Black Man Being Led by a Rope

Well this ain't gonna go over very well
EBQeMjbWkAAUCtR

Galveston officers on horseback seen leading handcuffed man with rope

The horse's moniker leading the perp just happens to be ...

3c44edb3422cb40c70869f98b2ed906d.jpg

The funniest part of this story is that those officers probably realized as they were doing this how bad the optics were to ride on horseback, leading a black man with a rope.

"We're really do this, aren't we? Goddam it, Dave. Somebody just took a picture."

:lol:

Galveston PD and the SD are about as super trooper as they come.

Ropes are racist? At least they didn't have it around his neck and dragging him like a rag doll.
That would certainly not be the first time in Texas.
The first time in Texas? we're talking about texas and it's the first time ever in it's 100 plus years in the union? really? I know Texans I'll ask.

ABC13 has made several requests for an interview with the chief. Monday, he released this statement:

"First and foremost I must apologize to Mister Neely for this unnecessary embarrassment. Although this is a trained technique and best practice in some scenarios, I believe our officers showed poor judgement in this instance and could have waited for a transport unit at the location of arrest. My officers did not have any malicious intent at the time of the arrest, but we have immediately changed the policy to prevent the use of this technique and will review all mounted training and procedures for more appropriate methods."

Actually, I lead my dog around like that all the time. I see lots of people doing so. The article is stupid.
Humans are not dogs

But I’m sure your Klan friends will get a kick out of that picture

The linked article, the author made a point that we dont' treat dogs like this.

But, we do.

I'm just addressing a point raised by the linked article.

What is with the race baiting you fucktard?

From the article, did you fucking read it?

"You don't even do a dog like that," said Sherri Kelly, visiting the island from Spring. "I don't care. That's inhumane."

It is a stupid thing for her to say, but I thought I was pretty merciful. YOu were an asshole.

ABC13 has made several requests for an interview with the chief. Monday, he released this statement:

"First and foremost I must apologize to Mister Neely for this unnecessary embarrassment. Although this is a trained technique and best practice in some scenarios, I believe our officers showed poor judgement in this instance and could have waited for a transport unit at the location of arrest. My officers did not have any malicious intent at the time of the arrest, but we have immediately changed the policy to prevent the use of this technique and will review all mounted training and procedures for more appropriate methods."

Yes, god forbid the mentally ill criminal should be embarrassed.

We all knew it would go like this. Cant humiliate a black criminal!

I think a little more of this is exactly what's needed.

Actually, I lead my dog around like that all the time. I see lots of people doing so. The article is stupid.
Humans are not dogs

But, we do.

"You don't even do a dog like that," said Sherri Kelly, visiting the island from Spring. "I don't care. That's inhumane."

It is a stupid thing for her to say, but I thought I was pretty merciful. YOu were an asshole.

How often does your Klan group meet?
I’m sure if you bring that picture, you will be getting free drinks all night

Especially a mentally ill criminal
Trespasser for Gods sake. Only in Texas

Humans are not dogs

But, we do.

Hes not a Democrat. Why did you think he was?

Humans are not dogs

But, we do.

You ever see a man walking a dog on a leash? Cause your position right now, is that that never happens.

You racebaiting fucktard.

Especially a mentally ill criminal
Trespasser for Gods sake. Only in Texas

YOu think I would be more concerned for his self image if he was NOT mentally ill?

LOL!!!

Do you even think about the shit you post?

Humans are not dogs

But, we do.

Hes not a Democrat. Why did you think he was?
KKK is 100 percent RepubliKlan today

Forum List

Back