Black Man Arrested in Vote Trump Black Church Burning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you need a credible news source to get at the truth

Mississippi church member charged in 'Vote Trump' arson

The truth is that a black criminal guy torched a church, and then spray painted "trump" on there so everybody would think a white trump voter did it.

And given the tendency of the left to hire mentally ill black people to commit crimes that they can then blame Republicans for...I'd say that is certainly a possibility.

Undercover Footage Shows Clinton Operatives Admit To Inciting "Anarchy" At Trump Rallies | Zero Hedge

Undercover video shows Democrats saying they hire agitators to disrupt Donald Trump events

Black guy. Burned down a black church and spray painted TRUMP on it..which of course was the trigger for all the leftist fools to screech "OH MY GAWD IT'S A WHITE SOUTHERN CRACKER REPUBLICAN NUTTING OUT ON BLACK PEOPLE!"

Except...it wasn't.

Arrest made in ‘Vote Trump’ burning of Mississippi black church

More rightwing fake news.

http://nypost.com/2016/12/21/black-church-member-charged-in-vote-trump-burning/

Black guy. Burned down a black church and spray painted TRUMP on it..which of course was the trigger for all the leftist fools to screech "OH MY GAWD IT'S A WHITE SOUTHERN CRACKER REPUBLICAN NUTTING OUT ON BLACK PEOPLE!"

Except...it wasn't.

The truth sucks, we know.....:lol:
Of course you know it sucks....that's why you avoid it at all costs.

Except...it wasn't.

Biased media links.

Except...it wasn't.

The truth sucks, we know.....:lol:
Of course you know it sucks....that's why you avoid it at all costs.
You mean like the liberal terrorist burning down a black church for political gain?:lol:

Except...it wasn't.

You're no longer even close to being credible anymore. It must suck to be you...........

I always love it when I do my famous RWnut imitation and the RWnuts come out of the woodwork to call me an asshole.

Yes, I am the master manipulator.

Except...it wasn't.

Biased media links.

So no arrest has been made?

That's your argument? Didn't happen?

Could you be any more pathetic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List