Black Lives Matter?

She is disabled. Incapacitated means you cant do shit. She can do things. Even her parents say so.

Hacienda Healthcare nurse charged with sexually assaulting woman in vegetative state who gave birth - CNN

"The victim's parents would like to make clear that their daughter is not in a coma," said the statement released to CNN by the attorney for the parents. "She has significant intellectual disabilities as a result of seizures very early in her childhood."
The woman does not speak but has some ability to move her limbs, head and neck. She also "responds to sound and is able to make facial gestures."
"She has feelings, likes to be read to, enjoys soft music and is capable of responding to people she is familiar with, especially family," the parents said.
PROVIDE A CREDIBLE LINK IF YOU CAN.
Already did. Cant you read? Oh I forgot you have bad reading comprehension. :rolleyes:

No you have no proof. The shit you give is bullshit. See the difference is I can read and understand what I’m reading where you read and translate it the way you want to which is 99.9 % wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So why cant you read what her parents say if its true you can read? :rolleyes:

Damn. It is scary how dumb you are. Incapacitated and mentally handicap. Which means she doesn’t understand what is happening to her. Do you think it would have took so long to catch him if she wasn’t incapacitated. My dog is smarter then you

If you dont believe it why is there a sex cult started by white women specifically for Black men? :rolleyes:

You belong in a mental institution...if you're not in one already.
Are you going to put me there or just hope? Are you actually denying that white women dont have a cult called the "queen of spades" specifically for Black men?

Keep dreaming. Lighted up on the drugs. They are really fucking you up

How am I defending him when I never said he didnt rape her you silly muppet? :rolleyes:

You are saying that she isn’t incapacitated. What your saying is that she New it was going on and was ok with it You arguing about words is sticking up for a moron piece of shot who probably bought his nursing license. Did you see his picture, as a matter of fact he resembles you.

Dont try to tell me what I am saying just because you dont understand definitions. She isnt incapacitated if she can do things. She is limited in what she can do which is why they made up the word disabled. I already posted the definitions for you. I cant hold your hand just because you cant read. :rolleyes:
Asceplias, being in a vegetative state means she cannot do anything except open her eyes and no one can tell if she can even see. Incapacitated = vegetative state. Sorry.
So you finally agree she isnt either of your claims of vegetative or incapacitated right? She communicates with her parents and moves some of her body parts. She is disabled mentally and physically. Once again for the idiots.

"The victim's parents would like to make clear that their daughter is not in a coma," said the statement released to CNN by the attorney for the parents. "She has significant intellectual disabilities as a result of seizures very early in her childhood."
The woman does not speak but has some ability to move her limbs, head and neck. She also "responds to sound and is able to make facial gestures."
"She has feelings, likes to be read to, enjoys soft music and is capable of responding to people she is familiar with, especially family," the parents said.

Your words not mine.

"...being in a vegetative state means she cannot do anything except open her eyes.."
Sounds like very loving parents or they are hoping for a mighty big judgment saying that she might have been aware of the rape. The hospital will be paying more if they can get a jury to think she could feel something or be frightened. Sure they already have the attorney.
Yeah but that wont work if the notes say that she is non responsive and in a vegetative state when she is examined by outside medical personnel. :rolleyes:

She is disabled. Incapacitated means you cant do shit. She can do things. Even her parents say so.

Hacienda Healthcare nurse charged with sexually assaulting woman in vegetative state who gave birth - CNN

Already did. Cant you read? Oh I forgot you have bad reading comprehension. :rolleyes:

No you have no proof. The shit you give is bullshit. See the difference is I can read and understand what I’m reading where you read and translate it the way you want to which is 99.9 % wrong

Damn. It is scary how dumb you are. Incapacitated and mentally handicap. Which means she doesn’t understand what is happening to her. Do you think it would have took so long to catch him if she wasn’t incapacitated. My dog is smarter then you

Well if she cant talk, sign or write how is she going to tell them what happened? Damn youre an idiot. :rolleyes:

Asslips can't handle the truff about his race so his intention was to deflect into an argument about how vegged the woman is. He's used to be handled like a baby by guilty liberals and Cons who are terrified about sounding "racist". I don't give a shit. I grew up believing in what Dr. King said and going out of my way to be pals with blacks. They all eventually turned to shit and either stole things from me or came onto my women....I'm all done with it....too bad Lincoln didn't send them back to Africa when he had the chance.

You are saying that she isn’t incapacitated. What your saying is that she New it was going on and was ok with it You arguing about words is sticking up for a moron piece of shot who probably bought his nursing license. Did you see his picture, as a matter of fact he resembles you.

