Black Lives Matter?

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, mind you? This is in a "Black" neighborhood!!! Yes folks, Black Lives Matter, like ISIS matters to Obama!!!

Police: 2 newborns found dead near Philadelphia car lot

Nov. 15, 2015 2:45 PM EST

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Homicide detectives are investigating the deaths of two newborns whose bodies were found next to a Philadelphia used car lot.

Police said the bodies of the baby boy and baby girl were found in the Kensington neighborhood just before 10:30 a.m. Sunday.

The boy's father said he assumed his son was mistaken but called police after the youngster told him the bodies smelled.

Police: 2 newborns found dead near Philadelphia car lot

"GTP"
trump-hell-hole (1) (1) (1) (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know a cop that was part of a large search for a "missing toddler".

It had been left outside to freeze to death by it's crack head family as an attempt to hide evidence of child abuse.

He was the one that found the body.

As we all know, whites never kill mistreat their children.

Isn't that right YoYo?

Unlike you, we acknowledge that they are as bad as any other race that does such things. That's the difference.

Actually, more and more I hear that the Blended Families that are the norm in the black community really encourage child abuse, so no, they are somewhat worse.

Isn't that right YoYo?

Unlike you, we acknowledge that they are as bad as any other race that does such things. That's the difference.

Actually, more and more I hear that the Blended Families that are the norm in the black community really encourage child abuse, so no, they are somewhat worse.

Blended families? More like more and more children with the black community being born bastards is the norm.

Isn't that right YoYo?

Blended families? More like more and more children with the black community being born bastards is the norm.

Yes. Single mom with babies. Then Boyfriend moves in as sort of father figure. With children who he is not related to, but is put in charge of.

Isn't that right YoYo?

Yes. Single mom with babies. Then Boyfriend moves in as sort of father figure. With children who he is not related to, but is put in charge of.

Then, when he finds another one to get pregnant and make a baby mama, he's gone and the rest of us have to be the financial father figure for the woman's bastard children.

Isn't that right YoYo?

Then, when he finds another one to get pregnant and make a baby mama, he's gone and the rest of us have to be the financial father figure for the woman's bastard children.

And making space for the next one.

Works great.

Assuming your goal is broken dysfunctional people who will be voting democrat until 30 years after they die.

And making space for the next one.

Works great.

Assuming your goal is broken dysfunctional people who will be voting democrat until 30 years after they die.

That's not my goal but I've found that trying to do something like educate people so it will stop hasn't worked.

Isn't that right YoYo?

And of course, no one is saying that.

Is that why the thread title is "black lives matter"? and why you assholes are here all day, every day, posting shit about blacks but never saying that other races can be and are just as guilty?

Isn't that right YoYo?

Bull shit.

You racist human garbage do nothing of the kind.

And the lot of you are so damn chicken shit, you try to lie your way out of what you really are.

Isn't that right YoYo?

And no blended white families abuse their kids.

And no whites have babies out of wedlock either.

What a waste of space you are. Bet if you start a thread about birth control and/or abortion, you'd be right there saying women should not have control of their own bodies.

Next, you'll say you're a "christian".

:puke:

Isn't that right YoYo?

And of course, no one is saying that.

Is that why the thread title is "black lives matter"? and why you assholes are here all day, every day, posting shit about blacks but never saying that other races can be and are just as guilty?

Isn't that right YoYo?

Bull shit.

You racist human garbage do nothing of the kind.

And the lot of you are so damn chicken shit, you try to lie your way out of what you really are.

Typical excuse from the race that has an over 70% bastard birth rate and wants to blame anything and everything but such factors as to why the black community is in such disarray.

If you don't want to accept the truth, I is can't be helping you, yo.

Forum List

Back