Black Man Arrested in Vote Trump Black Church Burning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black guy. Burned down a black church and spray painted TRUMP on it..which of course was the trigger for all the leftist fools to screech "OH MY GAWD IT'S A WHITE SOUTHERN CRACKER REPUBLICAN NUTTING OUT ON BLACK PEOPLE!"

Except...it wasn't.

Arrest made in ‘Vote Trump’ burning of Mississippi black church

More rightwing fake news.

You're no longer even close to being credible anymore. It must suck to be you...........

I always love it when I do my famous RWnut imitation and the RWnuts come out of the woodwork to call me an asshole.

Yes, I am the master manipulator.

No, you're a garden variety commie pig. That's all. Cowardly and of no value.

Black guy. Burned down a black church and spray painted TRUMP on it..which of course was the trigger for all the leftist fools to screech "OH MY GAWD IT'S A WHITE SOUTHERN CRACKER REPUBLICAN NUTTING OUT ON BLACK PEOPLE!"

Except...it wasn't.

You're no longer even close to being credible anymore. It must suck to be you...........

I always love it when I do my famous RWnut imitation and the RWnuts come out of the woodwork to call me an asshole.

No, you're a garden variety commie pig. That's all. Cowardly and of no value.

lol, reduced to childish namecalling. You are a bad example to all of America.

Except...it wasn't.

You're an asshole no matter what you do.....:lol:

Except...it wasn't.

Yes, I am the master bater.
We're really not interested in your personal life.

what will they do next? hire people to pretend their are Trump supporters/wearing red hats/T-Shirts, then they go into a KFC and have a field day asking racy questions about the menu?

"McClinton served eight years in prison with the Mississippi Department of Corrections after being convicted of armed robbery in 2004 in Lee County, Mississippi, according to The Associated Press. He was released in January 2012. His time served included days he was jailed before trial.

"The fire quickly made national news as rumors and accusations swirled about it being a hate crime because Hopewell is a predominately black church. Greenville Mayor Errick Simmons, who last month called the fire a hate crime, previously vowed, "We will not rest until the culprit, be they male, female, black, white, Republican, or Democrat; is found and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law."

"Wednesday, Simmons said the arson was "a direct assault on the Hopewell congregation’s right to freely worship" and again vowed to pursue a conviction in the case.

"There is no place for this heinous and divisive behavior in our city," he said. "We will not rest until the culprit is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We take pride in our work to have a unified city and we look forward in continuing that work. We are excited to move forward in the healing process."

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2016/12/21/mississippi-church-burning/93282352/

The freaking tape running is hilarious. A bunch of morons spouting off about the hate crime.

The daily beast chastised Trump for not "calling out his own terrorist".

So will the lefties call out their own terrorist?

Still blaming the innocent for the crimes of the guilty, eh?

you one dumbass granny.
Typical leftist name-calling. Absolutely zero contribution to the human race.
so are some black dudes going to start putting on beige make up, and stage photos of them terrorizing/trashing black run places? then send the photos to NBC?

The daily beast chastised Trump for not "calling out his own terrorist".

So will the lefties call out their own terrorist?

Still blaming the innocent for the crimes of the guilty, eh?

you one dumbass granny.
Typical leftist name-calling. Absolutely zero contribution to the human race.
so are some black dudes going to start putting on beige make up, and stage photos of them terrorizing/trashing black run places? then send the photos to NBC?
How do,you think NBC pays its bill now? :lol:

So mot only have Democrats been exposed as racists, sexists, anti-Catholics, pedophiles, and anti-Semites, they have also been exposed as liars, false accusers, and arsonists.

Appropriate.

Thank God these people did not win the Presidency.

A guy would have to be a complete maniac to think he was supporting the president-elect by committing arson and leaving Trump's name on the wall. Arson seems to be a left wing political tactic lately and since democrats have been using and abusing Black people since slavery days it's reasonable to assume that the crime is a deliberate setup. The democrat party is in chaos and disarray and all they have left is dirty tricks and more racism that they can use for political purposes.

Except...it wasn't.

she's never been credible. Always been a lying imbecile. One of the first people I put on ignore.

The Left will make a justification for his actions and blame the white guys. Shit, they blame the white worker for voting in Trump. It's whitey's fault no matter what. Welcome to the Age of Zero Personal Accountability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back