Dont try to tell me what I am saying just because you dont understand definitions. She isnt incapacitated if she can do things. She is limited in what she can do which is why they made up the word disabled. I already posted the definitions for you. I cant hold your hand just because you cant read. :rolleyes:
Asceplias, being in a vegetative state means she cannot do anything except open her eyes and no one can tell if she can even see. Incapacitated = vegetative state. Sorry.
So you finally agree she isnt either of your claims of vegetative or incapacitated right? She communicates with her parents and moves some of her body parts. She is disabled mentally and physically. Once again for the idiots.

Your words not mine.

"...being in a vegetative state means she cannot do anything except open her eyes.."
Sounds like very loving parents or they are hoping for a mighty big judgment saying that she might have been aware of the rape. The hospital will be paying more if they can get a jury to think she could feel something or be frightened. Sure they already have the attorney.
Yeah but that wont work if the notes say that she is non responsive and in a vegetative state when she is examined by outside medical personnel. :rolleyes:
You have that backwards. If medical information indicates she is in a vegetative state, the family will not get the super big settlement. There won't be outside medical staff needed. I'm sure her workups have been extensive.

Asslips can't handle the truff about his race so his intention was to deflect into an argument about how vegged the woman is. He's used to be handled like a baby by guilty liberals and Cons who are terrified about sounding "racist". I don't give a shit. I grew up believing in what Dr. King said and going out of my way to be pals with blacks. They all eventually turned to shit and either stole things from me or came onto my women....I'm all done with it....too bad Lincoln didn't send them back to Africa when he had the chance.
Actually, Lincoln did send many back to Liberia that would go. Free! The problem was that they did not want to return.

Last edited:
There was no argument needed about her mental state. The parents said she was not comatose as first described. Just because you clowns dont know your vocabulary has nothing to do with the point. Besides. whites commit more crime and have done so every since they appeared relatively late in human development.

Your words not mine.

You have that backwards. If medical information indicates she is in a vegetative state, the family will not get the super big settlement. There won't be outside medical staff needed. I'm sure her workups have been extensive.
No I dont have it backwards. Thats just your reading comprehension messing with you again. I was responding to your statement. :rolleyes:

Your statement
"The hospital will be paying more if they can get a jury to think she could feel something or be frightened."

My response.
"Yeah but that wont work if the notes say that she is non responsive and in a vegetative state when she is examined by outside medical personnel."

Well if she cant talk, sign or write how is she going to tell them what happened? Damn youre an idiot. :rolleyes:

She had a baby you fucking idiot.

Actually, Lincoln did send many back to Liberia that would go. Free! The problem was that they did not want to retun.
If you had been building the US for generations you wouldnt want to go back without being paid either. :rolleyes:

He reads only what he wants to. He skips the true important facts part.

She had a baby you fucking idiot.

No shit Sherlock. How does that make her vegetative? :rolleyes:

He was guilty via DNA.

He was guilty via DNA.
What does that have to do with her not being able to tell someone who did it? :rolleyes:

Your words not mine.

No I dont have it backwards. Thats just your reading comprehension messing with you again. I was responding to your statement. :rolleyes:

Your statement
"The hospital will be paying more if they can get a jury to think she could feel something or be frightened."

My response.
"Yeah but that wont work if the notes say that she is non responsive and in a vegetative state when she is examined by outside medical personnel."
Read what you wrote again.

He was guilty via DNA.
What does that have to do with her not being able to tell someone who did it? :rolleyes:
They took blood samples aND IT HAD THE NURSESS dna...THAT PROVED HE WAS THE FATHER.

Your words not mine.

Your statement

My response.
Read what you wrote again.
I dont have to. You should get an adult to read it to you and explain why you are obviously confused. Better yet why dont you explain why I have it backwards. Maybe that will turn on the light bulb....for you? :rolleyes:

He was guilty via DNA.
They took blood samples aND IT HAD THE NURSESS dna...THAT PROVED HE WAS THE FATHER.

Again. What does that have to do with her not being able to tell someone who did it? :rolleyes:

Actually, Lincoln did send many back to Liberia that would go. Free! The problem was that they did not want to return.
I find that fascinating as horrible as the condition was for the Negroes, they wanted to stay and and not be part of Africa any longer. It was blaCKS THAT WERE SELLING THEM INTO SLAVERY.

Also interesting, those that did go back, enslaved the Negro tribal members because they felt they were superior to them

Last edited:

Forum List

Back