Black Lives Matter

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
NOT!

10 Killed, 29 Wounded In MLK Day Weekend Shootings

39 people have been shot in Chicago over the Martin Luther King holiday and barely a peep from the fake news.

"I have a dream. Elect Dims and have a silent black genocide....."

We even have e-mails showing that Dims were instructed by the DNC to listen to black complaints during the election but then instructing them not promise them anything. Just nod and smile and vote Dim cuz the GOP are racists.

LMAO!

Trump vows to send in the Feds

The Latest: Trump vows to ‘send in the Feds’ to help Chicago – The Denver Post

I say to leave Chicago alone, to do what it does best. .... :cool:

99% of the shootings are black gang members and thugs, shooting rival black gang members and thugs. Usually over drugs and gang turf.

Sounds like a Win=Win situation to me. ..... :thup:

I say to leave Chicago alone, to do what it does best. .... :cool:

99% of the shootings are black gang members and thugs, shooting rival black gang members and thugs. Usually over drugs and gang turf.

Sounds like a Win=Win situation to me. ..... :thup:

If there was a chance of them wiping each other out, I'd agree.

NOT!

39 people have been shot in Chicago over the Martin Luther King holiday and barely a peep from the fake news.

We even have e-mails showing that Dims were instructed by the DNC to listen to black complaints during the election but then instructing them not promise them anything. Just nod and smile and vote Dim cuz the GOP are racists.

LMAO!

I'm sure some hate monger will call him a racist if he sends in the Feds to help. Most of the killings in my city are drug related, same area every time. I don't have a lot of sympathy for the drug dealers, but too many innocent people are caught in the cross fire, including a few children recently. Makes me sick, and doesn't seem to get any better.

NOT!

LMAO!

I'm sure some hate monger will call him a racist if he sends in the Feds to help. Most of the killings in my city are drug related, same area every time. I don't have a lot of sympathy for the drug dealers, but too many innocent people are caught in the cross fire, including a few children recently. Makes me sick, and doesn't seem to get any better.

Just as long as the children are darkies I'm sure the Dims are OK with it.

After all, Margaret Sanger created Planned Parenthood to get rid of black kids.

Forum List

Back