Black Males Murder Five Year Old White Girl In Milwaukee

CherryPanda

Aug 12, 2014
Two black males in Milwaukee walked up to the home of a white family, in a majority black neighborhood, and unleashed a hail of gunfire. A five year old white girl was murdered while sitting on her grandfather’s lap.

Milwaukee police say there is no question the shooters were deliberating trying to kill people inside the house. At least a dozen bullets were fired directly into the house. There may have been a third person driving a getaway car.

The house was located in a census tract that is 77% black and 14% white.

The Milwaukee Sentinel and Milwaukee channel 6 have actually been trying to downplay the murder. They are falsly reporting that it was “a stray bullet.” That directly contradicts all the evidence found by police.

Black males murder five year old white girl in Milwaukee. No national outrage

Another source

I think, I’m just not even going to comment on this. Just leave it here. Because, actually, I’m tired of asking same old questions like why some cases cause outrage, others are left without attention. Or why some people feel they have right and ground for civil outrage, and others just let it go… Or why the officials pay different type of attention to such cases…

Two black males in Milwaukee walked up to the home of a white family, in a majority black neighborhood, and unleashed a hail of gunfire. A five year old white girl was murdered while sitting on her grandfather’s lap.

Milwaukee police say there is no question the shooters were deliberating trying to kill people inside the house. At least a dozen bullets were fired directly into the house. There may have been a third person driving a getaway car.

The Milwaukee Sentinel and Milwaukee channel 6 have actually been trying to downplay the murder. They are falsly reporting that it was “a stray bullet.” That directly contradicts all the evidence found by police.

Another source

I think, I’m just not even going to comment on this. Just leave it here. Because, actually, I’m tired of asking same old questions like why some cases cause outrage, others are left without attention. Or why some people feel they have right and ground for civil outrage, and others just let it go… Or why the officials pay different type of attention to such cases…
Its probably because it was a drive by and no one can prove the incident had anything to do with race.

Another source

Duh.....She was not shot by a cop. Get it yet?

This story has already been posted and subsequently shot down, (no pun intended).

Well, aside from the fact that it's in a black neighborhood, and about 100 percent likely that it was committed by criminal black thugs.

I don't have you on ignore NTPP, you know why?

Because you're so irrelevant you aren't even annoying enough to ignore.

Stop pushing and pimping on usmb, and I'm not interested in being your ho. I've told you that over and over.

Another source

Its probably because it was a drive by and no one can prove the incident had anything to do with race.
Cop out excuse. Racist blacks.

Forum List

Back