the person is wearing a suit I'm not afraid either. Or if its a female. And I'm a big tough guy. But big tough guys can't stop a bullet or take on 2 or more guys at once.

I/We/You don't have a problem driving through white neighborhoods but we all have a problem driving in black neighborhoods. I can't even tell you what white city in Michigan has the most crime but I can tell you that not one white city in Michigan is even close to as dangerous as Detroit is. Or Flint or Saginaw or Ypsi. In ever case the most dangerous are black communities. Wake up buddy.

I keep hearing about this - you've got a problem "driving through" black neighborhoods?????

Living in, I could sort of understand (not that I've ever had a problem). Walking in, I could see, especially at night. But driving through?

Forum List

Back